Digiflavor Pharaoh 25 collab with Rip Trippers

@Rob Fisher I am not a big tank fan to be honest, I really like my drippers.

Perhaps one of the shops up in Joburg will have one for tasting juice and I can give it a go then.
Are you planning on trying some bigger builds in there? Perhaps some fused claptons or staple staggered claptons?

@Rob Fisher I am not a big tank fan to be honest, I really like my drippers.

Perhaps one of the shops up in Joburg will have one for tasting juice and I can give it a go then.
Are you planning on trying some bigger builds in there? Perhaps some fused claptons or staple staggered claptons?

@PsyCLown this is more of a tank than a dripper really... kinda like a genesis tank meets a dripper... bottom line is there is a juice reservoir underneath similar to an Avo and the wicks bring up the juice... you don't actually drip... I guess that's why I like it more than I do drippers... fill the reservoir and vape... then refill the reservoir by dripping 15 drops on either side of the deck.

@Angilo is going to send me some of his fancy coils and when they arrive I will put then into the Pharaoh because I think that may be the way forward.

@PsyCLown this is more of a tank than a dripper really... kinda like a genesis tank meets a dripper... bottom line is there is a juice reservoir underneath similar to an Avo and the wicks bring up the juice... you don't actually drip... I guess that's why I like it more than I do drippers... fill the reservoir and vape... then refill the reservoir by dripping 15 drops on either side of the deck.

@Angilo is going to send me some of his fancy coils and when they arrive I will put then into the Pharaoh because I think that may be the way forward.
I would love to get your review once you have tried some of Angilo's coils in the dripper. :D

It all started (as usual) with a quick peep on the @SirVape website yesterday. The new Pharaoh RDA caught my eye and the product description piqued my interest. So I hopped onto YouTube and learned that this was made by a newish company called "Digiflavor" in collaboration and designed by Mr Rip Trippers himself. The size (25mm) structure and massive ease of build deck with a clamp down coil holder set up, got me going. "Rip Trippers" shows it off on a clip and he shows you how to exactly how to coil and wick it. (Great video.) So today I picked up one from Sir Vape. I had to battle with the decision between Stainless Steel or black, as these are both gorgeous. Here is a mini review:

IMG_1503.JPG

I built a Stainless Steel 26/30 Ga Clapton, 3.5 ID, 8 wraps. The wick must be kept as close to the massive air flow holes as possible, without touching. The big clamps make building coils so easy, it is unreal. The phillips screws are nice and bulky. You build duel coils in the same easy manner.

IMG_1507.JPG

Using "Cotton Bacon" V2, I wicked the coil just as as Mr Rip Trippers said. Keeping the wick to the right. Fluffing the cotton first then allowing it to just touch the bottom of the ginormous 3mm juice wells. There is a cover over the juice well which can be opened and closed. Then I filled the juice well with juice and continued by saturating the whole wick as per usual.

IMG_1510.JPG

I set the Snow Wolf mini to 45W and: "Boom!" And a explosion of vape. The reading was 0.66 Ohms. See the air flow holes on the left? There are 3 which can be closed and opened with a solid click. Very nice. It does not bother me that they are on one side. You are supposed to keep these holes away from your hand. It is designed like this for a reason.

IMG_1514.JPG

It comes with 2 Derlin drip tips. There is also a fitting which allows you to use a standard drip tip. One is open and one has a spit back protection. I used the latter as this can spit like a Cobra. Now, the beauty of this RDA is you unscrew the top steel piece off the base to build. When you re fill, you don't have to unscrew it like some reviewers say. You just tilt to the right and drop 10 - 15 drops on the exposed wick. Then tilt it to the left and do the same.

IMG_1517.JPG

I whacked the monster onto my new Reuleux 2/3 and set it to 55 W. Guys, I am not kidding, the first thing that struck me was smoothness and flavour! I blew thick, dense clouds. I got between 25 to 30 hits before I re dripped. I lay it on its side, no leaks! If you lay it on its side, it won't leak out of the tip as there is a special feature, a catcher, or a well, if you like, that prevents this.

With a single coil, the vape is super impressive! I will give feedback on a duel coil. The flexibility of builds with a wide array of coils is such a fantastic feature.

9/10 rating, a truly brilliant piece. The best RDA I have tried so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something different, new and exciting. Do yourself a favour, watch the "Rip Trippers" You Tube clip. Everything he says about his creation is 100% true, I will vouch for that.

Thank you Sir Vape for speedily bringing such cool new RDA's to our shores. I am 100% satisfied.

Been looking forward to trying this for a while now. Glad its getting good reviews here. Just ordered one from the good Sir

It all started (as usual) with a quick peep on the @SirVape website yesterday. The new Pharaoh RDA caught my eye and the product description piqued my interest. So I hopped onto YouTube and learned that this was made by a newish company called "Digiflavor" in collaboration and designed by Mr Rip Trippers himself. The size (25mm) structure and massive ease of build deck with a clamp down coil holder set up, got me going. "Rip Trippers" shows it off on a clip and he shows you how to exactly how to coil and wick it. (Great video.) So today I picked up one from Sir Vape. I had to battle with the decision between Stainless Steel or black, as these are both gorgeous. Here is a mini review:

View attachment 67677

I built a Stainless Steel 26/30 Ga Clapton, 3.5 ID, 8 wraps. The wick must be kept as close to the massive air flow holes as possible, without touching. The big clamps make building coils so easy, it is unreal. The phillips screws are nice and bulky. You build duel coils in the same easy manner.

