Dear Santa...

Dear Yong Nick

Please help me find the perfect setup to get my wife off of the stinkies that is bag friendly.

Hey Santa me again.... if by any chance you run out of BB’s, a leakless 22ml rta with a >3,5 capacity would be a good consolation prize :p

Well it is that time of year again and on the odd chance there is internet on the north pole, here's a chance to let Santa know what to place in your stocking come the 25th of December.

Do not worry about cost and that kind off stuff, you only need to have your name on the "Nice" list and being a forum member that is guaranteed!
Oh Santa please,a gorgeous redhead holding a large bag of crisp c-notes for me!

Dear Santa

Yes of course I have behaved all year, even completely stopped smoking.
All I want is a BB, SXK will do just fine.
But if you really think I deserve more, then a Reo of sorts will be great.

Thank you kindly

Oh dear Santa where do i start with my list?

Oh heck let me try and keep this easy for you.

1. Limelight squonker with the mech button and the 24mm flat atty mount.
2. Flave atty
3. LGHB2 x 2

That is all i want for Christmas this year.

If i could add to this short list of mine

A wapari nano
Skyline rta - original
Lghg2 x 2

Dear Santa

I’m a simple child...lol... all I want is the white minikin v2 with a black goon 1.5.

PS: you still owe me rollerblades, when I was 9yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Santa,

I've been selling the little vape gear that I have to upgrade from my Pico (1st mod) but in the end I'd use the money to close some other important holes in my life. I thus sincerely wish to get the following to upgrade from my Pico:

1) A MTL tank/device - This would be for my wife as I'm afraid that after the little one is born, she'd go back to stinkies. I'd also want to know what MTL feels like.
2) A Skyclone - I love fruity menthol's and this seems to be the talk of the town.
3) SXK BB - Same as above but would like to try my latest recipe on one of these.
4) A RSQ squonker - I'd love to try a regulated squonker
5) Some LG Chocs

Thanks Santa

Dear Santa,
I have tried really hard to be good this year and even did my bit for air pollution reduction.
  • I would really like to have the opportunity to try a BB, clone will be fine, I may just get to like it.
  • and the ability to mix better with a better scale,
  • but mostly to try and bring more people into the digital age from old analogue technology, no more stinkies . Humble apology to all that had to put with my smell for 33 years, please pass it on to them, you must know who they are.
Thank you so much

Dear Sandy Claws

May I add a Therion75 BF, the old model not the C version, to my list.

I'll leave out some of those "Special" brownies for you...

Regards

Dear Santa... Please bring me 3 x Skydrop's for my Skylines... Oh and a NarCa please.

Dear Santa,

I'm all about the simple and steady but since I've been really good all year I think I deserve a Hand Blown Italian dressed in Diamonds ;)

IMG_1142.JPG

Covered in two-carat diamonds – 246 of them to be exact And it's only $887 000

I will be checking my stocking at 23:59

Thanks

Well it is that time of year again and on the odd chance there is internet on the north pole, here's a chance to let Santa know what to place in your stocking come the 25th of December.

Do not worry about cost and that kind off stuff, you only need to have your name on the "Nice" list and being a forum member that is guaranteed!
a

Dear Santa,

I have been relatively well behaved this year.
Please can I have a juice dispenser stocked with Panama, I would also like lots of batteries wrapped as minions and lastly a sexy squonk.

Your Friend,

Dear Santa, don't forget to pop in on the 25th... no cookies and milk but how about a glass of squashed grapes?
Xmas 001.JPG

Dear Santa,I
I said that I didn't want anything - until I saw this new juice from @HouseOfVape

House of Vape_Milk Gat.png

I would so much like to be taken back to the carefree days of childhood ... just for a little while, at least. Not too long though, as I wouldn't be able to vape! I've been dealing with the frustrations of supposedly minor renovations for the past month. While I enjoy standing on my own two feet, sometimes my feet get tired. And now they're very tired!

Also, if it's not too much to ask, may I have another Twisp Mini Vega? I think that I've persuaded a smoker to switch to vaping and she might buy my iJust S, which I've had for only 3 months, but I'll sell it to her for half the current market price. If she buys it, I need another device. I already have a Twisp Mini Vega and I love it! Another one in my Xmas stocking would vape my year!

Thank you for reading my mail, Santa. Please send all my love to your reindeer.

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

Can you please send a large container of laxatives through the postal service.
It seems the crap I ordered is stuck in the system.

I remember setting up traps to try and catch santa with milk and cookies. Every year I would try but the traps were always sprung with a "nice try" letter left behind. I don't think I get to ask Santa for anything.

Dear Santa,

I've been selling the little vape gear that I have to upgrade from my Pico (1st mod) but in the end I'd use the money to close some other important holes in my life. I thus sincerely wish to get the following to upgrade from my Pico:

1) A MTL tank/device - This would be for my wife as I'm afraid that after the little one is born, she'd go back to stinkies. I'd also want to know what MTL feels like.
2) A Skyclone - I love fruity menthol's and this seems to be the talk of the town.
3) SXK BB - Same as above but would like to try my latest recipe on one of these.
4) A RSQ squonker - I'd love to try a regulated squonker
5) Some LG Chocs

Thanks Santa
You will have to hope you are on Santa's Super Nice List!

Dear Yong Nick

Please help me find the perfect setup to get my wife off of the stinkies that is bag friendly.

@RayDeny I'm curious as to why you call Santa "Yong Nick"? I googled it but couldn't find anything.

As to a bag-friendly device, I have three small ones - love them all!

Here's the Twisp Mini Vega. Small and light. I was told one can use any juice in it and that's what I've been doing, as Twisp juice is expensive.

20171207_Twisp Mini Vega.jpg

Here's the Innokin Endura T20 - extremely light (from The Vape Guy @BumbleBee )

Innokin Endura T20.jpg

And here's the Aspire Gusto Mini, which works with flavoured nicotine salts pods. Strong nic!! Easy to carry around, no leakage, and easy to carry extra pods if necessary.
Gusto Mini.jpg

The other alternative is for your wife to get a bigger bag :-D

Last edited:
Back