CraftVapour - Juice Reviews

Excellent review. I enjoyed reading it.

The amount of details given and flavours explained have definitely made me want to purchase a bottle.

Thanks so much @Rob Fisher
I have a hunch you may like this one ;-)

Excellent review. I enjoyed reading it.

The amount of details given and flavours explained have definitely made me want to purchase a bottle.

Thanks @MurderDoll
I think you had a puff or two at the Mugg n Bean that night when you got your REO ;-)

Thanks @MurderDoll
I think you had a puff or two at the Mugg n Bean that night when you got your REO ;-)
All I remember from that was the throat hit from a baseball bat and impending silver. Ha ha ha!
But once that died down, I did love the watermelon flavour that came through.

Do they have a website you can maybe put up in your original post?
For all future readers of the thread to have access to it easily.

Plus I wanna put an order in for some now. Just hope they have a lower nic for me.

@MurderDoll ,

Unfortunately we are currently renting lab space that hinders a retail enagement. For the time being , shipping is the only option. We are evaluating options....

Let your local vapeshop know that you would love to by CraftVapour from them :)

@MurderDoll ,

Unfortunately we are currently renting lab space that hinders a retail enagement. For the time being , shipping is the only option. We are evaluating options....

Let your local vapeshop know that you would love to by CraftVapour from them :)
@Mike.
Get cracking sweet cheeks. Ha ha.

Thanks @Mauritz
I'll place an order.

Hi all

My second CraftVapour juice is Wild Wiberry. When I smelled it at the JHB Vape Meet, it smelled so good that I bought it. It comes from CraftVapour (@Mauritz on this forum), is locally made and cost R140 for 30ml. I got the 18mg strength. The juice is 50/50 PG/VG.

I have been vaping this juice in one of my REOs for about a week. Here goes...

CraftVapour - WILD WIBERRY (18mg)

Bottom line - this juice doesn't do it for me. I find it quite a dull and mild fruity vape. Although I quite liked the slight sour note, I don't think the strawberry and the sour note work well together. I wont be re-ordering.

It's a yellowy liquid and smells quite strong and fruity. It has a nice smell to it.

However, on the vape, this juice just doesn't do it for me. The flavours are quite muted. I get a "dullish" sweet strawberry as the main flavour. It's not a fresh vibrant strawberry, but a muted one. I do get a mild sour taste afterward which I do like but it's not easy to identify what it is. The description of this juice talks about Strawberry and Kiwi. Is that sour taste kiwi? It doesn't taste like kiwi, just a very mild sour note. While I do like sour things, I just don't think these flavours work well together. Not for me at least. The flavours themselves are not strong, quite mild.

This juice is on the sweetish side, fairly wet and has no artificial tastes.

Thumbs down from me on the throat hit. I find it quite low. In total contrast to the other CV juice Melon on the Rocks (my previous review) which punched hard.

The texture of the vape is smooth and its a mellow experience. Combined with the low throat hit, it has potential to be a calm mindless vape. I just don't like the flavour enough.

I did experience another negative with this juice. It seems it doesn't "vaporise" with as much "vigour" as other juices. I tried different coils and combinations of atties. Perhaps it has to do with wicking. I am not sure. But it is more subdued than what I am used to.

The aftertaste is quite mild and doesn't linger.

I did not take a picture of the bottle. It looks exactly the same as the Melon on the Rocks bottle - dark glass with good labelling. See my Melon on the Rocks review for comments on the packaging.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with several coils but settled on a 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)

Once again a great unbiased and in-depth review! Thanks Hi Ho your reviews rock! :rock:

Many thanks Rob - you are kind - hope the reviews help.

Many thanks Rob - you are kind - hope the reviews help.

They REALLY do Hi Ho! I have become so choosy these days and tend not to order juices on a whim anymore... I wait till Hi Ho or my Guru does a review or another juice is getting a lot of attention by the ecigssa family.

