CraftVapour - Juice Reviews

Good review @Danny! I only have the devil in disguise from the CA range and I am really enjoying it. I also can't differentiate the mixes/complexities of the juices so well. Weird part is that I tried some of the CA flavors and I could not get the taste so well (used my own drippers when tasting and they probably still had the previous flavors still lingering in them). I decided to take the devil in disguise anyways. Steeped it for a week and then filled up the Reo with it. Still vaping it at the moment. Very unique flavor. Hats of to @Mauritz for creating such a great juice!

Thanks for those views @Danny!

Interesting that you love Pining Juliette but not Melon on the Rocks. I like both of them. I thought that the additive for the cooling effect was the same in both of these juices. Maybe @Mauritz can confirm. Could be that the Pining Juliette pineapple masks the cooling effect flavour better for you.

Sorry silver, that information is classified 8--)

One I didn't see mentioned was Polar Express, this one of my favorites, in a commercial tank its a nice strongish mint, but put it in a dripper and it grows horns and becomes almost menthol like and the flavour explodes, but it's the smoothest "menthol" I've ever tasted, give it a try if it sounds like something you may like.

To me Polar Express tasted like a heavenly Spearmint Stimorol. Love it.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the devil in disguise juice is definitely NOT for me. I should have tested it first before buying it yesterday at the meet, but it smelled so wonderful that I just didn't think it could taste bad for me. Sorry @Mauritz , don't want to put you in a bad light. I'm just a bit disappointed that it turned out this way for me. It's probably just me and my "very selective" flavor sensors...lol.

Hi all

Continuing with the Craft Vapour flavours, this is my first review of one of their tobacco type juices. It is of their Artisan RY4 flavour. I got it from @Mauritz towards the end of 2014 at one of the vape meets, so it is well steeped ;-) I got the 18mg option and 30ml cost me R140 if I recall correctly. It is a 50/50 PG/VG juice.

Just some background to this review for some context: I love my tobacco flavoured vapes but have not gotten into the RY4 blends. RY4 blends typically mix tobacco with vanilla and caramel. The few RY4 vapes I have tried I have not liked. They were either way too sweet or just didn't have enough tobacco coming through for my taste. I thought I would try Craft Vapour's RY4 because @Mauritz is a very talented mixologist and I like several of his other flavours.

I opened the bottle nearly a month ago and have dedicated it to my "tobacco Reo" for several weeks. I have tried a few different coils and have vaped it daily. Here goes...

CraftVapour - ARTISAN RY4 (18mg)

Bottom line - I haven't liked RY4s before but I liked this one because the tobacco is more prominent and it's not overly sweet. For me there was an occasional slight unpleasant taste, which detracted marginally. I enjoyed vaping this and would vape it again but probably will not re-order.

IMG_0633 - 640 by 480.jpg

It has an orangy colour and a tobacco smell.

I get a tasty tobacco flavour with a nice sweetness. I am not a RY4 fan but I like this juice and I could easily vape it. The tobacco itself is not as crisp and dry as some of the naturally extracted tobaccoes I enjoy but it's definitely there and although "less defined", it has a good taste. I would say it's a medium strength tobacco. As far as the vanilla and caramel goes, I can't taste them individually, but they are there and give a nice dose of sweetness. What I like about this juice is that it's not too sweet like other RY4 juices I've tried. The flavours are blended very well. Definitely a complex juice.

There is just one small negative for me on the flavour. On the first few vapes, I get a slight unpleasant taste, which I refer to as a "dusty or musty" taste. Not easy to describe, but it's a slightly "off" taste. I have tasted a similar type of thing in my earlier vaping career. Nevertheless, this is a small negative and it goes away after several toots after I get used to it. I think this is the taste of the mixture itself to me, not in any way a reflection of the quality of the juice.

Artisan RY4 is of medium sweetness and I find it on the wetter side. It is definitely a warm vape and to me it is quite rich. Makes me a bit thirsty.

Throat hit on this juice is glorious. Big thumbs up. On a fresh wick, this juice thumps hard. Definitely in the upper quartile of 18mg juices I have vaped. Lovely. I even get a little tingling in the mouth afterward.

Vapour production is good. Not something I was pushing for but it felt good and definitely in line with the other Craft Vapour juices I've reviewed.

