Describe vaping in 1 gif ;)

Vap0urWav3

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I thought with everything that's going on this might be fun to play.

Upload a *.gif that sums up what vaping means to you or how you feel about it (or your first time).

Suggestion? Admins (@Rob Fisher @Silver @Alex @Christos @Gizmo etc) vote on the best 3 gifs.
Winners get to sing karaoke on stage at the next VapeCon. Song choice is mine (muahahaha evil laugh).

So I thought with everything that's going on this might be fun to play.

Upload a *.gif that sums up what vaping means to you or how you feel about it (or your first time).

Suggestion? Admins (@Rob Fisher @Silver @Alex @Christos @Gizmo etc) vote on the best 3 gifs.
Winners get to sing karaoke on stage at the next VapeCon. Song choice is mine (muahahaha evil laugh).
My reaction my first real cloud and genuinely every single vape ever since. :h:

Attachments

• giphy (29).gif
    giphy (29).gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
1208820717388032428.gif

Is there anyone's alias I can 'borrow' for Vapecon? I'm sure as hell not going to miss out on it, but a plan needs to be made. :rofl:
Seeing that my name is two words you may choose which one of the two you would like to use, we’ll talk about the financial arrangements nearer to the time :D and @Silver will have to remember to write out 2 badges for”me” ;-) ;-)

When is vapecon coming to Port Elizabeth, come on if i cant go to vapecon then vapecon can come to me lol. Wish to be there some day.

What is both scary and sad is that yesterday I googled the lyrics to 'Barbie Girl'. The very sad part is that, without listening to the song again, it became an earworm. And here I thought the Barney song as an earworm was bad.

My official all time favourite gif!

Attachments

• 1122e1e9e92fe7dc491fe0b0e9531575.gif
    1122e1e9e92fe7dc491fe0b0e9531575.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Back