Decisions, Decisions...need Advice Pls

have you got one of those 510 to ego connectors lying around? use that to safely test which thread is squif
put the tank on my EVOD battery, all good there.

If the mini screws on perfectly, then it cannot be the Zmax thread, or am I missing something? Maybe the centre post of the Zmax needs lowering. Probably better to get Derick's expertise in here.

View attachment 221

it looks like its the ZMax...that is when its screwed on without coil. One can see the slight difference, which would make a bigger difference on the extension (with tank). if i screw the coil in afterwards, and take coil and base out together, I can screw in the coil another half a turn. Something does not match up here.

Tom, if you willing to vape like that for a few weeks we will swap it out for you - we just don't have any more in stock at the moment (unless you wanna go for a mini zmax?)

Otherwise, 3 weeks maybe - then we should have some more

Derick, that would be perfect to me! I was just testing everything now, and was not intending to us the Sigelei tank at the moment. But it would affect me for other tanks later, with a thread like that.
Do you need me to send you anything else?

Nope, when the courier delivers your new one, he will pick up the old one - we will use your pic with the supplier and they will add in a free one with our next order :)

And if there's nothing wrong with it and maybe just cross threading or something, then well, I have a spare and you have a new one :)

Nope, when the courier delivers your new one, he will pick up the old one - we will use your pic with the supplier and they will add in a free one with our next order :)

Great, sorted! Thx a million, Derick! Besides that, its still a great vape ;)

So....feedback after 3 days of vaping with it:

It's god mode vaping! compared to the EVOD, which is good enough for being out, but for home use this is it ;)

Yeah I love mine with the mini pt2 - trying a iClear 30s on it at the moment, and it is ok, but the mini pt2 still tastes better to me - I guess I got spoilt with the easy draw

Yeah I love mine with the mini pt2 - trying a iClear 30s on it at the moment, and it is ok, but the mini pt2 still tastes better to me - I guess I got spoilt with the easy draw
yeah, the easy draw is gr8, its something that I like about it.

ytyraba5.jpg

Speaking of awkward looking...
Svd with carto.
I don't care about the look... The taste is simply amazing. Use it as quick dripper. 5 drops for 7 long puffs. Wicked stuff!!

ytyraba5.jpg

Speaking of awkward looking...
Svd with carto.
I don't care about the look... The taste is simply amazing. Use it as quick dripper. 5 drops for 7 long puffs. Wicked stuff!!
On a light sabre mod and a led lit carto . In red for the dark side.. and it will be an awsum mod .. if only o was handy enough tp make one :(

Edit **a whistle styles drip tip to make the awsum sounf effects lol** Edit

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back