Despite the strong throat hit, the vape itself is smooth in nature. The vapour feels quite soft, not coarse. Feels like a premium juice and it vaporises well in my equipment.

Artisan RY4 is definitely a bold vape for me. Perhaps too bold in 18mg for all day vaping but perfect for the occasional toot. I would guess that in a lower strength it would have great all day vaping potential for tobacco and RY4 lovers.

I get a fairly strong tobacco aftertaste that stays for a while. It is pleasant.

For me, this juice has only two negatives. First is the slight "dusty/musty" taste until I got used to it. And second is that it's not very kind to your coils and wicks. It colours my coils brown and tires out the wick a lot. But tobaccoes tend to do that, so this is no different. The nice thing is it gives you a good excuse to build more coils ;-)

I vaped this juice in my "tobacco" Reo with a few coils including paracoils around the 0.5 ohm mark and then a 0.85 ohm single. I preferred the 0.85 ohm single for its raw power and I like the crispness of 28g and a 1.5mm ID.

I think tobacco and RY4 lovers should definitely give this juice a try. If you prefer it slanting a bit more to the tobacco side of the RY4 mix, I think you will like it.

Packaging:
- Good packaging overall
- Amber glass bottle and glass dropper - only negative is that the dropper nozzle is a bit large and may not be easy to use to fill some devices. I had no problem with the Reo Grand bottle, but the Reo Mini bottle opening is a bit too small.
- The labelling looks great with the brand and flavour marked well. The nicotine strength is not easy to see though and I could not find the PG/VG ratio.
- the cap is not of the "child deterrent" variety

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 mainly with a 0.85 ohm single coil - Organic cotton wick - (17 to 21 Watts, depending on battery level)

I have tried the Pining Juliette (pineapple with a kind of mint) very good juice. I found my self vaping through a 30 ml in 3 days or less. Its the only juice i have tried and stuck but there arent many vendors in JHB that stock Craft vapour, its and an awesome juice line.

The viscousity is just perfect i havent had any dry hits with this juice compare to other juices.

Hi all

Continuing with the Craft Vapour flavours, this is my first review of one of their tobacco type juices. It is of their Artisan RY4 flavour. I got it from @Mauritz towards the end of 2014 at one of the vape meets, so it is well steeped ;-) I got the 18mg option and 30ml cost me R140 if I recall correctly. It is a 50/50 PG/VG juice.

Just some background to this review for some context: I love my tobacco flavoured vapes but have not gotten into the RY4 blends. RY4 blends typically mix tobacco with vanilla and caramel. The few RY4 vapes I have tried I have not liked. They were either way too sweet or just didn't have enough tobacco coming through for my taste. I thought I would try Craft Vapour's RY4 because @Mauritz is a very talented mixologist and I like several of his other flavours.

I opened the bottle nearly a month ago and have dedicated it to my "tobacco Reo" for several weeks. I have tried a few different coils and have vaped it daily. Here goes...

CraftVapour - ARTISAN RY4 (18mg)

Bottom line - I haven't liked RY4s before but I liked this one because the tobacco is more prominent and it's not overly sweet. For me there was an occasional slight unpleasant taste, which detracted marginally. I enjoyed vaping this and would vape it again but probably will not re-order.

View attachment 26959

It has an orangy colour and a tobacco smell.

I get a tasty tobacco flavour with a nice sweetness. I am not a RY4 fan but I like this juice and I could easily vape it. The tobacco itself is not as crisp and dry as some of the naturally extracted tobaccoes I enjoy but it's definitely there and although "less defined", it has a good taste. I would say it's a medium strength tobacco. As far as the vanilla and caramel goes, I can't taste them individually, but they are there and give a nice dose of sweetness. What I like about this juice is that it's not too sweet like other RY4 juices I've tried. The flavours are blended very well. Definitely a complex juice.

There is just one small negative for me on the flavour. On the first few vapes, I get a slight unpleasant taste, which I refer to as a "dusty or musty" taste. Not easy to describe, but it's a slightly "off" taste. I have tasted a similar type of thing in my earlier vaping career. Nevertheless, this is a small negative and it goes away after several toots after I get used to it. I think this is the taste of the mixture itself to me, not in any way a reflection of the quality of the juice.

