Cerabis Tank Ceramic Coils

i picked one up yesterday, and i have been using the Cerabis tank exclusively now. using the 0.9Ohm coil at 35W.
tried it at 60W and its awesome flavor, nice and WARM vape, but i have a single battery device, so it chows battery :)
im hoping the 0.5ohm coil will let my battery last longer as it will require less volts for same wattage.

but all in all this tank is winner. and if these coils last as long as they say then this will be the most economical tank ever, even if it just lasts a mont, then i will be happy!

Um, I think the opposite is true actually. Battery charge is rated as milli-amp hours, so how long it lasts depends on the current being drawn. Current (amps) is voltage divided by resistance. Power (Watts) is current times voltage. Little bit of math means that the 0.5 ohm coils will cause higher current drain at equal wattage than 0.9 ohm coils.

Um, I think the opposite is true actually. Battery charge is rated as milli-amp hours, so how long it lasts depends on the current being drawn. Current (amps) is voltage divided by resistance. Power (Watts) is current times voltage. Little bit of math means that the 0.5 ohm coils will cause higher current drain at equal wattage than 0.9 ohm coils.
shit yes - les volts, but more current dammit :(
i might have to look into a duel battery device soon. hahaha

Received my Gemini tank from Sir Vape today. Primed the coil and put in some Marshmallow Man. Waited for 30 minutes. DRY HIT! Almost died...

Received my Gemini tank from Sir Vape today. Primed the coil and put in some Marshmallow Man. Waited for 30 minutes. DRY HIT! Almost died...

OMG don't tell me there is another "Lemon" Batch of coils... did you use the coils it came with or did you buy a pack of 0.9 Coils?

OMG don't tell me there is another "Lemon" Batch of coils... did you use the coils it came with or did you buy a pack of 0.9 Coils?

I used the pre-installed coil - 0.5ohm I think it is. Sir Vape didn't have the 0.9 coils in stock :(

So... After leaving the tank alone for 2 hours and starting to vape it in incremental watts, I can gladly say that this is the smoothest vape I have had.

Smooth, creamy marshmallow. Such a lovely vape. This is on the Gemini and ccell 0.5 coil at 27 watts.

@Rob Fisher

So... After leaving the tank alone for 2 hours and starting to vape it in incremental watts, I can gladly say that this is the smoothest vape I have had.

Smooth, creamy marshmallow. Such a lovely vape. This is on the Gemini and ccell 0.5 coil at 27 watts.

@Rob Fisher

Holding thumbs it will last @Silent Echo! There is no question that ceramic coils give the smoothest vape ever!

I don't have a cerabis... yet...
But there is only 1 thing I don't like about the cerabis and that's the size. Dam that tank is huge. It will look nice on a bigger mod like cuboid or rx.

@Chezzig if you have a working Target and or Gemini tank then you don't need a Cerabis.

Not even for the coil consistency? Or is the latest batch of cCell's much better when it comes to coils?
From my original pack of five I had two brilliant coils and three utter duds. Luckily the last coil in the pack was a working one and I hope it lasts me a good long time but I was considering binning the Target tank after it because it just wasn't worth the hassle (that or I was hoping that v2 of the gCeramics for Aspire tanks would hit our shores but it seems SirVape only has the Kanger ones).

Not even for the coil consistency? Or is the latest batch of cCell's much better when it comes to coils?
From my original pack of five I had two brilliant coils and three utter duds. Luckily the last coil in the pack was a working one and I hope it lasts me a good long time but I was considering binning the Target tank after it because it just wasn't worth the hassle (that or I was hoping that v2 of the gCeramics for Aspire tanks would hit our shores but it seems SirVape only has the Kanger ones).

I'm kinda hoping the 3 packets of cCell Coils I got from Sir Vape are going to all be OK? But if they are not I will also consider binning Vaporesso Tanks over time... but my guess is that with three packets of coils and the length of time they last and the great vape from them that I should be ok... but if there are duds and I'm beginning to think there may be based on someone else that purchased a Gemini Tank and a packet of coils recently had the first 3 coils in the packet as duds... not sure how he is going tonight and whether he even tried the next two or gave up.

The new gCeramic for the subtank seem to be major winners! They have gotten their act together! I just wish Vaporesso would get theirs together!

Thank you Mr. Fisher. I took the plunge. As a test I got the tank filled up with 99% VG Milkman by vaping rabbit, and @Dr Phil was very scared I was going be going be dry hit. NOTHING. So all can assume is this is not ceramic - LOL

I am blown away, the hype is real. this tank chucks flavour and it works like most of the wire guys are used to. It can also take a bit of power. 60 watts on the Minikin, no problem, gets a bit warm, but then this kind of coil is not meant for power vaping.

Another thing, this tank is sexy as sin. I love the hydraulic mechanism for shutting the tank down. The minimalist tank view is so different. Might be a problem knowing when to refill ? I am assuming when you see no juice in the slight tank window, it is time to refill.

The engineering and machinery is precise and clean. The top cap / top flow unit is perfect. @Rob Fisher not sure if your unit is dodge, but I have no problem taking it on and off without normal finger pressure.

If this is the future of ceramic, then we are in good hands. If I look at the progression of this tech, in a year time we should have a coil that last 6 months.

DSC_0082.JPG

Thank you Mr. Fisher. I took the plunge. As a test I got the tank filled up with 99% VG Milkman by vaping rabbit, and @Dr Phil was very scared I was going be going be dry hit. NOTHING. So all can assume is this is not ceramic - LOL

I am blown away, the hype is real. this tank chucks flavour and it works like most of the wire guys are used to. It can also take a bit of power. 60 watts on the Minikin, no problem, gets a bit warm, but then this kind of coil is not meant for power vaping.

Another thing, this tank is sexy as sin. I love the hydraulic mechanism for shutting the tank down. The minimalist tank view is so different. Might be a problem knowing when to refill ? I am assuming when you see no juice in the slight tank window, it is time to refill.

The engineering and machinery is precise and clean. The top cap / top flow unit is perfect. @Rob Fisher not sure if your unit is dodge, but I have no problem taking it on and off without normal finger pressure.

If this is the future of ceramic, then we are in good hands. If I look at the progression of this tech, in a year time we should have a coil that last 6 months.

View attachment 52788
Where did you buy yours from? Checked coil masters but it doesn't show this tank?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm kinda hoping the 3 packets of cCell Coils I got from Sir Vape are going to all be OK? But if they are not I will also consider binning Vaporesso Tanks over time... but my guess is that with three packets of coils and the length of time they last and the great vape from them that I should be ok... but if there are duds and I'm beginning to think there may be based on someone else that purchased a Gemini Tank and a packet of coils recently had the first 3 coils in the packet as duds... not sure how he is going tonight and whether he even tried the next two or gave up.

The new gCeramic for the subtank seem to be major winners! They have gotten their act together! I just wish Vaporesso would get theirs together!
That is worrying. Havent tried my 5 pack I got from them yet.

Don't know if this has been asked, but how is the heat of the Vape on the Cerabis ceramic? I had the Krixus and it was just too hot for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. And can you also rework these coils or bin me when their done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back