Cell Phone Photography

Beautiful, imagine everything this old dude has seen! Plus , interesting fact, they never pay rent
That was one of three. The other two is bigger ,but the pics got lost somehow. I think this one could have been the offspring of the bigger two.
I'll snap them again sometime.

Taken through binoculars
I snapped through a dumpy level a few times.
You gave me homework. Now I'm going to look for it.
Your photos looks good. Mine looks like the fisheye pics

That was one of three. The other two is bigger ,but the pics got lost somehow. I think this one could have been the offspring of the bigger two.
I'll snap them again sometime.
Jeez! Ever watch Aracnaphobia

Used an old huawei p8 for those photos. Wish I had a better camera. Check this action shotIMG-20210402-WA0014.jpg

Just a heads up ...

2021’s first supermoon, the 'Pink Moon,' will rise on Tuesday. It won’t be pink.
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/life/pink-moon-supermoon-april-2021-how-to-watch-2021-4
24 April 2021

• April's full moon is named the "Pink Moon," and will be among the brightest and biggest of the year.
  • It won't necessarily be pink.
  • Supermoons are full moons that happen when the moon's orbit brings it closest to Earth.
The first supermoon of the year will happen Tuesday, appearing up to 30% brighter and 14% bigger than a typical full moon.

It's the first of two supermoons in 2021: Another is coming down the pike in May. The two moons are "virtually tied" in terms of size and brightness, according to NASA..."

The moon tonight....
48c8ce585f2ed451183f702fa3c35c15.jpg

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

This one was taken by me.

20210427_SUPER MOON.jpg

And this one of the sunset was taken by someone else.

Super Moon over Yzer_Bodo Gent.jpg

Back