View attachment 67683

Using "Cotton Bacon" V2, I wicked the coil just as as Mr Rip Trippers said. Keeping the wick to the right. Fluffing the cotton first then allowing it to just touch the bottom of the ginormous 3mm juice wells. There is a cover over the juice well which can be opened and closed. Then I filled the juice well with juice and continued by saturating the whole wick as per usual.

View attachment 67684

I set the Snow Wolf mini to 45W and: "Boom!" And a explosion of vape. The reading was 0.66 Ohms. See the air flow holes on the left? There are 3 which can be closed and opened with a solid click. Very nice. It does not bother me that they are on one side. You are supposed to keep these holes away from your hand. It is designed like this for a reason.

View attachment 67686

It comes with 2 Derlin drip tips. There is also a fitting which allows you to use a standard drip tip. One is open and one has a spit back protection. I used the latter as this can spit like a Cobra. Now, the beauty of this RDA is you unscrew the top steel piece off the base to build. When you re fill, you don't have to unscrew it like some reviewers say. You just tilt to the right and drop 10 - 15 drops on the exposed wick. Then tilt it to the left and do the same.

View attachment 67687

I whacked the monster onto my new Reuleux 2/3 and set it to 55 W. Guys, I am not kidding, the first thing that struck me was smoothness and flavour! I blew thick, dense clouds. I got between 25 to 30 hits before I re dripped. I lay it on its side, no leaks! If you lay it on its side, it won't leak out of the tip as there is a special feature, a catcher, or a well, if you like, that prevents this.

With a single coil, the vape is super impressive! I will give feedback on a duel coil. The flexibility of builds with a wide array of coils is such a fantastic feature.

9/10 rating, a truly brilliant piece. The best RDA I have tried so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something different, new and exciting. Do yourself a favour, watch the "Rip Trippers" You Tube clip. Everything he says about his creation is 100% true, I will vouch for that.

Thank you Sir Vape for speedily bringing such cool new RDA's to our shores. I am 100% satisfied.
Good Review @Waine, sure got me thinking. Only downside for me is I don't like 25mm atty's.

It all started (as usual) with a quick peep on the @SirVape website yesterday. The new Pharaoh RDA caught my eye and the product description piqued my interest. So I hopped onto YouTube and learned that this was made by a newish company called "Digiflavor"
It is Geekvape's new sister company so they actually been around for ages, which is why everybody is having a great experience.

I got mine yesterday and have already tried a few builds, dual fused claptons really makes this beast shine. I give it a 10/10 for flavour, clouds and quality. Threads are super smooth and the juice well gives me about 25-30 puffs as well. Got mine from Vaper's Corner and impressed with their service as well.

I got mine yesterday and have already tried a few builds, dual fused claptons really makes this beast shine. I give it a 10/10 for flavour, clouds and quality. Threads are super smooth and the juice well gives me about 25-30 puffs as well. Got mine from Vaper's Corner and impressed with their service as well.

I would expect the threads to be super smooth considering how Rip trippers always criticizing every thread he comes across, I mean would be a tiny bit embarrassing if the tank he collaborated with had rough threads or machine oil all over it lol.

"Threads are buttery smooth, She chucks the Tits, and if I were to lose mine today I would definitely go out tomorrow and buy one,.......AND................AND.......Remember, smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now"

Love this guy:risas3:

I would expect the threads to be super smooth considering how Rip trippers always criticizing every thread he comes across, I mean would be a tiny bit embarrassing if the tank he collaborated with had rough threads or machine oil all over it lol.

"Threads are buttery smooth, She chucks the Tits, and if I were to lose mine today I would definitely go out tomorrow and buy one,.......AND................AND.......Remember, smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now"

Love this guy:risas3:

Yeah, I can't get enough of this guys reviews. But yeah, also thought, this RDA will at least have smooth threads and non-stripping screws in it...lol

I really want one, I am getting serious FOMO.

I wonder if I place an order now whether Vapers Corner will be able to deliver tomorrow before I go home...

And again thanks to the skipper @Rob Fisher and all the other inmates I just pulled the triger and again a crap load of extras, now for a decent mod....and a spa treatment for HRH...:risas3:

@Petrus Excellent. You won't regret. Been vaping on the Pharaoh the whole day. Loving every hit. It's quite amazing how a single coil vapes so brilliantly in such a big RDA. Gosh this unit is a superstar! You can expect to rip through a considerable amount of juice though. But it's all relative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I received my Vape Mail Today, and did my first clapton build. 0.88ohms, nice 3mm coil, filled her with some DIY 12mg bakery and wow flavour galore.DSC_0233.JPG DSC_0232.JPG

Brilliant Dripper... clouds no issues... and the flavour is pretty damn good... love the new idea of a dripper with a substantial non leaking reservoir!
View attachment 67638

I dislike Rip Trickster on so many levels that I won't go there. But I do like the overall idea of this atty, so I'm in. Needs some Squidoode coils to really find out what it can do.

@Petrus

Great stuff! Im sure you will have no regrets with the Pharoah. I am vaping on mine continuously with a fat single twisted coil, and enjoying every moment. 12 mg seems a bit heavy for a beast like this, for me anyway.

@Petrus

Great stuff! Im sure you will have no regrets with the Pharoah. I am vaping on mine continuously with a fat single twisted coil, and enjoying every moment. 12 mg seems a bit heavy for a beast like this, for me anyway.
I don't regret a moment. Just love this dripper, for me the best so far, and for the 12mg.........wow hectic, but I love it reminds me of my Gunston days.

Back