Artisan RY4 is of medium sweetness and I find it on the wetter side. It is definitely a warm vape and to me it is quite rich. Makes me a bit thirsty.

Throat hit on this juice is glorious. Big thumbs up. On a fresh wick, this juice thumps hard. Definitely in the upper quartile of 18mg juices I have vaped. Lovely. I even get a little tingling in the mouth afterward.

Vapour production is good. Not something I was pushing for but it felt good and definitely in line with the other Craft Vapour juices I've reviewed.

Despite the strong throat hit, the vape itself is smooth in nature. The vapour feels quite soft, not coarse. Feels like a premium juice and it vaporises well in my equipment.

Artisan RY4 is definitely a bold vape for me. Perhaps too bold in 18mg for all day vaping but perfect for the occasional toot. I would guess that in a lower strength it would have great all day vaping potential for tobacco and RY4 lovers.

I get a fairly strong tobacco aftertaste that stays for a while. It is pleasant.

For me, this juice has only two negatives. First is the slight "dusty/musty" taste until I got used to it. And second is that it's not very kind to your coils and wicks. It colours my coils brown and tires out the wick a lot. But tobaccoes tend to do that, so this is no different. The nice thing is it gives you a good excuse to build more coils ;-)

I vaped this juice in my "tobacco" Reo with a few coils including paracoils around the 0.5 ohm mark and then a 0.85 ohm single. I preferred the 0.85 ohm single for its raw power and I like the crispness of 28g and a 1.5mm ID.

I think tobacco and RY4 lovers should definitely give this juice a try. If you prefer it slanting a bit more to the tobacco side of the RY4 mix, I think you will like it.

Packaging:
- Good packaging overall
- Amber glass bottle and glass dropper - only negative is that the dropper nozzle is a bit large and may not be easy to use to fill some devices. I had no problem with the Reo Grand bottle, but the Reo Mini bottle opening is a bit too small.
- The labelling looks great with the brand and flavour marked well. The nicotine strength is not easy to see though and I could not find the PG/VG ratio.
- the cap is not of the "child deterrent" variety

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 mainly with a 0.85 ohm single coil - Organic cotton wick - (17 to 21 Watts, depending on battery level)
Great review, as always. Thank you. I am also not a RY4 fan and have found that I prefer my bases to be NETs.

Great review, as always. Thank you. I am also not a RY4 fan and have found that I prefer my bases to be NETs.

Thanks @Andre. Much appreciated.

I am in your camp. Actually, I have found that I generally dont like juices with caramel or vanilla flavours in them.

But Artisan Ry4 is nice for me because i cannot taste the caramel or the vanilla specifically. They are just a combined mild sweetness.

I have tried the Pining Juliette (pineapple with a kind of mint) very good juice. I found my self vaping through a 30 ml in 3 days or less. Its the only juice i have tried and stuck but there arent many vendors in JHB that stock Craft vapour, its and an awesome juice line.

The viscousity is just perfect i havent had any dry hits with this juice compare to other juices.

I can second you on that @Rafique
I also like Pining Juliette a lot and i have reordered it a few times.
Great juice

Hi all. Okay so here goes my first review. First a little about me. When I say I'm a noob to vaping by that I mean the ink isn't even dry in the word "noob". I thought however it would be good to hear from someone with an inexperienced pallet. First off I'm NOT a smoker so don't inhale the vapour. I am however an enjoyer a of cigars (also not inhaled ) My misses and I have been vaping for a whole week now. (Please refer to noob description) the Misses on the other hand is an experienced smoker and has taken to Vaping to kick the habit.

First impressions. Our vapes arrived in a little brown packet with the CraftVapour sticker sealing the bag. Inside, carefully wrapped, were the two bottles of e-liquid I ordered as well as small sampler.

I love the glass bottles however would be a little nervous taking them out on a road trip for fear of their breaking. Perhaps my fears are unfounded though. The two bottles had two different droppers and caps. The one had a standard cap and a rather large dropper however the outlet itself was small enough to fill the 'tank'. The other had a "child proof" cap and a narrower dropper making it much easier to use. I understand that the latter type are the regular caps going forward. Great choice.

