Coppervape Skyline Discussion

You're 100% right!

If it takes that long to make a single deck, and it took them almost 6 months to make the last batch, how can they have another batch ready to go in 1 month? It's a 5x increase in production in 1 month.
That was the question asked.

Coincidentally, Coppervape released their clone in this month which is a perfect clone, to the point where all parts are interchangeable.

I just had a wild conspiracy theory which makes more sense the more you think about it. Especially from a business perspective if ESG makes $10 off every Skyline that Coppervape sells. It's win win win (ESG, Coppervape, Consumer).

But again, you're right. It's a dead end. Vape what you enjoy and makes you happy. Who makes it doesn't matter as much as the vape you get.

Could it be that the dreaded 5 month delay was actually not a production delay and it has been in fact 6 months between batches?

Where can i get a Coppervape Skyline {Fixed that for you}?
My bets are Sir Vape will bring them in, if they want to make a killing. The hype created by the owners of the expensive ones will turn the Coppervape Skyline into a fast seller and even an upsell on any orders.

I'm here because the deck is the same, the parameters are the same... Therefore the tips and tricks and useful info will be the same.

I'm here because the deck is the same, the parameters are the same... Therefore the tips and tricks and useful info will be the same.
And when another part of your authentic warps or gets stuck you can just get a coppervape and use the parts to actually increase the quality of your authentic :)

And when another part of your authentic warps or gets stuck you can just get a coppervape and use the parts to actually increase the quality of your authentic :)

That too... But I'm interested in the Cleito bubble tank concept thing...

And now we wait.

gfXcWPX.jpg

A week now with this "punishment", I've had enough of this shit thanks, @admin pls delete my account.
Laters taters

What the problem is? If it's about you wanting a Skyclone... I might have one in a week or 2...

Any news about how the Coppervape Skyline is performing ?

Any news about how the Coppervape Skyline is performing ?

I've been using it everyday no problems at all, the threads are still buttery smooth after multiple cleaning, recoil and wickings. Flavour still awesome.

Thanks for the update @wikus ... I'm keen to get one myself, only con is that I'll have to do an international order.

I had to mail the guy last time and get the release info and it was still weeks away.

But the Coppervape version coming out in this time period makes me think that perhaps they outsourced some of the production? It would explain the clone's quality and how parts are interchangable with the authentic.

Either way, I'm glad production of the Skyline has ramped up so more people can enjoy it.
@spiv I mentioned this the other day but inadvertently posted in the wrong thread.Anyway I have one on the way from F.T.It cost $26usd ,looks pretty good from the pictures and I know from experience that Coppervape puts out a good product.No guilt trip buying this clone as I have found it nearly impossible to obtain the authentic. Not to mention the high price.I am anxious to try this one and should have it in a week or so.I think we all saw this coming,although I'm a bit surprised it took this long to be cloned.

@spiv I mentioned this the other day but inadvertently posted in the wrong thread.Anyway I have one on the way from F.T.It cost $26usd ,looks pretty good from the pictures and I know from experience that Coppervape puts out a good product.No guilt trip buying this clone as I have found it nearly impossible to obtain the authentic. Not to mention the high price.I am anxious to try this one and should have it in a week or so.I think we all saw this coming,although I'm a bit surprised it took this long to be cloned.

I know some guys with the authentic and the clone, and they have run side by side tests. There is little to no difference between the 2. This is from reliable sources so I too went ahead and got myself one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also waiting on mine from FT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have the clone. I missed the sale because I was stuck in traffic on the way home, and I don't touch my phone while I drive. I then made the same decision as I did with the Billet Box and got the clone. It works perfectly. I honestly couldn't care less about how it compares to the authentic. At the end of the day it's an RTA that produces great flavour. You're going to love yours when it arrives.

Well done to VapeGuy vendor for bringing this in , it will sell out FAST ..... gogogogogogo!

Back