Dicodes Mods etc

The white buttons are on the Dani Mini... only got one set of the white buttons so the Dani 21700 stays with silver. :)
Either way looks good but i get it the white and silver buttons are for people like me who cant tell the difrence lol now i can white is mini silver is 21700 lol .

Dani 21700 maintenance. One of the only negatives with Dani's is the fact that gunk builds up on the buttons and they start to stick... not so much with the original metal sleeve but especially the resin ones. So it was a maintenance day for one of the Dani's. Battery cap, buttons and metal bits polished with Mothers Mag and Aluminium polish and the resin sleeve shined up using nail polishing sponges.
Dani Maint.JPG

The Dani 21700 is my workhorse on the boat. But cleaning and polishing is a must because the buttons sure do gunk up. It is paired with a Dvarw DL and a 15ml bottle of juice for a top-up during the day. The battery lasts the whole day fishing and vaping. From 4am to 5pm. When I get in the car to drive home a fresh Dvarw DL and a Dani Mini keeps me company!
Dani21700 Maint 1.jpg

Man down, Man down.
Daily driver down.
Note to self pocket in scooter dose not hold mod when going over bumps. After a tumble at 90Km/h onto the tarmac there are some battle wounds but the Dani still works 100%. Lost a drip tip but that’s minor.
And yes before the giggles start, scooter is the best way to get around Bali.

592A8ABA-13E3-4393-8B02-E8A27E0126DA.jpeg
5FEA2B1A-83AB-465F-BF74-76D100F79BA1.jpeg
A80E0B3E-396B-4847-B0F5-469DCBAFE005.jpeg

Man down, Man down.
Daily driver down.
Note to self pocket in scooter dose not hold mod when going over bumps. After a tumble at 90Km/h onto the tarmac there are some battle wounds but the Dani still works 100%. Lost a drip tip but that’s minor.

View attachment 234117
View attachment 234119
View attachment 234118
What are you doing at that speed on a scooter!? Glad to hear you survived with little damage.

Regards

Man down, Man down.
Daily driver down.

View attachment 234117
View attachment 234119
View attachment 234118

How much tears fell next to the mod?!?!?! :SOOSAD:

Glad its still going strong though!

@RayDeny - Happy to hear the mod survived the tumble.

BUT DAMN! No one is commenting on the glass that survived?! :confused: THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!!

Dani 21 Siver 100% again after the replacement base and battery cap arrived from Creme de Vape in the UK! Winner!
Dani 21 Silver 1.jpgDani 21 Silver 3.jpgDani 21 Silver 2.jpg

The one issue with Dani's, especially when you use them to go fishing, is that the buttons get gunky and sticky, and you need to do some cleaning occasionally! The Dani 21 Reds and the Dani 21 Silver all got the full works today! Cleaning with sunlight and a toothbrush, polishing with Mother's Mag and Aluminium and then into the Ultrasonic.
Dani 21 Red Clean 1.jpgDani 21 Red Clean 4.jpgDani 21 Red Clean 2.jpgDani 21 Red Clean 3.jpg

Back