Coffee e-juice Research

@Hooked, i am impressed with how many different coffee juices you have managed to get and try!
Thanks for sharing your research and experiences on this
Very interesting and helpful to coffee lovers

Oh, it's my pleasure, believe me! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Peeps, I'm taking a break of a week or two from trying new coffees. After my experience with Handlebar, I feel the need to spend time with old friends :-D who make my day, not break it! Also, I want to use up some bits and pieces, otherwise I'll have to buy a new house for more cupboard space.

@Hooked - just a suggestion
When you do your coffee juice reviews can you please include where you got the juice and the price (of if you got it for review purposes)
Also, if its an international or locally mixed juice
Will help others (myself included) to find some of these juices you are trying out

@Hooked - just a suggestion
When you do your coffee juice reviews can you please include where you got the juice and the price (of if you got it for review purposes)
Also, if its an international or locally mixed juice
Will help others (myself included) to find some of these juices you are trying out

@Silver OK I'll do that. I'm happy to go back and edit all my previous reviews, but it will take a while - just bear with me, please! Are there any that you're particularly interested in right now?

@Silver OK I'll do that. I'm happy to go back and edit all my previous reviews, but it will take a while - just bear with me, please! Are there any that you're particularly interested in right now?

Not to worry about past ones @Hooked !
Just for future, it may help the reader

Coffee is coming.jpg The coffee is brewing and reviews will resume next week :)

Last edited:
I've been MIA for a few days due to a fried computer. Now that would make an interesting flavour - with coffee added, of course! When bad things happen in my life, my first line of psychological defence is, "It could be worse. It could be XYZ." What could be worse than a fried computer? Having no coffee juice!

REVIEW

GQV - West Coast Frappe
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125/

Next up in a few minutes: House of P.O.E.T. Postcard Collection - Mexican Coffee

@Hooked - have you tried this before?

bcac263de6ae5d6319fac6ee9fdbc460.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back