Cloud Chasers

nice
My adv is a 0.1 build with 20g kanthal. Not hot at all. It's on a dark horse.
1df8000bb698055729fb0e9d2fbd8c2d.jpg
nice centre post build there man!
I love the dark horse!! what id is that may i ask?

nice

nice centre post build there man!
I love the dark horse!! what id is that may i ask?
The dark horse really is a mean Atty! That's a 3mm ID. I raised the coils higher up to get clearance from the atty top cap haha. Still perfect airflow hitting the coils.

lol, if you guys tire of them... theres little old me up here in Zim, I'll happily take em off your hands :p

Need to get my self a Dark horse and SMPL combi and follow some cloud chasing classes. :D

Need to get my self a Dark horse and SMPL combi and follow some cloud chasing classes. :D
3906add294b08a7a4a1e8c7fb7efc134.jpg

That's a dark horse and SMPL with a fairly used up battery and 0.3ohm build. Not cloud chaser material on that build but the gear combo is EPIC!!

Another quick one before the generator gets switched off.

my IGO-W with 4.0mm airholes, built to 0.41ohms. Battery was about 40% used up.

Here's a pic of the build, very simple thats 26G

IMG_5072.JPG

Not the biggest clouds in the world, but for 0.41 ohms, they felt pretty damned significant :p

I need to get more batteries. :tmi:
Batteries low need to recharge.

Awww, thats the worst. I haven't had power for a week now. keeping batteries charged by running the generator, is pretty tedious

lol, I have 6, and a single nitecore i2, though 3 of the six are more or less toast. too much sub-ohming, they hardly hold a charge any more.

Thats a point none of us has touched on. You really don't need to be doing super low builds to chuck thick luscious clouds. a 0.8ohm build with 100W going through it will chuck the vapor, and you'll be a crapload safer doing it.

Thats a point none of us has touched on. You really don't need to be doing super low builds to chuck thick luscious clouds. a 0.8ohm build with 100W going through it will chuck the vapor, and you'll be a crapload safer doing it.

Thanks for bringing this up. I know this is going to cause an argument because it can be subjective but would a 100W/150W be better that a 26650 mech?
I'm looking at getting me a good mod dedicated to cloud chasing. Which would be the best to go for and why?

@Riddle TBH, i haven't tried a high wattage regulated device. But from my reading, I think the big advantages of going regulated are:

Safety
Getting the same strong hit more consistently
Getting your desired Power without worrying about things like V-Drop, dirty contacts, buttons heating up, etc..

But if you want to go the mech route, The mutatant and the Gunz Blazin mods are meant to be hard hitters.

Personally, I'm waiting on the istick 50W (I know 50W, isn't that much, but I think with the right atty and build, magic could happen)

3906add294b08a7a4a1e8c7fb7efc134.jpg

That's a dark horse and SMPL with a fairly used up battery and 0.3ohm build. Not cloud chaser material on that build but the gear combo is EPIC!!

That looks good ill drop off my dark horse for a decent coil with you. When i find some time to play around with it.

@VandaL I love my Hobo, must chuck with that tophat. one of these days when I have some extra moolah. The Hobo is so far the only atty where I'd be able to justify forking out for the authentic.

@Riddle TBH, i haven't tried a high wattage regulated device. But from my reading, I think the big advantages of going regulated are:

Safety
Getting the same strong hit more consistently
Getting your desired Power without worrying about things like V-Drop, dirty contacts, buttons heating up, etc..

But if you want to go the mech route, The mutatant and the Gunz Blazin mods are meant to be hard hitters.

Personally, I'm waiting on the istick 50W (I know 50W, isn't that much, but I think with the right atty and build, magic could happen)

I actually want 1 decent mech and one high powered regulated mod. Just trying to decide which to go for first. I was looking at the dametri dual 18650 box mod if I don't go the 26650 route.

Back