Dead Rabbit RDA - long term review?

AlphaDog

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm considering this RDA, anyone here been using one for a few weeks? What's your thoughts? I saw KZOR'S video and he seemed very happy, but he didn't say how good it is compared to the Goon/Apocalypse Gen2, etc etc

I'm considering this RDA, anyone here been using one for a few weeks? What's your thoughts? I saw KZOR'S video and he seemed very happy, but he didn't say how good it is compared to the Goon/Apocalypse Gen2, etc etc
@KZOR ?

Hi
I still maintain it is a nice RDA for the price point but i don't think it will knock the CSMNT, Goons or Recoil off it's podium but it is not far off. :)
You welcome to come by and try it and then decide.

Hi
I still maintain it is a nice RDA for the price point but i don't think it will knock the CSMNT, Goons or Recoil off it's podium but it is not far off. :)
You welcome to come by and try it and then decide.
Ok, your opinion means a lot to me, so which dual coil RDA should i get instead? I don't want bottom airflow, and it must have a reasonable juice capacity. It must also be of exceptional quality. Price isn't really a concern.

Thanks!

Any issues i should be aware of? How's the quality of the screws in the build deck?

Top quality all round bud. If you wick it right it will hold a ton of juice without leaking - for me less cotton works better. Its very forgiving build wise. Some guys build their coils towards the middle and some pull them out. Ive built it single coil and did not expect much as the coil is quite far from the airslots ( centred coil) but what i got in return was still an awesome vape

Based on your experience, what is the best coil placement?

Closer to the air slot, similar to how you would line the coils in a GOON

Will update the CSMNT build thread when i receive the atty

The Dead Rabbit has only been here for a week or so - long term reviews will not be possible...
I have been using mine since VapeCon and love it - more and more each day...

Some highlights:

Fantastic build quality - quality all round
Fantastic, angular air flow
Fantasic flavour and clouds
Piss easy to build on
Sexy AF
Juice well - as I am a VERY messy dripper, I almost always over drip and have a few spills throughout the day... It is virtually impossible to overdrip on the Dead Rabbit - as the airflow is positioned at the top of the barrel, it leaves a MASSIVE "juice well". It is by far the largest juice well in my collection of 28 RDA's. This is a massive PRO in my books.

I must admit that I prefer the Rabbit over the CSMNT - personal preference...

I have this version:
HVDEAD-5.jpg

The Dead Rabbit has only been here for a week or so - long term reviews will not be possible...

Some highlights:

Piss easy to build on
Sexy AF
Juice well - as I am a VERY messy dripper, I almost always over drip and have a few spills throughout the day... It is virtually impossible to overdrip on the Dead Rabbit - as the airflow is positioned at the top of the barrel, it leaves a MASSIVE "juice well". It is by far the largest juice well in my collection of 28 RDA's. This is a massive PRO in my books.

I have this version:
View attachment 105879
I wanted to dislike your post because you are going to make me buy one :p
Thanks for the detailed info. I'm seriously considering one

Some highlights:

Piss easy to build on
Sexy AF

I have this version:
View attachment 105879
I have to agree... i have a single coil into my dead rabbit- flavour and clouds are insanely good...
Im a big OG goon lover and my friend has a cosmo.

There is really no bad rdas these days anymore... some just might not like something but another will as its always personal opinion.

Dead rabbit is of really good quality and screws and deck is very strong and clean. I can also relate to the over squonking or over dripping and because the juice well is so big amd the bf pin sits quite high it doesnt seem to suck back all the squonked juice so you wont squonk every 3rd hit.

If you dont have one and ur a squonker or like big juice capacity get one coz it really has all the other promissing factors of other rdas. Pardon my english i know it sucks!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

hi.very nice dripper. been using my one every day since a bought it 2 weeksago

So after alot of play time and this and that i found that the dead rabbit is excellent with a single coil in this position.

Please try and tell me what you think. I dont like it alot with dual coils.

Thats 22ga flat ni80 0.2ohm running at only 40watts airflow halfway and flavour is insane!!!
2d7153e3776402b66682095bc3d305d4.jpg
3f148064234503a6f48519bf7351f144.jpg

So after alot of play time and this and that i found that the dead rabbit is excellent with a single coil in this position.

Please try and tell me what you think. I dont like it alot with dual coils.

Thats 22ga flat ni80 0.2ohm running at only 40watts airflow halfway and flavour is insane!!!
2d7153e3776402b66682095bc3d305d4.jpg
3f148064234503a6f48519bf7351f144.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. It does look good! I'll give this a try on my next build for fun :)

My happy place with this RDA:
mJUVlQ4.jpg

dual 8 wraps Ni80 24ga @ 0.26Ω

Back