Dicodes Mods etc

I want to ask a battery related question here, Where can I get a decent battery for the incoming Dani’s because on my solar I use a Sony VTC5 (if I recall correctly) and well the battery life is not really that amazing.
If possible can I get it in SA. (This might be a tall order)

(If this is in the wrong thread just move or delete the post)

I want to ask a battery related question here, Where can I get a decent battery for the incoming Dani’s because on my solar I use a Sony VTC5 (if I recall correctly) and well the battery life is not really that amazing.
If possible can I get it in SA. (This might be a tall order)

(If this is in the wrong thread just move or delete the post)

I'm getting good battery life from my eFest and Golisi's. But they are near impossible to find in SA... best pop a request in the "Who has Stock" thread. I just don't understand why Vendors in SA don't bring these batteries in.
Batteries 001.JPG

Those efests are what I’m m after but when I received news of a local vendor who stocked them they were sold out almost immediately.

14c6a514de7a29f11a987e1ef917f16c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man these Danis are gorgeous

@Christos - the background of the keyboard looks great in that photo with the Blue Dani!

Just a heads up for those that have seen the new Silver Dani Mini and want one! There is stock on it's way to Creme de Vape!
DaniFamily3.jpg

Ever since I saw Uncle @Rob Fisher 's Dani 25, I want one. I have a thing for the regulated tube mods and that Dani 25 is absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to afford one soon.

Useful cheat for all the Dani Mini owners, to prevent Atty Rash on the 510 part of the Mod you can use a 21700 or 20700 battery insulator as a mod protector. I found some at Vapers Corner (R5 each) that are stickers and it works perfectly with almost zero gap between the Atty and Mod.

3CB8BC4F-E573-4036-A9A4-92205F24425E.jpeg

Ever since I saw Uncle @Rob Fisher 's Dani 25, I want one. I have a thing for the regulated tube mods and that Dani 25 is absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to afford one soon.
Well, I am still learning, so what I can tell about dani 25. Well it is perfect, I was told that it will drain battery fast, so I bought 4 samsung 30t 21700, but maybe because I vape mtl, one battery lasts almost all day. There is no way to find something bad about it. I can not compare it to any other device, because I do not have any other mod, so I only have dani 25 and squape n duro mtl. Only two bad things I can tell, it is a tube mode, and it is like cursed mode, it always wants to fall down, there is no chance that it will stay upright on its own, maybe for some time, but it will fall, like it wants to fall down, second thing is one button ( for me it is perfect ) well it takes time to learn it, but it does not take to long to learn it, it is simple, and when you made setup, adjust TC, power for tc, that is it, no need to enter menu and roll it, only when you recoil, and my opinion is there should only be one button, there is no need for other buttons, well maybe because I am obsessed with minimalistic things, it is perfect, it is so good that I am already thinking how to save money for another dani 25 and another squape n duro mtl

I was a bit worried because Dani Red's fire button was getting stuck on... there was some panic and then I got some advice from the good people in the Dicodes Facebook Group. I took it apart and you can clearly see the build-up of gunk! I cleaned the buttons with Surgical sports and then sunlight dishwashing liquid... happy days... Dani Red is operational again! Bazinga!
Dani Red Clean 1.JPG

How much is a Dani Mini? I would be cra**ing myself taking it apart!:sweating:

Back