That sounds a bit strange for this tank, it should be really smooth. Would you be able to post pics on your coil and wicking @Seanis76 ? We might be able to help from there.

Hi Stosta

Thanks for the quick response. I have attached photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 52
Hi Stosta

Thanks for the quick response. I have attached photos.
I'm just about to head off for the night. Just check this lead...

Untitled.jpg

Try get it sitting right in the middle of the screw. But that would keep on giving you an atomiser short error. Apart from that the build looks fine, and in fact, this little thing shouldn't be a problem. Do you maybe have some straight 26g Kanthal to try a build on (Sorry, I don't know how far along you are in the vape journey!)

Maybe @DirtyD @Tai or @Rob Fisher has some input for you once I'm out?

I'm just about to head off for the night. Just check this lead...

View attachment 78639

Try get it sitting right in the middle of the screw. But that would keep on giving you an atomiser short error. Apart from that the build looks fine, and in fact, this little thing shouldn't be a problem. Do you maybe have some straight 26g Kanthal to try a build on (Sorry, I don't know how far along you are in the vape journey!)

Maybe @DirtyD @Tai or @Rob Fisher has some input for you once I'm out?

I tried Kanthal A1 24g and it did the same. The funny thing is that it does it even without power. Its almost like its got to do with the airflow.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just tested out mine. On mine the draw is smooth, I'm not getting any 'gurgle' noise of mine. I'm not sure why you getting any noise even when there's no coil in it. Was it always like this from day 1?

Yes I only got it yesterday. Its not a gurgling sound. Its more like theres a restriction that comes and goes.

I think that restriction is normal. Lets just wait for someone else to confirm. @Rob Fisher

Sorry I haven't been following the thread very closely... not sure what the issue is... I found that a normal coil (Ni80 24g 3mm ID 7 wrap) with cotton bacon as the wick worked just perfectly with really no issues other than the bubble story... and the engineers from Coil Art tell me the bubble isn't an issue and the tank should work just fine. Personally I much prefer the Serpent Mini 25 and Merlin Mini so the Mage GTA has been sidelined.

Sorry I haven't been following the thread very closely... not sure what the issue is... I found that a normal coil (Ni80 24g 3mm ID 7 wrap) with cotton bacon as the wick worked just perfectly with really no issues other than the bubble story... and the engineers from Coil Art tell me the bubble isn't an issue and the tank should work just fine. Personally I much prefer the Serpent Mini 25 and Merlin Mini so the Mage GTA has been sidelined.
How can they say it's normal? Why would they even make a tank like that

Been looking over the Mage for some time now. Heard various different viewpoints on it. Thanks very much for all the reviews and comments. Definitely still considering it for my next buy. I have had the Azeroth RDTA from Coilart for 2 months now and absolutely love it!!!! Was hoping the quality and style would continue across the range.

Will update if I get one :)

Been looking over the Mage for some time now. Heard various different viewpoints on it. Thanks very much for all the reviews and comments. Definitely still considering it for my next buy. I have had the Azeroth RDTA from Coilart for 2 months now and absolutely love it!!!! Was hoping the quality and style would continue across the range.

Will update if I get one :)

I'm loving my GTA. Better flavour than my Mage RTA.

I'm loving my GTA. Better flavour than my Mage RTA.

Show us your build. And what juice ratio you use. Pleaaaaseeee. Feels like my GTA will never even equalise on flavour or clouds to my RTA

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

be3e2200dcd41d62b8802629578626fa.jpg
4de040df8db2bd398c417eac9e0a1ab9.jpg

11 wrap 20ga kanthal 3mm ID for days. 0.46 ohms and 55-60w is great on the mage GTA. Nice wicking, the mage is working perfectly after being in the naughty corner for more than 3 weeks.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

So after buying myself a Mage, im quite enjoying this tank. The bubble story os quite normal, it's how the tank works. I get no dry hits at all. The trick i figuired out is that the wick must must just about touch the base and it MUST make contact with the glass so that the wicks can draw juice.

Below is my 0.2 build - Loving it.
Hope this technique helps someone.
999b6733aeb7ff9961aabc22ffc191d4.jpg

ff78eb024358a7dd7b0cd964e639a3c3.jpg

cd4253b38e16df6abb3f977d510f458e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back