Cloud Chasers

I use VTC4's, to be honest, I've found that optimising things like your coils surface area, its positioning in relation to the airflow, and your inhale exhale technique. need to be done before dropping below 0.15 I tried 0.11 and saw not tangible benefits, except for a blistering hot vape. I was using the Little Boy RDA so airflow wasn't the issue.

@Sprint I'd advise getting another atty for clouds. The Magma just isn't made for cloud chasing. I've tried drilling one out. Better off getting something like a Dark Horse, Little Boy RDA or a Mutation X V2

I suppose you are right plus I don't own a drill press so drilling it out would be a tedious difficult affair. What is the cheapest possible dripper with huge cloud potential, flavour not a consideration?.

@Sprint, Cloud chasing will kill your flavour, may aswel use plain VG. Cheapest I can think of is the CLT V2, which I think Vapemob has a special on, its R275.00 I think, which to me sounds like a good deal.

@Sprint, Cloud chasing will kill your flavour, may aswel use plain VG. Cheapest I can think of is the CLT V2, which I think Vapemob has a special on, its R275.00 I think, which to me sounds like a good deal.
thanks man ill pick one up! Nice price as well.

I currently have a triple parallel 24G Single coil it the plume veil so the holes are big enough im sure.

Im using Sony VTC4 and have an LG 35A. I'm seeking advice with regards to the resistance also. I tried as low as 0.15ohms already. Didn't push it too much though.
Do a dual parallel 24g 5wraps dual coil around a 2.4mm Id. I think, not sure anymore coz haven't used 24 in ages, that it comes out to 0.1. Heats up quick and chucks the vapor. For future, get some 22g and go with a stock 5wraps. Quick ramp up time and plumes like crazy.

Need to get some 18G and 22G, also keen to mess around with Nichrome.

My adv is a 0.1 build with 20g kanthal. Not hot at all. It's on a dark horse.
1df8000bb698055729fb0e9d2fbd8c2d.jpg

lol, looks awesome. also has a bit of a coat hanger vibe to it... I like it.

What keeps me off of ADV'ing a very low build like that, is how quickly they go through batteries. You must be changing batteries out, like 9-10 times a day?

lol, looks awesome. also has a bit of a coat hanger vibe to it... I like it.
It's thick as shit to wrap. But now I'm used to it so 22g feels like 26g again. Did a 24g coil for a buddy yesterday and it was just too damn thin for my fingers lmao

I had a little 22G before. Wasn't really into cloud chasing at the time so when I stocked up on Kanthal I thought I should give the 22G a try. Going to have to get a little of everything now.

32G is a *****, its like trying to wrap human hair. kinda why my clapton attempts are so fail worthy.

32G is a *****, its like trying to wrap human hair. kinda why my clapton attempts are so fail worthy.

I done a Clapton with 28G and 24G by hand. 0.5ohms. Wan't too bad. Just need to go lower Because ramp up time was a killer.

ye, I just did one this afternoon. Twisted 24G with 30G wrapped around it. Ramp up was good. was too hot for the Mephisto.

here is mine, freshly recorded and uploaded, hehe... still allot of fine tuning before next vape meet, still playing around with different builds.. this one came in on 0.08 Ohm... extremely hot vape... after about 2 to 4 pulls thins thing burns your lips, hehe

here is mine, freshly recorded and uploaded, hehe... still allot of fine tuning before next vape meet, still playing around with different builds.. this one came in on 0.08 Ohm... extremely hot vape... after about 2 to 4 pulls thins thing burns your lips, hehe

I also have an old forward slow-mo and reverse slow-mo from a while back on my youtube channel (no I do not have allot of vids on there, but will be working on it in the future, hehe), looks pretty cool, hehe

@JW Flynn Just checked out the slow mo reverse, very nice man. Thanks for the sub

Halloween time-lapse is sick

@JW Flynn Just checked out the slow mo reverse, very nice man. Thanks for the sub

Halloween time-lapse is sick
Thank you, hehe, basically my first time lapse on the go-pro, hehe, purchased it while is was on a work related trip to japan and china, but purchased in Tokyo, so I know it';s the real thing, hehe, you never know in china, LOLzzzz!!!

GoPro is awesome. what put me off though was that for shooting indoors you need a ton of light. but for outdoor stuff, its damn near unbeatable.

GoPro is awesome. what put me off though was that for shooting indoors you need a ton of light. but for outdoor stuff, its damn near unbeatable.
true, was actually talking to the wife just now, told her we need to use a couple of cellphone touches to try and enhance the video, should enhance it just a bit, hehe... but outdoors yeah, love it... and stable as hell!!! got myself the suction cup and handle bar mount recently, did a test on the car, and hell that thing sticks like no ones business... still need to use the handle bar attachment on the choppers... but haven't flown for a while and just wanted to make sure I still knew how to fly, hehe, will probably be attaching it next weekend and recording a couple of videos, hopefully off successful flight time, hehe, don't want to record a crash, lols that 550 of mine came at a premium and I do not want to crash it!!!

lol, IMHO. your best bet for lighting would be some 30-50W LED flood Lights, with some White cloth as a diffuser. much nicer more even light.

Ye, actually going to pick up a gopro one of these days. a track day filmed on a gopro would be pretty sweet.

The RDA on the cloud chasers inc group looks one hell of allot like the Mutation X, sue the inner slave has some funky cuts in it, almost like the mutation x v2 but still the basic principal applies... they look almost the same, lol

lol, IMHO. your best bet for lighting would be some 30-50W LED flood Lights, with some White cloth as a diffuser. much nicer more even light.

Ye, actually going to pick up a gopro one of these days. a track day filmed on a gopro would be pretty sweet.
will probably look into that when vids become a bit more mane-stream, but for now, just messing around, hehe

Back