Coming soon - A famous 4126 destination

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Huh? Some weird new battery? A mod I can't live without?

Nope, it's my new shop and that will be my post code!

Amanzimtoti friends, I have the lease, I am busy organizing the paint, and I need to organize the furniture. The stock is on its way soon.

Lease kicks in on 1 August. I will have stock with me before that though so feel free to pm me if you need stuff (once it shows up on the website that means that stock is live and available)...

Look forward to coffee with you all. I intend putting a few tables and chairs out and offering free coffee. It's all about a nice atmosphere....

I found a shop that used to be used for making pies. Now, these were very good pies and the owners grew enough to start supplying shops instead of the public. It's a clean place with its own toilet as well. Much bigger than I need and fairly secure. It is in Rockview road not too far from the end of the road (near the Seadoone turn off).

All the best with the Toti shop @BigB
When I am next in Toti I will be sure to pop by for a coffee and a vape!

Thanks for the wishes. I have the paint guy painting, I have the shop fitting guy shop fitting, and I have the Point of Sale guy "pointing". Telkom though are still to get back to me (a bit slow I think).....

Mainstream stock due on Monday or Tuesday. We have already corresponded with the carriers....

Kanger (various), Eleaf (various), and accessories coming.

Very exciting.

Thanks for the wishes. I have the paint guy painting, I have the shop fitting guy shop fitting, and I have the Point of Sale guy "pointing". Telkom though are still to get back to me (a bit slow I think).....

Mainstream stock due on Monday or Tuesday. We have already corresponded with the carriers....

Kanger (various), Eleaf (various), and accessories coming.

Very exciting.

Good going - just watch out for the lifting guy doing shoplifting ;).

OK, firstly an official launch date with specials. Set your calendar and alarm please - Saturday 22 August 2015 (08:00 until 14:00)

I will probably be open for a couple of days before then but I need a few dry runs to make sure I know my POS system and so forth. Also waiting for my speedpoint although that should be quick. You are most welcome to visit for coffee at this stage!

NOW - The name of the shop..... If you are a cigarette smoker and you drive past a sign saying Vape... What the heck is vape? WE know what it means but I want to convert, save lives, get new vapers too. Plenty out there. So, the new shop name is E-Cig Inn

Address is 1 Cathmar Court, 27 Old Main Road (also called Rockview Road), Doonside. Waiting for Telkom but you can raise me on my cell (082 Seven Seven Five 06 Four Four)

Starter Kits - Kangertech EMOW (1300mah)

Mods - Kangertech Subox Kit, Eleaf iStick TC40w, Eleaf iStick 50w, Vicious Ant Phenom, Vicious Ant Valkyrie

Tanks/RBA - Subtank Mini, Eleaf iJust2, Vicious Ant Cyclone, Vicious Ant Prodigy, Vicious Ant Radius

Accessories - Kangertech coils Ni, OCC, Upgrade dual coils, Eleaf 0.15 and 0.3 iJust2 coils, Full Tool Kits for building coils, coil jigs, ceramic tweezers, e-cig meters, Kanthal wire, Nickel ware, Japanese cotton, Drip Tips

Batteries - Efest 2800mah, Nitecore I4 Charger

Juices - Velvet Cloud (22 Flavours), Just B (14 Flavours), Tilt (5 Flavours), and probably some more from Hazeworks too.

Back