Calling all DIY'ers

This one has been around - I left out the fruit circles

Thanks! I'm definitely going to give that one a go.

I was more interested in their fruity profiles. May give it a bash soon (need to order apricot concentrates and waiting for Blck Vapour to load their new stock for other stuff)

Hey guys,

Anyone have a good Almond vanilla milkshake or milk recipe? I found a couple on eliquids and Reddit but want to see if you guys have something thats been tested that is epic?

Ah that is one of the recipes i was looking at, already added everything in my basket at black vapour.

Weddings are fun! Wedding cake is disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Is there anybody who actually eats wedding cake or does everyone take their portion and stick it in the freezer as a reminder of the day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is there anybody who actually eats wedding cake or does everyone take their portion and stick it in the freezer as a reminder of the day

Nee hel, of dit word geëet of dit gaan asblik toe.
I want none of that in the fridge

I don't even bother taking it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever actually eaten a full piece wedding cake. It usually gets binned the next day or "forgotten" at the venue

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just for fun a little winter recipe to keep you warm :)

FW Pear 3%
TFA Caramel 3.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2.5%
TFA Van Bean Ice cream 3%
TFA Cocunut Extra 0.3%

I prefer a 60/40 but up to personal taste. Enjoy

Just for fun a little winter recipe to keep you warm :)

FW Pear 3%
TFA Caramel 3.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2.5%
TFA Van Bean Ice cream 3%
TFA Cocunut Extra 0.3%

I prefer a 60/40 but up to personal taste. Enjoy

This sounds amazing.

I recently got a bottle of Creamy Clouds Pear and Caramel. It's really good.

Will definitely try this profile.

Thanks for the recipe, @MysticNectar. Can the FW Pear be subbed with FA or Inw, or does FW bring something to the table that the others lack? I'm intrigued by FW Pear as it seems very under-used. There are no flavour notes on it at Reddit, no notes at ELR and only one public recipe on ATF which uses it.

Thanks for the recipe, @MysticNectar. Can the FW Pear be subbed with FA or Inw, or does FW bring something to the table that the others lack? I'm intrigued by FW Pear as it seems very under-used. There are no flavour notes on it at Reddit, no notes at ELR and only one public recipe on ATF which uses it.

It would be best to use FW in this instance as it clearly stands on its own in my opinion. It is the closest I have found to Baked Pear and really brings a unique touch to a desert recipe. Very interesting with slight additions of nuts to the recipe as well.

Very interesting Mixlife show yesterday that deals a lot with nasty stuff in concentrates. Excellent input from Jenn Jarvis.

Interesting as well that Jenn had to ditch a whole bunch of 30ml bottles because they had gone off. So she now tends to buy 10ml. That is what I have felt all along. If Jenn can't use bigger bottles with all the mixing she does, there is not even the slightest chance that I will exhaust such a big bottle. Buy small, use up and keep a steady throughput. It also means you're not taking chances on large bottles of flavours that you might not like. Or might grow to dislike after a while.

Last edited:
Back