At this point it might be a good idea to say what equipment we used. Well as noobs we had bought ourselves a pair of Twisp Clearos and for now, or today anyway. They'll suffice.

Right so we started with the "Devil in disguise" 18mg and what a fantastic e-liquid. Mauritz, who I believe is the blender certainly knows what he's doing and their e-liquids are clearly top quality. You don't have to be an oficianado to know and recognize this. The flavours are all very subtle and don't smack you in the teeth. The overall taste is rather sweet as one would expect with the coconut and vanilla coming through above the pear. For a 18mg and 50/50 mix there was no prominent throat hit. (So the wife tells me) The vape went down and out very smooth. This is a top class e-liquid.

We then went on to the sampler "Yellow Submarine". In the same way the "Devil in disguise" was silky smooth and understated, so was this. The banana was in fact hardly noticeable, if at all. This did not detract from the overall flavour (there was something there we just couldn't recognize it). Still a fantastic e-liquid as curiosity gets the better of you trying to find the banana and identify the flavours. Can't say if because it was a sampler that the banana didn't stand out or if in fact that was a standard batch.

Then onto the "Artisan RY4" 18mg. An absolute stunner. Sweet caramel, tobacco flavour smoothed out with vanilla. This would be a joy for anyone wanting the tobacco flavour (which is what I thought the misses wanted only having stopped smoking for a week) It is a super smooth tobacco e-liquid which I know will be very popular. As with the other very little throat hit. Just silky smooth.

Within the past week we have accumulated almost 15 bottles of flavour. Admittedly most of them Twisp flavours which as you would imagine are rather expensive and hence the venturing into the realm of local suppliers.

While still on the topic of flavours we then got to mix a few of our existing Twisp flavours with those of CraftVapour and have discovered an absolute stunner using the CV e-liquid as a base. The mix created was a "Blue Berry Cheesecake". OMW!!! I'm not that big on sweet flavours and prefer sour or tart flavours. Mixing the Twisp Blue Berry with the "Devil in disguise" is simply amazing. While I am familiar with the TLA "ADV" I coined a new TLA. "MOV" "My Only Vape" for me I have found my elixsure.

I am slowing starting to see why guys like Mauritz and his ilk do what they do. It's a kin to finding the keys to untold pleasure.

As an aside to the above review the service I got from CraftVapour was without exception "top notch". From them going out of their way to get the e-liquids to me to responding to my queries regarding their e-liquids. Thank you Mauritz and Charlene.

We're still new to the world of Vaping but are absolutely loving it.

Hi all

It's been a while since I've reviewed a CraftVapour Juice. I picked up a bottle of Che Guava from @Mauritz at VapeCon and it's been sitting quietly in my cupboard. I have gotten all excited about Guava flavours in the past few months so decided to crack open this one and give it a good go. Been vaping it for the past 3 weeks in several devices. The bottle is finished.

For those that don't know, CraftVapour is a top notch local juice manufacturer and the mixologist @Mauritz takes a lot of pride in his work. It shows. Several of his juices are very good and one or two feature frequently in my rotations.

This juice has a 50/50 PG/VG ratio and a 12mg nic strength. The 30ml bottle cost me R150.

CraftVapour - CHE GUAVA (12mg)

Bottom line - a tasty sweetish guava with a smooth vanilla slant. It's not a punchy tangy guava, more a refined smooth one. I liked this juice because it had just enough of a guava taste and wasn't too "desserty". Enjoyed it more the more I vaped it. Great quality and a good throat hit. I would re-order.

IMG_0805 - CraftVapour CHE GUAVA.jpg

The juice has an orange colour and a sweetish guava smell.

On the vape I get a sweetish guava flavour with a smooth vanilla slant. It's not a fresh "punchy" guava taste - it's smooth and a bit sweet - perhaps "refined". Probably the vanilla doing this. I find it on the "desserty" side (as the flavour description says) but it's not overly desserty. I like that. The guava is still the main feature. I did find myself wanting it to be a little bit more "punchy" and tangy but it isn't. That said, there is just enough of that to make one take toot after toot to get more of the guava. The flavours are of medium strength. It is a fine quality blend and the flavours work very well together. Although I am not a big dessert or vanilla fan, this was very good for me and I liked the flavour a lot. The vanilla in this was very slight and did not detract. I enjoyed this juice more over time. It was very nice initially but became better for me the more I vaped it.

