Can anyone help with an ice cream base that taste like icecream?

What percentage of red touch would you recommend?and also graham cracker percentage?and this is with the ap additve to bring the cone out more?
Red touch at 0.5% with strawberry ripe at 5%. Take out the inw biscuit and add graham Cracker at 2%. You will need to make the call on using the ap, but the scream is a lot more cone than cream to me.

Last edited:
Red touch at 0.5% with strawberry ripe at 5%. The out the inw biscuit and add graham Cracker at 2%. You will need to make the call on using the ap, but the scream is a lot more cone than cream to me.

Going from 2% biscuit to 2% graham cracker will drastically reduce the cone flavour as graham cracker is far weaker a concentrate.

Hi everyone:) so i tride the diy or die mix and steeped it for a month and it does not even taste close to scream....theres not even a little bit of icecream taste in there!if mix it exatly like the recipe says and just doesnt come near scream!so just wana now if anybody came across the same problem and maybe corrected the problem....i really dont now what i did wrong!!!!!

You quite probably did nothing wrong. Taste is subjective and maybe that recipe just doesn't work for you. I have mixed up some very highly regarded recipes that did nothing for me, others that were really good. Everybody will perceive them in their own way.

You did nothing wrong. I did mention before that the recipe on DoD isn't the exact same. But I'm fairly certain if you sub the flavours, you would get closer. for one it has strawberry ripe but scream tastes like it has this and another strawberry, like Flavour art Strawberry.

Last edited:
I jus want to thank all of your input......I HAVE CLONED HAZEWORKS SVBICC!!!!i almost jumped treu the roof!!!so 8 months later an wala im there!so yeah just wanted to thank you all for your inputs
Great stuff. Of course, you now have to share your interpretation with us here.

I jus want to thank all of your input......I HAVE CLONED HAZEWORKS SVBICC!!!!i almost jumped treu the roof!!!so 8 months later an wala im there!so yeah just wanted to thank you all for your inputs
Please be so kind as to share your final recipe.
Thanks

Strawberry Ripe TFA 5%
Sweet Strawberry CAP .5%
Vienna Cream FA 2%
Vanilla Swirl TPA 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice cream CAP 1.5%
Sweet Cream FA 0.5%
Fresh Cream FA 1%
Biscuit INW 0.5%
Cheesecake Graham Crust TPA 1%
Belguim Waffle TPA 1%

???..........