Cloud Chasers

I'm not sure Menthol anything is for high wattage and cloud blowing! Even my diluted Tropical Ice is way too powerful at 60 watts on a ,4Ω dual coil!

I can't really comment with regards to that because I am not a menthol fan. I like my desert creamy flavours.

The dual coil actually (now that I have put it on a real Ohm Meter) comes out at 0,24Ω!

Driping menthol must be hetic in a dripper

No it does not equate to a constant draw. Why are the Samsung 25r batteries then rated at 100A @ 1second pulse, and something like 50A at 4seconds?

Would you believe I've Vaped at 0.06with an old vtc5 that's seen atleast 100 charge cycles? I've taken that chance. Once you take the chance, you're allowed to speak on the results. Happy vaping :)

Well, let me just clarify this for you, if you are running a 0.06 Ohm build, you are draining 62A from the battery at it's optimal voltage (3.7Volts) and constant drain is whenever you close the circuit ( press the firing button) until you leave it. It draws the full 62 Amps all of the time while you are pressing the button... No way around this, that is how it works... (not like the coil is gradually going to draw more amps... no, it's either on or off!!)

hence, for instance on the 26650 Efest bats, that are rated @ 32A these can be fires constantly with a coil build of 0.11 Omh, until the battery dies out... but you can build higher builds on them, for instance the 0.06 and because it then consumes more than the 32A amp constant rating, you have to fire the button for between 5 and 7 seconds, release and fire again.. that would be the pulse!!

Be careful with low builds... and always get good batteries, you do not want to cheep out on your batteries and have it vent on you ( if it is at least a good make, otherwise you run the risk of it somer exploding!!!) wile your vaping...

Hope that helps.. :)

I see Vapeking is getting the doge v2
Got mine today... Pretty nice little RDA.... But very very tiny inside, the build space is very limited... lol Does goi lekker clouds and the taste is very nice!!! I can recommend it...

One thing, you do not get the additional SS center pin and the screws are also only copper.. so very soft, do not over tighten as you will go out on a hunt for new screws.. hehe

other than that, yes, very nice, blowing clouds on it now!! :)

I need to get thicker Gauge wire. I have a mutation X V1 ... What would ne a recommended build using 24g 26g or 28g wire?
The Mutation X has very large center posts Holes, I drilled mine out even a little bit more... you can build on there with whatever you can find, lol, had a couple of builds int here, the biggest was probably 20Guage Parallel, fused clapton (32Guage) and flattened out.. let me tell you, the stuff was huge, and I was able to fit a dual coil of that stuff in mine.. so even a normal just plain parallel 20 Gauge should fit no problem... :)

What batteries are being used here? +-52 amp tjo tjo tjo... Maak my bang!
46.25 Amps....

Use ohms law to calculate, that is at the battery's optimal voltage of 3.7 Volts, Yes I know it charges up to 4.2, but that is not it's optimal voltage, your battery will quickly drop in voltage from 4.2 down to 3.7 where it will stay for the longest period before then going further down, and then it's time to charge again, hehe

Check this Link, pretty nifty!! :)

http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.asp

@Rob Fisher Cloud chasing with menthol is hardcore, i have my own menthol brew, and i cant do huge clouds with it. I find fruity vapes work best for me, especially banana for some reason :p

Damn right banana feels the best with massive clouds

:/ looking like my istick 50W might be like 3-4 weeks off. Depends if i'm unlucky enough to hit chinese new year or not.

That said... I'm ordering some new RDA's on FT :p

So far this is what I'm getting

Baal RDA
Derringer RDA
Vengeance RDA
Rogue RDA
Manta V2 RDA
Marquis Dripper RDA
And some AFC drip tips

Hopefully it'll get here in time to coincide with my istick 50W and my 2 zampleboxes :p

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher Cloud chasing with menthol is hardcore, i have my own menthol brew, and i cant do huge clouds with it. I find fruity vapes work best for me, especially banana for some reason :p

OMG yes... having to rethink this issue... Menthol isn't going to work at 0,24Ω at 70 watts! :eek::confused:

Will do a little more experimenting... or just do a comedy video of me trying to cloud blow menthol! :giggle:

I find menthol ice from heather's rather pleasant on a 0.6 9 wrap tiger coil @90w on a veritas.

clouding is pretty nice for me with some RY4 double, 70/30 mix(well, I love it no matter what, hehe, my all day vape!! :) ), going to try a 80/20 this time around, see if the flavor does not vanish, I might stick with it like that, hehe

clouding is pretty nice for me with some RY4 double, 70/30 mix(well, I love it no matter what, hehe, my all day vape!! :) ), going to try a 80/20 this time around, see if the flavor does not vanish, I might stick with it like that, hehe

Best juice I've used so far for clouding, is Max VG Blackjack by Seduce Juice. only had 10mls though :/

The Mutation X has very large center posts Holes, I drilled mine out even a little bit more... you can build on there with whatever you can find, lol, had a couple of builds int here, the biggest was probably 20Guage Parallel, fused clapton (32Guage) and flattened out.. let me tell you, the stuff was huge, and I was able to fit a dual coil of that stuff in mine.. so even a normal just plain parallel 20 Gauge should fit no problem... :)

I want to replace the centre post with the plume veils centre post to make it like the v2 that way the hole sizes won't be a huge issue.

Uploading too, Wow that was actually harsher than i remember :p

Should be up in 5min

Sufficed to say, my entire respiratory tract is possibly the most open its been since I was a couple seconds old and smacked on the ass by a doctor.

Nursing a mild silver now.

Last edited:
3906add294b08a7a4a1e8c7fb7efc134.jpg

That's a dark horse and SMPL with a fairly used up battery and 0.3ohm build. Not cloud chaser material on that build but the gear combo is EPIC!!
what juice is thst in your hand?

I want to replace the centre post with the plume veils centre post to make it like the v2 that way the hole sizes won't be a huge issue.
I would only recommend trying that as a last resort, the center post in the plume-veil is already crappy, in the sense that it comes undone by it's own.... plus, the plume veils is also a nice cloud chaser.....

Uploading too, Wow that was actually harsher than i remember :p

Should be up in 5min

Sufficed to say, my entire respiratory tract is possibly the most open its been since I was a couple seconds old and smacked on the ass by a doctor.

Nursing a mild silver now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vaper's funniest videos, entry #1 ;)
Well done, very brave of you :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vaper's funniest videos, entry #1 ;)
Well done, very brave of you :D

lol, bearing in mind I'm usually vaping 3-6mg juice, that stuff hit me especially hard.

Vapers funniest videos would be when I tried liquorice e-liquid for the first time. Very nearly honked. Too many childhood memories of Jaegermeister.

lol, bearing in mind I'm usually vaping 3-6mg juice, that stuff hit me especially hard.

Vapers funniest videos would be when I tried liquorice e-liquid for the first time. Very nearly honked. Too many childhood memories of Jaegermeister.

:eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't even be able to fill a tank with liquorice...mine is due to memories (nightmares) of Black Sambuka :drunk::sick:

Back