When you wick, try to spread the wick so some of it is alsways in contact with the glass. Ive never had a dry it and it wicks till the tank is basically bone dry. The last bit of juice does not lie in the bottom of the tank but goes directly to the wicks

1479829647043100275543.jpg

When you wick, try to spread the wick so some of it is alsways in contact with the glass. Ive never had a dry it and it wicks till the tank is basically bone dry. The last bit of juice does not lie in the bottom of the tank but goes directly to the wicks

View attachment 76109

Mine touches the glass on both wicks... still have a major bubble issue?
Bubbles 001.JPG Bubbles 002.JPG

I really am enjoying this Mage GTA more than I should... I hate the drip tip and the bubble is driving me mad but it's a damn fine vape!

@Rob I do want to burst your bubble ;) What about filling it with a syringe and a blunt needle? Not ideal I know....

Lol, the bubble clearing game can potentially halve your juice consumption, cause you're having longer breaks between vapes. :-D

Despite the issues the vape is nice and rich and satisfying...
@Rob I do want to burst your bubble ;) What about filling it with a syringe and a blunt needle? Not ideal I know....

Hehehe... naaaaahhh... using a syringe etc is a pain... and plus I am having fun fighting the bubble! :p

Lol, the bubble clearing game can potentially halve your juice consumption, cause you're having longer breaks between vapes. :-D

In theory yes... in reality I have eight thousand SM25's ready to go while I'm fighting the bubble. :D

While playing the bubble game I see my airflow got a bit juice in its slots... I left the GTA at home yesterday, have it with me again today at work.... Lets see how tea time goes, im off to go blow some clouds at the smoking area.. hopefully no dry hits coming up

Guys if you are getting dry hits, thin your wick tails out. I know its hard but try (lol) to ignore the bubbles, if wicks are touching the sides juice is going dircectly to wicks regardless of bubbles in the base

Guys if you are getting dry hits, thin your wick tails out. I know its hard but try (lol) to ignore the bubbles, if wicks are touching the sides juice is going dircectly to wicks regardless of bubbles in the base

Thanks will have to try this later , or tomorrow . what the build you have in yours ?

I think I'm getting one of these on Friday (all goes well)! I can't wait!

You can't trim the wicks just short of the bottom of the coil-cap-thingy? Would that help at all?

I think I'm getting one of these on Friday (all goes well)! I can't wait!

You can't trim the wicks just short of the bottom of the coil-cap-thingy? Would that help at all?

Mmmmm that may well work... stand by let me try that!

I thought for a minute you had spoiled my Bubble Game... and while it seems to have spoilt my Bubble Game a bit it the game is still on...

I thought for a minute you had spoiled my Bubble Game... and while it seems to have spoilt my Bubble Game a bit it the game is still on...
Bummer! It has to be fixable! But from the sounds of things one might have to try and bend that cap, or drill a hole somewhere. As I am by no means an engineer, this would mean the bubble-eternal is born!

If the wicks dont touch the lip of the base where the glass connects it wont draw liquid down and it endsup suspended between glass and chamber as tank level drops. Last build was a 2.5 mm spaced 5 wrap clapton (26/32 kanthal), .65ohm. Even at 29 -30w, vapour prduction is stellar and great flavour. Even with only 2.5id, i still rake the wicks before placing in the wicking slots. Does not leak

4vUE6yL.jpg

Who else sees that guy on my chimney made out of concentrate :D:--):sweating::CONTENTIGUESS:

Anyway, these wicks must seriously be made to go against glass but I have no cotton with me and none until tomorrow :(. And I need a nice coil , running 3mm SS Fused Clapton 4 wraps, need something bigger....

Last edited by a moderator:
Build pics please

Sorry @DirtyD , but if you were hoping for some cloud-making build inspiration, I am not your guy! I was so excited to get it I started off with just a nice and easy 6 wrap, 26g Kanthal with a 3mm ID, came out to just under 0.9ohms.

20161125_161132_HDR.jpg

20161125_161645_HDR.jpg

I then did the same build on Sunday, but with a 26g Ni80, which came in just under 0.7ohms which is my sweet spot! I think I want to try build a bit lower and see what this tank can do, even it 0.9 I was getting some awesome vapor!

have had my mage gta for the past week and a half and the flavor is stellar.

just the frikken air bubble issue.

Hi All
I've had my Mage GTA for a day now and its not a smooth vape. It almost feels like there is juice in the airflow. First I thought it was pulsing for some reason. Anyone got some advice please?

Hi All
I've had my Mage GTA for a day now and its not a smooth vape. It almost feels like there is juice in the airflow. First I thought it was pulsing for some reason. Anyone got some advice please?
That sounds a bit strange for this tank, it should be really smooth. Would you be able to post pics on your coil and wicking @Seanis76 ? We might be able to help from there.

Back