Cloupor Mini 30W

@r0gue z0mbie The Atlantis does look quite nice on the Cloupor. I loved blowing clouds at my local bar whilst all the people with their Twisps are like "why the hell did I buy this thing:sweating:" Also, I've found if you're vaping on something like an MVP or iStick people are much more inclined to ask you what it is - only problem I've had is people seem to grab it and vape off it - my Nautilus drip-tip has become such a slut

@r0gue z0mbie The Atlantis does look quite nice on the Cloupor. I loved blowing clouds at my local bar whilst all the people with their Twisps are like "why the hell did I buy this thing:sweating:" Also, I've found if you're vaping on something like an MVP or iStick people are much more inclined to ask you what it is - only problem I've had is people seem to grab it and vape off it - my Nautilus drip-tip has become such a slut

Ya the Atlantis is definitely on my list.

I actually like discreet when I'm out and about - I'm in distribution during the day, so I don't like answering a hundred questions after hours (feels like work). So I normally take my least 'cloud blowing device' when I'm out :)

My Cloupor should be arriving this morning at my office. I currently have 2 batteries in my possession:
  1. EFest 18650 2500 mAH
  2. EFest 18650 3100 mAH
VapeClub says the best battery for this is the 3100; my question is can I use the 2500 also (I'm new to the whole battery thing)?

My Cloupor should be arriving this morning at my office. I currently have 2 batteries in my possession:
  1. EFest 18650 2500 mAH
  2. EFest 18650 3100 mAH
VapeClub says the best battery for this is the 3100; my question is can I use the 2500 also (I'm new to the whole battery thing)?

Depending on your coil, either of those should be perfect. Use the 3100 with 1.0 Ohm coils and up and the 2500 for sub ohm coils - although even the 3100 should be fine down to 0.5 (ish) :D

1. EFest 18650 2500 mAH
  2. EFest 18650 3100 mAH

I would just confirm with others, Im no battery expert. But check the A (amps) measurement on the 2500mah battery. If its more than 7A you should be good to go.

@Jakes mentioned the Cloupor Mini draws 7A, so anything above is good.

Although, the 3100mah says 20A, but @freedom explaimed to me that that's an average or something like that. The max on that battery is actually 10a.

So basically, some one please chip in here... I'm not sure :)

Although, the 3100mah says 20A, but @freedom explaimed to me that that's an average or something like that. The max on that battery is actually 10a.

So basically, some one please chip in here... I'm not sure :)

20A spec is for 1 second or less and 10A continuous.

Back