Cloud Chasers

Riddle

Heavenly Vapors Representative
LV

Awards
Hey guys

Lately I've been attempting cloud chasing. Vapour production is decent but it's not at the level I am aiming for. I thought it would be interesting to have a thread for cloud chasers to show off their clouds, Builds and hardware as well and tips and advice for other newbies like myself out there.

I'm part of the cloud chasers Inc. group on facebook. Its a secret group I don't know how I got accepted in it, but I go on there daily checking out the posts and videos. Some crazy talent there. It will be nice to do something similar here. Have some video challenges, maybe even competitions if we get it going. I know there is quite a few people on this forum with talent.
@JW Flynn , you done well in the last cloud competition.

I'm part of the cloud chasers Inc. group on facebook. Its a secret group I don't know how I got accepted in it, but I go on there daily checking out the posts and videos. Some crazy talent there. It will be nice to do something similar here. Have some video challenges, maybe even competitions if we get it going. I know there is quite a few people on this forum with talent.
@JW Flynn , you done well in the last cloud competition.
Thank you bud :) I tried, hehe.. sure thing, can you post a link to the group so I can check it out? sure sounds interesting....

I'm game :p

I've found a really important element of it, is your inhale/exhale techniques. I've also found with the right atty, you don't need to go that low to chuck some significant clouds.

The Little Boy RDA in particular. a 0.25ohm build in that will chuck the kind of clouds, you can be proud of.

I'm game :p

I've found a really important element of it, is your inhale/exhale techniques. I've also found with the right atty, you don't need to go that low to chuck some significant clouds.

The Little Boy RDA in particular. a 0.25ohm build in that will chuck the kind of clouds, you can be proud of.

Awesome. Looking forward to some videos from you. I think I'm lacking the technique.

my video is very light on technique :p

However, this one is not :)

@Riddle I'm new to the forum but I will try and give it a try,some scary cloud blowing out there

a big, big thing to remember with any serious cloud chasing, is to be safe with your batteries. Because you will be stressing them out.

I have a video of my first few Attempts. Just uploading to youtube then I will upload it here. Advice will be appreciated.

Apologies for the poor video quality. Was recording just for myself to see how the clouds are.

Awesome effort man, what resistance build was that? what atomiser?

To me your technique, looks good, have you tried exhaling slower?

it is indeed fixed

No I always try to force it out for some reason. Need to try the slower exhale.

I had a few builds I was playing around with. For the life of me I can't remember what I did. I want to start getting serious so I am going to start documenting my builds and outcomes etc.
I have a Plume Veil and Tobh V2 that I'm messing around with.

Nice, I think the plumeveil, will give you better clouds because it has more airflow than the tobh.

No I always try to force it out for some reason. Need to try the slower exhale.

I had a few builds I was playing around with. For the life of me I can't remember what I did. I want to start getting serious so I am going to start documenting my builds and outcomes etc.
I have a Plume Veil and Tobh V2 that I'm messing around with.
You kinda need to push the vapor out. Slow exhale allows the cloud to dissipate in your mouth n lungs. Quick in and quick out works the charm.

Thanks. I am definitely going to be playing around later again.
Any suggestions for the plume veil and tobh. I have a chuff enuff drip tip as well. 24G, 26G and 28G Kanthal.

Dual parallel 24g on the plumeveil will net you some serious vapor production, if the post holes are big enough.

Thanks. I am definitely going to be playing around later again.
Any suggestions for the plume veil and tobh. I have a chuff enuff drip tip as well. 24G, 26G and 28G Kanthal.

Plumveil is a good cloud chasing Atty. Not so much the tobh. Which batteries are you using? What resistance are you looking for?

Here is another arbitrary cloudy video.

Little boy RDA again. With a 0.15 ohm single coil in it.

IMG_4061.JPG

its 4 strands of 26G twisted.

The video will be active in about 20min.

Dual parallel 24g on the plumeveil will net you some serious vapor production, if the post holes are big enough.
I currently have a triple parallel 24G Single coil it the plume veil so the holes are big enough im sure.

Plumveil is a good cloud chasing Atty. Not so much the tobh. Which batteries are you using? What resistance are you looking for?
Im using Sony VTC4 and have an LG 35A. I'm seeking advice with regards to the resistance also. I tried as low as 0.15ohms already. Didn't push it too much though.

what can I do to make my magma a cloud machine? I blow pretty big clouds with twisted 30 gauge or single strand 26 gauge both running dual coil. I think the airholes need to be drilled out?.

what can I do to make my magma a cloud machine? I blow pretty big clouds with twisted 30 gauge or single strand 26 gauge both running dual coil. I think the airholes need to be drilled out?.

No don't mess up your magma. That's a really good atty Flavour wise.

Back