Coffee e-juice Research

WOW WOW WOW finally found one vendor who has a lot of coffee! I'd never heard of SpicyVape until I read https://www.ecigssa.co.za/spicyvape-intnl-juice-reviews.t47542/#post-644739

Thank you @Timwis for that!!!!

I love what SpicyVape offers - not only their coffee but so many others too. @Silver They have Tobacco juices too.

And best of all, is that I can choose my VG/PG level, choose whether I want a glass bottle or Chubby - and even order flavour concentrates for a particular juice, should I think I might need that. AND they have some excellent deals on as well!

Whew! I'm very excited. Calm down, girl, calm down. Control yourself - and your bank balance.
I'm just waiting to hear about shipping - whether they send by courier or SAPO. (I DO NOT want the latter. I hardly have patience waiting for the kettle to boil or my laptop to boot up, let alone waiting a few months for a Post Office delivery!)

@Room Fogger said he might be organising a group buy. I'm in if you do!

Try and find Vaporfi Grand Reserve Catch Ya Latte. It won best international coffee juice a couple of years ago. It was one of the first HE juices I ever bought at The Vape Gurus way back - they may still stick it. It was a sublime coffee vape - have never had anything close. I’m sure if you Google it, you will find a local vendor who stocks it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Rude Rudi - somehow I missed your post and saw it now only!

I have found Milk Lab - Frappe to be my go to coffee juice its hard to find the good one but ime working on a recipe for a diy coffee without any coffee consentrate so ime exited to see how it goes

Hi,

Been watching all ur coffee love recently and quite enjoying the read.

I met some people from the US last year in Cape Town and they gave me a bottle of something that was soon to be launched, it was a a coffee doughnut, not sure if that is up your alley but wow it was great, and I’m not a huge fan of a coffee vape.

Anyways, I hear that it will be in SA within the next week or so, as soon as I find it I will drop by this thread to let you know the name and the stockists if you’re keen to try it.

Happy vaping ✊

Hi,

Been watching all ur coffee love recently and quite enjoying the read.

I met some people from the US last year in Cape Town and they gave me a bottle of something that was soon to be launched, it was a a coffee doughnut, not sure if that is up your alley but wow it was great, and I’m not a huge fan of a coffee vape.

Anyways, I hear that it will be in SA within the next week or so, as soon as I find it I will drop by this thread to let you know the name and the stockists if you’re keen to try it.

Happy vaping ✊

@Jengz Ooooo a coffee doughnut - sounds delicious! Can't wait to know who the supplier is!

If you want to dip into DIY, you might be interested in this week's episode of Noted. I laughed when they ranked FA Dark Bean as the worst coffee of all, with ID10-T ranking FA Tiramisu close behind. I concur heartily. I just cannot get those flavours to be vapeable at any percentage or in any mix. You'd think Italians would get coffee right but it is, with chocolate, the profile that FA have never come even close to nailing.

If you want to dip into DIY, you might be interested in this week's episode of Noted. I laughed when they ranked FA Dark Bean as the worst coffee of all, with ID10-T ranking FA Tiramisu close behind. I concur heartily. I just cannot get those flavours to be vapeable at any percentage or in any mix. You'd think Italians would get coffee right but it is, with chocolate, the profile that FA have never come even close to nailing.

@RichJB Thanks, but I don't DIY

I watched some of it but for to the top 10 only before arriving at work. Can you recall the top 5 or 3?

DIYFS Cafe Napoleon, VT Arabica Coffee, VT Cafe Latte, VT Coffee Liqueur and VT Coffee Milk Froth were their faves. They noted that Coffee Milk Froth isn't really a coffee flavour, more of a creamer. But Jerry said that it has improved everything he's added it to, so it's his number one coffee-related flavour.

So it seems that the VT hype train is now fully up to speed and Flv is just like so last month. Either that or VT have managed to do with coffee what Flv did with tobacco, i.e. do it so well that no other brand competes.

Last edited:
Back