Dicodes Mods etc

How much is a Dani Mini? I would be cra**ing myself taking it apart!:sweating:

£177.46 plus Vat for you and delivery.

I had to take it apart because the fire button was getting stuck from the gunk build up.

£177.46 plus Vat for you and delivery.

I had to take it apart because the fire button was getting stuck from the gunk build up.
Surely those £140 Dvarw's aren't colanders lol. Any atty i use that leaks onto my mod is an atty that doesn't get used again.

So it's Dvarw's owners that have been stock piling toilet roll so i soon won't have any to use on my backside lol.

So looking at around £230 all in, that would beat my £180 for my rebel DNA250C and that nearly cost a divorce! If i had no one to answer to i really would be very tempted, heard they just go on forever? very reliable!

It’s not from Atties leaking. It’s from a lot of usage with hand sweat and general dirt build up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes they are very reliable workhorses.

It’s not from Atties leaking. It’s from a lot of usage with hand sweat and general dirt build up.

Oh sorry, i assumed it was the same as your Red Dani's sticky fire button which you confirmed to @Silver e-liquid was the reason.

Dani Mini Sleeves now available in SA! Well will be shortly! Here are the prototype made from me by Brent from Bearded Viking Customs! Bazning!
Dani Mini Viking 5.jpg Dani Mini Viking 7.jpg Dani Mini Viking 8.jpg Dani Mini Viking 9.jpg Dani Mini Viking 10.jpg

That looks really nice Uncle @Rob Fisher! I would be interested in sleeves for the 21700, do you know if there is any plans for them in the near future?

Wow @Rob Fisher , that sounds so cool
But forgive me, I don’t actually know what I’m looking at
Are the sleeves transparent? Or do they have a pattern on them?
What are they made of? Is it silicon?

Wow @Rob Fisher , that sounds so cool
But forgive me, I don’t actually know what I’m looking at
Are the sleeves transparent? Or do they have a pattern on them?
What are they made of? Is it silicon?
Yes transparent to a degree and made from resin.

Hi Rob,greeting here from Mosselbay. Hope you are doing well ? I just joined up,so i'm a new member here. Just love all your pretty vapes that you have. Greetings Stephen Fouche

Welcome to the forum @bokste
Enjoy your stay here

Hi Rob,greeting here from Mosselbay. Hope you are doing well ? I just joined up,so i'm a new member here. Just love all your pretty vapes that you have. Greetings Stephen Fouche

Hi @bokste! Thanks for the kind words and welcome aboard! :)

The white resin sleeve had a mark or two on them so I decided to polish it with a fine nail polish sponge and it worked well. I also polished the new white buttons I got recently. And I smoothed the buttonholes a little with my Dremel. Dani White in all its glory! Bazinga!
Dani White Polish 1.jpg Dani White Polish 2.jpg Dani White Polish 3.jpg Dani White Polish 5.jpg Dani White Polish 6.jpg

I bought some of those little sponges the nail ladies use to polish nails. Works well to polish wood, resin and even stainless steel. I did the white Dani Mini sleeve and just did the 21700 sleeve. I also used the Dremel to open the buttonholes a little because the buttons were a dash tight. So the sleeve is now shiny and the buttons are not sticky.
Dani 21700 White Sleeve 1.jpg Dani 21700 White Sleeve 2.jpg Dani 21700 White Sleeve 3.jpg

I bought some of those little sponges the nail ladies use to polish nails. Works well to polish wood, resin and even stainless steel. I did the white Dani Mini sleeve and just did the 21700 sleeve. I also used the Dremel to open the buttonholes a little because the buttons were a dash tight. So the sleeve is now shiny and the buttons are not sticky.
View attachment 209893 View attachment 209894 View attachment 209895
Back to silver buttons again its so shiney looks like pearl. And BEAUTIFUL.

Back