Hi all

My second CraftVapour juice is Wild Wiberry. When I smelled it at the JHB Vape Meet, it smelled so good that I bought it. It comes from CraftVapour (@Mauritz on this forum), is locally made and cost R140 for 30ml. I got the 18mg strength. The juice is 50/50 PG/VG.

I have been vaping this juice in one of my REOs for about a week. Here goes...

CraftVapour - WILD WIBERRY (18mg)

Bottom line - this juice doesn't do it for me. I find it quite a dull and mild fruity vape. Although I quite liked the slight sour note, I don't think the strawberry and the sour note work well together. I wont be re-ordering.

It's a yellowy liquid and smells quite strong and fruity. It has a nice smell to it.

However, on the vape, this juice just doesn't do it for me. The flavours are quite muted. I get a "dullish" sweet strawberry as the main flavour. It's not a fresh vibrant strawberry, but a muted one. I do get a mild sour taste afterward which I do like but it's not easy to identify what it is. The description of this juice talks about Strawberry and Kiwi. Is that sour taste kiwi? It doesn't taste like kiwi, just a very mild sour note. While I do like sour things, I just don't think these flavours work well together. Not for me at least. The flavours themselves are not strong, quite mild.

This juice is on the sweetish side, fairly wet and has no artificial tastes.

Thumbs down from me on the throat hit. I find it quite low. In total contrast to the other CV juice Melon on the Rocks (my previous review) which punched hard.

The texture of the vape is smooth and its a mellow experience. Combined with the low throat hit, it has potential to be a calm mindless vape. I just don't like the flavour enough.

I did experience another negative with this juice. It seems it doesn't "vaporise" with as much "vigour" as other juices. I tried different coils and combinations of atties. Perhaps it has to do with wicking. I am not sure. But it is more subdued than what I am used to.

The aftertaste is quite mild and doesn't linger.

I did not take a picture of the bottle. It looks exactly the same as the Melon on the Rocks bottle - dark glass with good labelling. See my Melon on the Rocks review for comments on the packaging.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with several coils but settled on a 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)
Awesome stuff @Silver ! Thanks for the great review!

Thanks guys amd gal, I appreciate the feedback

@Silver

Thank you so much for your in depth review. Your perceptions are important to us and with your feedback we can improve.

Regards,

@Silver

Thank you so much for your in depth review. Your perceptions are important to us and with your feedback we can improve.

Regards,

Thanks @Mauritz, I always try hard to tell it like it is - for me at least. If you guys can benefit from it and improve - then we all win! Good attitude and approach to have

Big ups to @Mauritz for the Ry4

Ordered some last week. They only had 1 12mg and a 6mg in stock. So I got it.
Friday fastway delivered the juice was wrapped up in some bubble wrap. I lost myself in the bubble wrap again for abit. Filled up the mAN and vaped away. Found my all day vape.

Hehe, glad you found your ADV @RoSsIkId :)
If and when you can, please provide us a with a review of the RY4. Also, if you tried other RY4's, a comparison will be nice ;)

Hey guys so i was running dangerously low on juice, a quick call to Craig and I popped in at his home in Durban to get some yesterday. Firstly, the man is kind and very knowledgable with vaping. There is no pressure to buy anything from him, and he doesn't rush you out of his house either.

I walked away with a bottle of Craft Vapour Honey Badger 12mg, some 1,5ohm dual coils , and some other juice (which i will not mention in this thread because it isn't craft vapour)

Now i know my gear is very limiting, so this may not be a review to go by, but i will share my thoughts here anyway.

Gear used: kanger protank mini 3 with a new 1,5ohm dual coil, and a freshly charged vision spinner 2.

The bottle is cool. I like the dark glass and dripper thing (however the bulbous end is kinda big for the protank mini, so I got to concentrate when filling to not get any liquid down the center pin. However i not once put liquid where it shouldn't go, so no problem)
The label is clear and legible. I love the look of it. Looks very premium.

The liquid is a very light brown colour. Smells like a tobacco kinda thing. I have never smoked pipe tobacco though.

