Cape Town - month end meets

I'd say to just get a meet going first before chatting to vendors, once we have something going and can show them some pics of the event it will be much easier to get them involved.

I'd say to just get a meet going first before chatting to vendors, once we have something going and can show them some pics of the event it will be much easier to get them involved.

We have a vendor organising our first meet already ;)

The westrand forumites are having a vape meet this Saturday, when are we meeting ?

If its on the Sat or Sunday that would work.

I'll be busy Saturdays till 1. Afternoons would be better for me too. But I'm happy to pull in a little later. How about we say from 12/12:30 onwards?

VENUE : OAKDALE CLUB
We have a green light for next Saturday (28.04.2018) from 13:00 to 17:00.
No entrance fee.
Food can be purchased at the venue or you have the option of bringing your own wood and meat to make your own food.
Drinks have to be bought at the club bar as no-one is allowed to bring in alcohol. :)
Two options for gathering :
Photo 1 is under a canvas roof close to built-in braais with two wash basins on hand while photo 2 is under trees with braai facilities as well. Vehicles can be driven around the venue to photo 2 location.
Swimming (see photo 3) is optional and i promised a R20 donation by individuals planning to take a dive.
20180419_162959.jpg 20180419_163037.jpg 20180419_163108.jpg

Yes! I think you should ask the club owners what they think of a bunch of us vaping - they may prefer it under the trees rather than the tented area. Either way, count me in!

Would of loved to have joined but unfortunately I am away the long weekend. Next time.

I'll be there! And @KZOR would you please bring the juice which you made for me with you? I'll pay you there.

Back