Coppervape Skyline Discussion

I wo
So they (ESG) have just been lazy up until now?
I wouldn't say lazy just selective to keep the price high. It's a bussiness strategy for them nou their model is flipping because a competitor is making it at 10 times the speed and ten times less on the price.

so.. where to buy? FT? anyone locally stocking them?

Think vendors are weary of backlash... @Sir Vape @BigGuy watch this thread, see how well the BBs are doing. People WANT clones when they are top notch like these are.
I'd imagine there'd be more backlash if you refuse to stock a perfectly good clone. The people who were going to buy the clone sure as hell aren't going to buy an authentic just because the clone is unavailable. They wanted the clone because it was what they could afford.
Very happy that SirVape stock the SXK BB's. To hell with the backlash.

But does it really? Even on the authentic?
Someone else will need to confirm this in real life, I'm just comparing numbers at this point.

The TopTank Mini and Cleito both have a glass height of 19.5mm, the Skyline and Unimax 22 have a height of 20mm all with a 22mm outer diameter.

I'm gonna buy some of those, it's the only draw back is small juice capacity. With the TON of money saved buying a 1:1 clone, we can splurge on a few extras, bling it up a bit.

Pimp my tank :coleman::afro:

Last edited:
I'm not a Skyline owner and want to get a clone but FWIW check PBusardo's review on the ESG Skyline where he visits the Skyline factory. If that info is correct then the Coppervape is definitely not the same as the ESG and the slow delivery process is because the manufacturing process is pretty high tech and a single deck takes 30mins to make which I doubt is the same speed as Coppervape.

The worth it or not argument is a dead-end, if you choose to spend your money modding a Skyline GTR or buying an ESG Skyline is personal, as long as it makes you happy good for you. Just don't cheapen it by over-advertising it.

Here is the video, tour starts at 3:49

Supposedly they picked up the pace on the manufacturing, the next batch esg skylines are almost ready, probably trying to catch up to coppervape.

I'm not a Skyline owner and want to get a clone but FWIW check PBusardo's review on the ESG Skyline where he visits the Skyline factory. If that info is correct then the Coppervape is definitely not the same as the ESG and the slow delivery process is because the manufacturing process is pretty high tech and a single deck takes 30mins to make which I doubt is the same speed as Coppervape.

The worth it or not argument is a dead-end, if you choose to spend your money modding a Skyline GTR or buying an ESG Skyline is personal, as long as it makes you happy good for you. Just don't cheapen it by over-advertising it.

You're 100% right!

If it takes that long to make a single deck, and it took them almost 6 months to make the last batch, how can they have another batch ready to go in 1 month? It's a 5x increase in production in 1 month.
That was the question asked.

Coincidentally, Coppervape released their clone in this month which is a perfect clone, to the point where all parts are interchangeable.

I just had a wild conspiracy theory which makes more sense the more you think about it. Especially from a business perspective if ESG makes $10 off every Skyline that Coppervape sells. It's win win win (ESG, Coppervape, Consumer).

But again, you're right. It's a dead end. Vape what you enjoy and makes you happy. Who makes it doesn't matter as much as the vape you get.

We've taken the expensive one and the Coppervape one and all the parts are identical and interchangeable, hence it's been marketed as a 1:1 clone.

I've refrained from using the words authentic and clone in the same thread as it apparently upsets the HE crowd and gets comments deleted.

In future please use the term "expensive one" or "the look at me version" instead of the dreaded Auth..... word.
Using the dreaded Auth...... word in clone threads will be reported for deletion.

I'm gonna buy some of those, it's the only draw back is small juice capacity. With the TON of money saved buying a 1:1 clone, we can splurge on a few extras, bling it up a bit.

Pimp my tank :coleman::afro:

Keep digging... eventually you'll find a nerve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not aimed at you mate, you haven't slagged us off at any stage as far as I'm aware.

I'm aware it's not aimed at me but even if it was it wouldn't bother me... I'm cool like that. I'm just taking a minute to step back and appreciate the effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could we please stop discussing the ESG version here - it has its own thread - this thread is for the Coppervape version. ;-)

Back