Cloud Chasers

Oh and one more question. What juice are you guys using cause damn, I'm really not looking to end up in a vape coma. I tried dripping with a 6mg the other day and it didn't end well :confused::rofl:

Wow,that must be insane. Thanks for the advise dude. I'm gonna go get me some 26G and give it a bash. This thread has got me amped. Clouds bro :dance:
If you want to go pure cloud chasing I think the Mutation X V2 is prolly the best atm, but with 124124 RDA's coming out everyday I'm quite sure I'm wrong. Need to do a nice build in my mutation X that airflow is just insane.

if you are going really low on your builds 3mg would be best, I find 6mg fine on this build though.

0nWAZHq.png

nom

What nomness is that?
Ordered a couple bottles of it back in October, its like almost 100% vg. Performs great on really low ohm builds. Super creamy vanilla custard,

Ordered a couple bottles of it back in October, its like almost 100% vg. Performs great on really low ohm builds. Super creamy vanilla custard,
That sounds like a winner.

Well, give us a link then :p

Does anyone know if there is stock of the Mutation X V2 locally?

I see Vapeking is getting the doge v2

22g build
a92cbbca813ad6d92e9c88d65dac3b25.jpg
How tiny are those coils in that thing, I could barely fit a 7 wrap 24g 2mm build in mine. Which is around 0.28, what did that one come out to?

I need to get thicker Gauge wire. I have a mutation X V1 ... What would ne a recommended build using 24g 26g or 28g wire?

Back