Cloud Chasers

Dual parallel 18650 box mod, is the safest unregulated route. if you're using good batteries like Sony VTC4's you'll get an amp limit of 60a, and 4200mah of battery life.

For me though I think my focus is going to be on regulated devices. The idea of cranking the power on builds who would otherwise be unreasonable sounds awesome to me

I actually want 1 decent mech and one high powered regulated mod. Just trying to decide which to go for first. I was looking at the dametri dual 18650 box mod if I don't go the 26650 route.
Don't worry bout 26650. Personally I don't think it's worth it. The efest 26650 batteries are rated at 64A pulse. A vtc4 and 5 are rated at 60A pulse, and that's 18650! 26650 is one huge tube. As for high power devices, I would definitely recommend a 100w or 159w device. The sigeleis are awesome! I've chucked pretty mean ass clouds on there. And they're awesome with RTAs. The cool thing with a rda is surface area and high power

Dual parallel 18650 box mod, is the safest unregulated route. if you're using good batteries like Sony VTC4's you'll get an amp limit of 60a, and 4200mah of battery life.

For me though I think my focus is going to be on regulated devices. The idea of cranking the power on builds who would otherwise be unreasonable sounds awesome to me
60A constant. We aren't powering torches or rc cars here more like 120A pulse which is why my parallel box is in the making. Will be done in a week or so. Credits to @eviltoy for all the help

@VandaL I love my Hobo, must chuck with that tophat. one of these days when I have some extra moolah. The Hobo is so far the only atty where I'd be able to justify forking out for the authentic.
It does, but due to the height at which the coil sits, you cant utilize the huge juice well at high wattage, you end up with a mouth full of juice, you should try a veritas bro, it's my daily driver, just top notch flavor with decent clouds, Running a single tiger coil on mine @ 70w, just wonderful.

It's annoying to rebuild but they've solved that with the marquis RDA(different creator) which is at an insane price of $140, I cannot justify spending that on an easier to build veritas

It does, but due to the height at which the coil sits, you cant utilize the huge juice well at high wattage, you end up with a mouth full of juice, you should try a veritas bro, it's my daily driver, just top notch flavor with decent clouds, Running a single tiger coil on mine @ 70w, just wonderful
I'm gonna need some tips from you soon bro. My billow is incoming- tuesday I think- and I haven't had an rta in forever. So all tips, pics, builds etc are welcome :) I think our vaping profiles are more or less similar

I'm gonna need some tips from you soon bro. My billow is incoming- tuesday I think- and I haven't had an rta in forever. So all tips, pics, builds etc are welcome :) I think our vaping profiles are more or less similar
No problem bud, here's a 24g build I did when I got it. Comes out at around 0.34, no leaks just lovely flavor. Happily takes 70w all day with no dry hits.
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/billow-rta.t7102/#post-163798

Saw it and it looks awesome. Does it Vape anything like a dripper? What ID do you use?
It's extremely similar to my Veritas which is my flavor atty, closest any tank system has gotten. 3mm ID

Heres some safe clouds :p

Little Boy RDA 1.00 ohm single coil on the eLeaf iStick 30W @ 30W

Last edited:
Sorry to jack the thread, but is there any benefit in doing vertical coils on the Plume vail?

mind the "pens" hehe bit of chasing, hehe

Dont even know if this is going to work, link shared on my google+

let me know if it works, hehe
PS: The Google plus option did not seem to work, so uploading to YouTube now.. should be live in a moment

Last edited:
Single coil 7wrap 20g too lazy to check ohms guessing around .2ish
7158d03d5df9f6a8968f868e37561ce3.jpg

Any of you guys tried the Onslaught? I had one bought for me as a gift and was wondering if it was a good atty for cloud chasing.

Any of you guys tried the Onslaught? I had one bought for me as a gift and was wondering if it was a good atty for cloud chasing.
Its excellent, build some phat tricoils in it, flavor is awesome and massive clouds

I need to get some 24G, I've got a 28G build on there at the moment. I have to say compared to my Veritas the flavour is amazing and the clouds were definitely an improvement. I'm still very new to the whole cloud scene but man I'm loving vibes. I've got a IPV2S, would that be ok for with the right build in the Onslaught?

I need to get some 24G, I've got a 28G build on there at the moment. I have to say compared to my Veritas the flavour is amazing and the clouds were definitely an improvement. I'm still very new to the whole cloud scene but man I'm loving vibes. I've got a IPV2S, would that be ok for with the right build in the Onslaught?
I've got a 0.16 tricoil on my onslaught on an IPV3 165w runs insanely well. if you were to do a tri 24g 8 wrap build it would come to 0.2ohm @ 70w on the v2s will run ok. I think 26g would be a better option

I've got a 0.16 tricoil on my onslaught on an IPV3 165w runs insanely well. if you were to do a tri 24g 8 wrap build it would come to 0.2ohm @ 70w on the v2s will run ok. I think 26g would be a better option
Wow,that must be insane. Thanks for the advise dude. I'm gonna go get me some 26G and give it a bash. This thread has got me amped. Clouds bro :dance:

Back