Having never smoked pipe before, i cannot comment on how accurate the flavour is to real pipe tobacco, however the flavour is very smooth. On all voltage settings (3.3, 3.8, 4.3, 4.8) the flavour is stronger when exhaling through my nose, with more bitter vanilla present.
The presence of tobacco flavour intensified as i increased the voltage. On inhale i do get the hint of vanilla (not a sweet vanilla) and tobacco. These blend very nicely togther, but i really had to search to pick out the individual flavours. I could not find the honey on any voltage setting except 4,3 and 4,8v, but then it was just micron of the honey which was only present on inhale.
On exhale there is a strong tobacco flavour with some bitter vanilla. Very nice. This is not a sweet flavour, like i wanted initially. I would say this is a dry type of liquid.

Vapour production is good. Throat hit is smooth but it does knock hard (to me anyways). It does kill the cigarette craving very quickly. The room is left with a nice subtle pipe fragrance.

My first impression of this juice was, what the hell, i need to donate this! But the more i vaped it, the more i fell in love with it. It is definately an acquired taste. Now i will feel lousy to give someone else to try it, maaaan i cant give away my ml's!!

This is my first experience with a juice that has a combination of flavours and i love it.

Yes i know that this is a botched review because of my limited gear, and my lack of experience with flavours outside of twisp, but as soon as get my mod i will crank up the watts and review again. I am expecting the honey and vanilla to pop more. I cant wait!

Hey guys so i was running dangerously low on juice, a quick call to Craig and I popped in at his home in Durban to get some yesterday. Firstly, the man is kind and very knowledgable with vaping. There is no pressure to buy anything from him, and he doesn't rush you out of his house either.

I walked away with a bottle of Craft Vapour Honey Badger 12mg, some 1,5ohm dual coils , and some other juice (which i will not mention in this thread because it isn't craft vapour)

Now i know my gear is very limiting, so this may not be a review to go by, but i will share my thoughts here anyway.

Gear used: kanger protank mini 3 with a new 1,5ohm dual coil, and a freshly charged vision spinner 2.

The bottle is cool. I like the dark glass and dripper thing (however the bulbous end is kinda big for the protank mini, so I got to concentrate when filling to not get any liquid down the center pin. However i not once put liquid where it shouldn't go, so no problem)
The label is clear and legible. I love the look of it. Looks very premium.

The liquid is a very light brown colour. Smells like a tobacco kinda thing. I have never smoked pipe tobacco though.

Having never smoked pipe before, i cannot comment on how accurate the flavour is to real pipe tobacco, however the flavour is very smooth. On all voltage settings (3.3, 3.8, 4.3, 4.8) the flavour is stronger when exhaling through my nose, with more bitter vanilla present.
The presence of tobacco flavour intensified as i increased the voltage. On inhale i do get the hint of vanilla (not a sweet vanilla) and tobacco. These blend very nicely togther, but i really had to search to pick out the individual flavours. I could not find the honey on any voltage setting except 4,3 and 4,8v, but then it was just micron of the honey which was only present on inhale.
On exhale there is a strong tobacco flavour with some bitter vanilla. Very nice. This is not a sweet flavour, like i wanted initially. I would say this is a dry type of liquid.

Vapour production is good. Throat hit is smooth but it does knock hard (to me anyways). It does kill the cigarette craving very quickly. The room is left with a nice subtle pipe fragrance.

My first impression of this juice was, what the hell, i need to donate this! But the more i vaped it, the more i fell in love with it. It is definately an acquired taste. Now i will feel lousy to give someone else to try it, maaaan i cant give away my ml's!!

This is my first experience with a juice that has a combination of flavours and i love it.

Yes i know that this is a botched review because of my limited gear, and my lack of experience with flavours outside of twisp, but as soon as get my mod i will crank up the watts and review again. I am expecting the honey and vanilla to pop more. I cant wait!

Nice impressions there Bonez, Don't knock the Protank Mini 3, its on par with all the top end tanks regarding flavour and IMO one of the most underrated tank atomizers. Tobacco flavours really excel 99% of the time at higher wattage.

Back