It's on the sweetish side but not overly so. I find it to be a wettish type of vape. For me it wasn't a cool vape or a warm vape, somewhere in the middle. Glad to report I got no artificial or synthetic tastes. All natural tasting.

The throat hit on this juice pleasantly surprised me. For a 12mg juice it gave a nice punch. But then again, several of CraftVapour's juices have lovely strong throat hit - something I have always liked about this juice line. Very pleasing. Throat hit was good in both the RM2 and the Nuppin. Less throat hit on the Kayfun Monster.

Vapour production I would say was good for a 50/50 blend. Granted, not as much as a higher VG juice but more than enough. I found myself enjoying the occasional "TV block" move on the Nuppin :D

The juice has a lovely texture. Feels a bit granular and suits the guava well. Is this a bold or mellow vape? I would say somewhere in-between. It has enough fruitiness to not be overly rich yet it has enough punch to satisfy my nic cravings. Very nicely balanced. All-dayer in my book. I liked this juice at most times of the day, perhaps a bit strong for first thing in the morning though.

The aftertaste is very good. I get a pleasant guava lingering for a while. The vanilla fades. I liked that.

The juice vaped well and performed well on my equipment. I had it loaded side by side in three devices. The Reo/RM2, the Reo/Nuppin and the Kayfun Monster. Not very high power levels. I enjoyed all three. For pure flavour I would say the RM2 was the best. I did pick up some differences:
  • The RM2 gave me the best overall vape. Mouth to lung. (0.9 ohm single coil, so about 16 to 20 Watts). I could pick up more guava in this setup. Slightly deeper and slightly fresher guava. Less Vanilla and desserty ingredients. Throat hit was good. I preferred organic cotton wick to Rayon.
  • The Nuppin gave a lovely vape but I found it a bit drier and had slightly less guava to it. 0.46 ohm dual coil (basically the same as the RM2 single, but just two of those coils). I used Japanese Cotton rolled "Scotch wick" style.
  • The Monster Kayfun (simple 1.2 ohm single at 15W on the iStick50) gave a lovely vape too. Very flavourful. Sort of midway between the RM2 and Nuppin on the "guava scale". But a smoother sort of vape. Less throat hit. Great for ongoing vaping. Rayon wick performed well as it does for my fruity juices.
Overall, this was a great juice. It didn't blow me away from the first toot but I enjoyed it from the beginning and liked it more the more I vaped it.

I would say that anyone who likes Guava should give this a try. It's a high quality guava dessert but not too much dessert or too much sweet, just a bit. And there is enough guava to keep you puffing away for more.

Packaging:
  • Good packaging - dark glass bottle with a screw cap glass dripper.
  • The dripper works well - it is made of glass and has a nice pointy tip. You can access the juice even when the level is low. You just tilt the bottle a bit to suck up the last bit of juice.
  • Labelling is good - it has all the necessary info including the PG/VG ratio and Nic Strength. If I were to be critical I would say the nic strength could be made a bit more pronounced. And for that matter, so too the name of the juice.
  • Note that the label says this juice contains acetyl propionyl and acetoin. For those that don't want to vape these ingredients, make a note. I think only a few of CraftVapour's newer juices have these ingredients.
  • The juice does contain ethyl alcohol in trace amounts.
  • The cap is of the "child deterrent" variety

Equipment used:
  • REO Grand/RM2 - single 0.9 ohm coil - Rayon and organic cotton wicks - (16 to 20 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • REO Grand/Nuppin2 - dual 0.46 ohm coil - Rayon wicks - (31 to 38 Watts, depending on battery level)
  • iStick50/Kayfun Monster - single 1.2 ohm coil - Rayon wick (15 Watts)

Thanks for the in depth review as usual @Silver, it was very interesting to read.

Great read, thanks for the detailed review, @Silver. Have been eyeing this one for some time, but the "dessert" have been holding me back. Also prefer punchy and tangy.

Great review as always @Silver. I finished a bottle of this juice in about 4 days.. It's so tasty. Like mouth watering tasty.. Reminds me of these guava rolls...

