Cloupor Mini 30W

I Agree my MVP isn't that bad either. I think the SVD is hard to fire then the MVP. Actually I have one or two mech mods thats harder to fire.

Ya you have to sort of know how to "read" reviews. After watching Busardo's MVP2 rieview, awaiting shipping of mine, I was expecting having to go pump weights, to push the fire button. He said it was a deal breaker. Its so not.

Then again, I cant stand reviewers that regurgitate the brochure too.

In this case though, it really not long, but I think maybe if you're used to mechanical mods, 'pick up and fire' every time, this may be annoying.

The golden rule of reviews IMHO...never make any choices based on less that 3 reviews that are from very different people (and preferably different times - so it's not the same batch). Then make up you own mind :D

The golden rule of reviews IMHO...never make any choices based on less that 3 reviews that are from very different people (and preferably different times - so it's not the same batch). Then make up you own mind :D

I really respect RipTrippers. He seems like he really knows his stuff. And he doesn't seem to get carried away with any cons.

I mean Busardo tends to go on and on about the same con. I do respect Busardo to, just I won't take his word as the final conclusion.

The rest to me, brochure readers... So I can't go on three reviews :)

Guys I must say I love my cloupor mini solid little device. With the orchid on vapes like a dream

Guys I must say I love my cloupor mini solid little device. With the orchid on vapes like a dream

Ye I'm also really digging it. Nice and solid, and I always loved the look of Cana and Hana's... This is just a Mini version, which I like.

I'm desperately trying to get to 20watts with my first subohm coil - 28g 0.8 coil. But i just can't get past 16watts lol

Hahah my little orchid is running on 0.65ohms at 28w. Chain Vape it the hole day like a mad man

Nahh set up a dual coil n u will see u will want more watts out of her

I really respect RipTrippers. He seems like he really knows his stuff. And he doesn't seem to get carried away with any cons.

I mean Busardo tends to go on and on about the same con. I do respect Busardo to, just I won't take his word as the final conclusion.

The rest to me, brochure readers... So I can't go on three reviews :)

Todd's reviews are generally spot on IMHO, and I like RipTrippers' reviews too. PBusardo I sit through (yawning usually) but he does get into the technical aspects better than anyone else, so it's almost required viewing :D

And then usually just for giggles I check out some of those clips that have like 200 views...funny stuff :rofl:

Ya you have to sort of know how to "read" reviews. After watching Busardo's MVP2 rieview, awaiting shipping of mine, I was expecting having to go pump weights, to push the fire button. He said it was a deal breaker. Its so not.

Then again, I cant stand reviewers that regurgitate the brochure too.

In this case though, it really not long, but I think maybe if you're used to mechanical mods, 'pick up and fire' every time, this may be annoying.

You make a good point @r0gue z0mbie - that you have to know how to watch reviews
I too love the firmer press of the MVP2. In fact, I prefer the firmer press to a softer press button because it doesnt fire when I put it in my pocket and I think the rigidity is better.

I think the best thing with reviews is to watch someone you like review a device you already have and know well. Then you pick up what they say they like and dont like and see where your preferences are the same. Then you have a better feel for what they say on future devices you dont have.

You make a good point @r0gue z0mbie - that you have to know how to watch reviews
I too love the firmer press of the MVP2. In fact, I prefer the firmer press to a softer press button because it doesnt fire when I put it in my pocket and I think the rigidity is better.

I think the best thing with reviews is to watch someone you like review a device you already have and know well. Then you pick up what they say they like and dont like and see where your preferences are the same. Then you have a better feel for what they say on future devices you dont have.

Ye exactly.
I learned with that review to take him with a good pinch of salt. He must of mentioned the button thing around 5 times.

Ye exactly.
I learned with that review to take him with a good pinch of salt. He must of mentioned the button thing around 5 times.

We can always debate which reviewers we like and which we don't

But despite Phil Busardo not liking the firm press on the MVP2 and me really liking it - what I will give him credit for - is that he goes further and actually measures the pressure with his pressure gadget.

The MVP2 has about 2 pounds of pressure on its fire button. Now I know, when he measures something else and its 1 pound, I know its a much lighter button press.

I also think Phil does good testing on the scope for these electronic mods - and shows you clearly how well the mods perform at different resistances. And how it fires in practice compared to how it should.

His Smok M50 review has not been done yet - I will be interested to see what he says about all the performance metrics if and when he hooks that up to his scope.

We can always debate which reviewers we like and which we don't

But despite Phil Busardo not liking the firm press on the MVP2 and me really liking it - what I will give him credit for - is that he goes further and actually measures the pressure with his pressure gadget.

The MVP2 has about 2 pounds of pressure on its fire button. Now I know, when he measures something else and its 1 pound, I know its a much lighter button press.

I also think Phil does good testing on the scope for these electronic mods - and shows you clearly how well the mods perform at different resistances. And how it fires in practice compared to how it should.

His Smok M50 review has not been done yet - I will be interested to see what he says about all the performance metrics if and when he hooks that up to his scope.

Oh yes dont get me wrong, I do respect and watch his stuff, for the technical break-down if anything.

As I thought, and I fully agree. Great little powerhouse, BUT that goddam sleep-to-fire delay!
I usually light up the screen when I pick it up, but every now and then I pick it up, put it to mouth... and nothing. So annoying.

He measures the delay at 0.8 seconds.

Last edited:
Trusty old PB delivering all the info I've been after :D

I just wish PBusardo and RipTrippers would have a baby and make him/her do vape reviews :p
He/she would be caled PeteTrippers (or RipBusardo) and would deliver quick and to the point reviews with lots of technical details :rofl:

As expected, the Cloupor Mini seems to be a fantastic device...I can even live with the 1s fire delay from sleep - I will have to, unless they upgrade it....but this is unfortunately another device I have much "want" for and will most likely not wait for the v2.0 (which would fix the fire delay)..oh well :rock:

I just bought a Hana DNA 50 to go with my Cana DNA 30.... I Think ill probably buy another Hana / Cana Dna 30 as my 3rd box mod before i get into the "New Mini Rave"... I think the dust still needs to settle before i purchase any of these mods!

I just wish PBusardo and RipTrippers would have a baby and make him/her do vape reviews :p
He/she would be caled PeteTrippers (or RipBusardo) and would deliver quick and to the point reviews with lots of technical details :rofl:

I have only ever watched half of one PB review ever. I just can't sit through such a slow paced video. I'm very fond of this guy (he's over 18 because I know you'll doubt it)

Trusty old PB delivering all the info I've been after :D

As expected, the Cloupor Mini seems to be a fantastic device...I can even live with the 1s fire delay from sleep - I will have to, unless they upgrade it....but this is unfortunately another device I have much "want" for and will most likely not wait for the v2.0 (which would fix the fire delay)..oh well :rock:

Well I wouldn't NOT recommend it because of the delay. Because other than that, it's the coolest device really.

By the time I get annoyed it fires up anyway. Apart from my iStick, all my devices have misfired, as in sometimes not firing up when I hit the button, so I haven't had a perfect device. My iStick also sometimes drops power level without me turning it down.

Well I wouldn't NOT recommend it because of the delay. Because other than that, it's the coolest device really.

By the time I get annoyed it fires up anyway. Apart from my iStick, all my devices have misfired, as in sometimes not firing up when I hit the button, so I haven't had a perfect device. My iStick also sometimes drops power level without me turning it down.

Agreed...can anyone remember lighting a cigarette? Pretty sure it took longer than 1 second before you could suck on it ;)

Back