Deadalus Pro Coil Maker V2

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning All

Please excuse if this is not in the correct section, please move if to correct section if needed.

I have a few questions to my vapers if you don't mind?

1) I am currently using Fused Clapton and Alien Clapton coils which I purchase from a Local Shop, they cost me between R 100 and R 200 per pair of coils. Will purchasing this machine be worth it? (Can get it on TakeaLot for R 900)

2) Will this maker be able to make the above mentioned coils?

3) What gauge and type of wire would you suggest purchasing if I want to make the above mentioned coils as I am only after flavor and clouds does not really bother me.

If you have any other tips on what to get or where to buy supplies, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You in Advance

Morning All

Please excuse if this is not in the correct section, please move if to correct section if needed.

I have a few questions to my vapers if you don't mind?

1) I am currently using Fused Clapton and Alien Clapton coils which I purchase from a Local Shop, they cost me between R 100 and R 200 per pair of coils. Will purchasing this machine be worth it? (Can get it on TakeaLot for R 900)

2) Will this maker be able to make the above mentioned coils?

3) What gauge and type of wire would you suggest purchasing if I want to make the above mentioned coils as I am only after flavor and clouds does not really bother me.

If you have any other tips on what to get or where to buy supplies, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You in Advance
@KZOR has a number of tutorials on using this machine on his youtube channel, looks easy enough but have a look yourself. Purchase the wire tipes and guages your current favourite coils are made of to start off with.

Regards

Coil making is a skill which is developed over time with practice. Deadalus is just tool which makes coil making slightly easier. I have seen videos of coil makers making great coils using a drill and common household items.
So the answers are-
1. Definitely worth it if u are into making coils and have the time and patience as there is a learning curve.
2. Yes u can
3. Depends on what type of coils you are making, refer to @KZOR 's video archive.

I will strongly suggest that you watch coil making videos before u purchase the tool. Hoping this was helpful.

Back