Untitled.jpg

Great review as always @Silver. I finished a bottle of this juice in about 4 days.. It's so tasty. Like mouth watering tasty.. Reminds me of these guava rolls...

View attachment 36406

This is probably the most accurate description of what this juice tastes like.

It's my ADV. I went through 3 bottles within a month:)

View attachment 36406

Love the photo @skola
Amazing how a picture is often better than a thousand words!
I know what you are saying.
I love guava roll!! Tastes so good

I find this juice is slightly less punchy and tangy than the real guava roll. I suspect it has to do with the vanilla custard type of flavours that are spoken about in the description of the juice. But thats just me and my taste buds. Still a fantastc juice. I need to order more.

Love the photo @skola
Amazing how a picture is often better than a thousand words!
I know what you are saying.
I love guava roll!! Tastes so good

I find this juice is slightly less punchy and tangy than the real guava roll. I suspect it has to do with the vanilla custard type of flavours that are spoken about in the description of the juice. But thats just me and my taste buds. Still a fantastc juice. I need to order more.
Hi Silver.

Based on your review I bought a 1 x bottle of the Che Guava in the beginning of Dec and had to return the next day to buy another 5 x bottles. Vaped all of it during Dec and replenished my stock on Tuesday with another 4 x bottles. Obviously I love this juice.

Thanks for the great review.

Hi Silver.

Based on your review I bought a 1 x bottle of the Che Guava in the beginning of Dec and had to return the next day to buy another 5 x bottles. Vaped all of it during Dec and replenished my stock on Tuesday with another 4 x bottles. Obviously I love this juice.

Thanks for the great review.

Pleasure @BibbyBubbly - glad it could help you to find something you like!

CRAFT VAPOUR – PRONKHOND
@craft vapour

Local/International: Local

Purchased from: The Vape Merchant
Price: R200 / 50ml

Flavour Description: “a subtle coffee flavour with hints of vanilla and spices”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 5mg
The juice is available only in 2.5mg and 5mg nic, both of which are unusual

Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watt: 80W

My comment:

I would describe this juice as a very light roast. The ”subtle” flavour is so subtle as to be barely there – and I vaped this juice on the iJust 3, which gives phenomenol flavour. If I vaped this juice blind, I don’t think I would even identify it as a coffee. While it’s true that I don’t have a discerning palate and hints of this and that are lost on me, the base flavour of coffee I’m always able to identify. It was quite disappointing.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Thanks for the review @Hooked
Have moved it here to the existing thread

CRAFT VAPOUR – PRONKHOND
@craft vapour

Local/International: Local

Purchased from: The Vape Merchant
Price: R200 / 50ml

Flavour Description: “a subtle coffee flavour with hints of vanilla and spices”

Nic: 5mg
The juice is available only in 2.5mg and 5mg nic, both of which are unusual

Mod: iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watt: 80W

My comment:

I would describe this juice as a very light roast. The ”subtle” flavour is so subtle as to be barely there – and I vaped this juice on the iJust 3, which gives phenomenol flavour. If I vaped this juice blind, I don’t think I would even identify it as a coffee. While it’s true that I don’t have a discerning palate and hints of this and that are lost on me, the base flavour of coffee I’m always able to identify. It was quite disappointing.

Would I buy this juice again: No

I the same. I've bought the Yellow Submarine, Just Peachy and the Devil in Disguise. The packaging, service and the overall experience from Craft Vapour is fantastic, up until you start vaping their juices. They're just underwhelmingly muted. I was expecting so much but it's failed to deliver.

I got in contact with them and a Craft Vapour representative defended the product by saying "it's a more subtle flavour". Whist they may be right, I fear it's not what most people may want. Until the recipes and direction changes, It's not for me.

Last edited:
E-CO Vape_Coffee.jpg
E-CO VAPE - COFFEE
(LOCAL - produced by @Craft Vapour)

Flavour Description: none

Nic: 6mg

My comments:
Horrible! The flavour is bitter with an awful taste. I tried to vape it a few times; I let it rest in the tank until the next day in case it improves, but no … I cannot vape this. It’s really bad.

Would I buy this juice again: Never again.

Mod: Eleaf iJust3
Coil: Smok 0.15ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #185

It's here @Hooked - I moved the E-CO vape review to this existing thread. It is above this post.

Back