Cloupor Mini 30W

30W not overkill now. Maybe. 50 is good, that would cover you. Sure, if there is an excellent 30W device, i would go for it - but not DNA, not Evolv. i am not drinking the Kool-aid.The Cloupor 30W is the same - presumably the same - device used in their HANA - no problem. (At least, mine has been flawless. But then again, i have never used it at more than 15W. But it doesn't have the issues the T models did.)
But i want Fanny CLOUPOR to make more vids, she's cute. She said she would, including "some interesting stuff in her life." :D

Tell you what, if I ever get a SubTank, ill be getting another Cana/Hana for it!

The Cloupor HANA is solid. Mine is dinged and scratched - not nice, but it happens. Like the first ding or scratch on a new car, after that you stop bothering about it. it's not going to break and the door won't come off. i got used to unscrewing those two screws - i replaced the horrrible Phillips countersinks with straight Allens, they work fine. The case/box is solid, billet alloy.

Hahah u want. To use the efest 3500mah 20a batteries should be ok sick battery life

Super excited for my cloudpor to arrive

Just a quick one to those in the know - would a 20A battery be fine and safe for this mod?

Should work perfect, as long as you stick to 0.5 Ohm and above. It would be safe even down to 0.3 Ohm @ 30W (10A draw) but that is the limit of the battery and is probably not a great idea...but 0.5 and up should give you more than enough breathing room :D

Should work perfect, as long as you stick to 0.5 Ohm and above. It would be safe even down to 0.3 Ohm @ 30W (10A draw) but that is the limit of the battery and is probably not a great idea...but 0.5 and up should give you more than enough breathing room :D

I'll be shooting for 0.8 and higher.
I tried a mate's device at 0.5ohm / 22w and it was a little "strong" for me.

I'll be shooting for 0.8 and higher.
I tried a mate's device at 0.5ohm / 22w and it was a little "strong" for me.

With 0.8 Ohm at 30W you will be more than fine with the 3100mAh Efest - draws 6.1A from the battery which can do up to 10A :rock:

I'm confused - why do you say it can draw 10A?
Is it not the 20A its labelled?

The 20A rating is pulse and 10A is continuous draw...stupid battery people prints the larger number only :D
Basically it means that for short bursts of time it does 20A fine, but for longer bursts it is only safe up to 10A :)

If it was not for the firing delay (it's more like 2 sec as you can see on the video of the crazy chinese guy) I would've bought this already, but it's a solid deal breaker for me.

If it was not for the firing delay (it's more like 2 sec as you can see on the video of the crazy chinese guy) I would've bought this already, but it's a solid deal breaker for me.

Even though it doesn't sound like much, I'll agree that that is a seriously annoying trate.

Got my black Cloupor Mini little over an hour and a half ago from Vapeclub. Running a Nautilus with 1.6 ohm coil at 10.5w for those who care.

Just some quick feedback on the following:

Negatives:
- Magnetic battery cover isn't strong with no option for screws. (not deal breaking)

Mine is pretty solid and fits flush, certainly not that clicky and wobbling seen in the video.
- Buttons are slightly rattly. (minor)
No rattling buttons on mine and nice tactile feel to them.
- Slight delay of 1 second when firing the device from sleep state. (can be annoying)
This I can confirm. From sleep there's about a second to two seconds delay. For me this is barely noticeable and certainly does not bother me, similar thing happens on the eGrip.
- 22mm overhang
The Nautilus sits pretty flush on the sides and bottom with a little overhang on the front side, not as much as the iStick. My guess nothing more than a millimeter. I say pretty flush because their is a tiny gap between the device and the Nautilus. It's not because of the adjustable center pin but because the 510 connector stick a tiny bit out, but I mean really this is only a bit. Not knowing how to measure this I grabbed a A4 piece of paper. No fold it fits the gap, single fold it barely fits the gap which measured at 0.21mm. Following the same tactics the front overhang measured 0.65 mm.

Other than that I do like the look and feel and certainly enjoy the smoother vape over the PWM devices.

Just my quick 2 cents.

Max stated current draw is 7A for the Cloupor mini (as per the manual that comes with it) so well within specification for the 3100 Efest.

Guys what firing delay we talking about mine fires as soon as I push the switch

Guys what firing delay we talking about mine fires as soon as I push the switch
On many cloupor boards, there is a substantial delay in firing after the device is coming out of sleep mode.

Yip definitely a 1,5 second delay from sleep.

I'm used to hitting the fire button with the iStick when I pick it up, to check watts etc so it's not bothering me.

If it went to sleep quickly, I would get annoyed. But it takes 2 minutes to go to sleep, so it doesn't interfere with a 'vaping session'.

I have to admit that sometimes watching review videos puts you off of buying some devices. Like the review I watched of the IPV 2. I have 0 naught nada niks of the issues that Pbusardo had with his review version. The cover on mine is solid no glue, no sticky buttons, no lip on the cover nothing like that.

So even though I hear guys on the forum have issues. I (Please don't get me wrong I do value each and every ones opinion) still usually end up buying the item in question. even if its does turn out to have the issue, I see this as a challenge to make it right. If I do then I will share what I did on this forum. If I don't then lesson learnt.

I am also like @r0gue z0mbie, in that I first check wattage battery and all that stuff before I fire to vape so a small delay from sleep wont be the deal breaker for me either.

I have to admit that sometimes watching review videos puts you off of buying some devices. Like the review I watched of the IPV 2. I have 0 naught nada niks of the issues that Pbusardo had with his review version. The cover on mine is solid no glue, no sticky buttons, no lip on the cover nothing like that.

So even though I hear guys on the forum have issues. I (Please don't get me wrong I do value each and every ones opinion) still usually end up buying the item in question. even if its does turn out to have the issue, I see this as a challenge to make it right. If I do then I will share what I did on this forum. If I don't then lesson learnt.

I am also like @r0gue z0mbie, in that I first check wattage battery and all that stuff before I fire to vape so a small delay from sleep wont be the deal breaker for me either.

Ya you have to sort of know how to "read" reviews. After watching Busardo's MVP2 rieview, awaiting shipping of mine, I was expecting having to go pump weights, to push the fire button. He said it was a deal breaker. Its so not.

Then again, I cant stand reviewers that regurgitate the brochure too.

In this case though, it really not long, but I think maybe if you're used to mechanical mods, 'pick up and fire' every time, this may be annoying.

Back