DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

Swedish Fish is gummy candies, not marshmallow. Gummies give a sticky, chewy texture, marshmallow is thick and soft but not sticky. Gummies also mostly have a cherry/red/generic fruit flavour, marshmallows are mostly vanilla.

No I think this candy:
34f9f24a536d6fd2f2826d9fd635128e.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Nice...do you think it will change the profile drastically if I omit the Choc fudge brownie as I’m not a fan?
Is the choc heavy in the mix?

I used it to get the dense “gooey ness” for the fudge aspect and to round out the white mint.
A Hangsen Austrian choc would work well as it has the depth and richness.

Flv milk choc could also work but it’s not as dense as hangsen imo.
I tried double choc clear but it develops a bit of a weird aftertaste after steeping that I didn’t really like.

DRAGON FIRE & FAIRIES
EGZwWsG.jpg

Not even rated (it is now) among the thousands of recipes on ELR. No idea how I came about it, but the unusual combination must have caught my eye. Absinthe and Cinnamon Red Hot are not easy concentrates to work with, but this recipe pulls it off spectacularly. Both these concentrates are in the taste, but soft and approachable. I think the Cinnamon tames the Absinthe and the sweet stuff bring the Cinnamon Red Hot to a very tasty level. All splendidly synergised and brightened by the Dragonfruit, first time I have seen it used in a non-fruit recipe. Finished off by a soft and enjoyable fizz. Light to mid sweet.

View the recipe here. It calls for TFA Absinthe II and VTA Sweet Cream, but I used FW Absinthe and CAP Sweet Cream. My mix steeped for 30+ days, but 7 days should be ample.

Dragon Fire & Fairies
TFA Dragonfruit 5.0 %
FW Absinthe 3.0 %
TFA Cinnamon Red Hot 1.5 %
CAP Cake Batter 1.0 %
CAP Sweet Cream 1.0 %

Total flavour: 11.5 %

Methinks you will like this one @rogue zombie.

DRAGON FIRE & FAIRIES
EGZwWsG.jpg

Not even rated (it is now) among the thousands of recipes on ELR. No idea how I came about it, but the unusual combination must have caught my eye. Absinthe and Cinnamon Red Hot are not easy concentrates to work with, but this recipe pulls it off spectacularly. Both these concentrates are in the taste, but soft and approachable. I think the Cinnamon tames the Absinthe and the sweet stuff bring the Cinnamon Red Hot to a very tasty level. All splendidly synergised and brightened by the Dragonfruit, first time I have seen it used in a non-fruit recipe. Finished off by a soft and enjoyable fizz. Light to mid sweet.

View the recipe here. It calls for TFA Absinthe II and VTA Sweet Cream, but I used FW Absinthe and CAP Sweet Cream. My mix steeped for 30+ days, but 7 days should be ample.

Dragon Fire & Fairies
TFA Dragonfruit 5.0 %
FW Absinthe 3.0 %
TFA Cinnamon Red Hot 1.5 %
CAP Cake Batter 1.0 %
CAP Sweet Cream 1.0 %

Total flavour: 11.5 %

Methinks you will like this one @rogue zombie.

Me thinks so too :)
Thank you

Fab Fig Flan
A mouth-watering thick and creamy flan, infused with voluptuous fresh figs and a drizzle of honey...

I adapted my go-to brulee base to better translate into a flan by dropping the INW Creme Brulee a smidgen and boosting the Custard. The result is a deliciously creamy flan, topped with caramel.

FA Fresh fig is by far the best FRESH fig flavor and is exactly what is says on the label - a freshly picked, ripe, fresh fig. This, slightly sweet, figgy goodness is given a little indulgent kiss by a drizzle of honey. The honey accents the fig and elevates its natural deliciousness to make you want more...

As FA Honey is more potent than kryptonite, I recommend ONE DROP per 30ml. Any more and it will overpower the mix.

Give this baby 5 days to settle...

Fab Fig Flan
1.5% INW Creme Brulee
3% INW Custard
3%. FA Fig Fresh
.01% FA Honey

0B210E9E-2037-4110-AF13-8DA481BFF013.jpeg

A sweet, slightly sour jelly candy. Smooth to, which I've battled with Candy in the past.

GREEN JELLY THINGY

WF Gushy Fruit Candy SC 1.5%
WF Apple Cider 2%
TFA Swedish Fish/ Gummy 2%

I make it at 70VG. I left it for 2 weeks, but I don't know if it's good before.

The Gushy and Cider are both sweet with a sour edge - hence why I paired them.

The Fish is to amplify the Jelly candy.

Add 0.5% Sour and Sweetener to taste if you want it to really "pop".
I have tried a few jelly babies/fish juices @rogue zombie. This is by far the closest to the real thing. HRH loves jelly babies and when tasting this, she was amazed at how uncannily like the real McCoy it is. I added 0.25 % TFA Sour, but no sweetener.
Thank you for a great recipe.

Last edited:
I have tried a few jelly babies/fish juices @rogue zombie. This is by far the closest to the real thing. HRH loves jelly babies and when tasting this, she was amazed at how uncannily like the real McCoy it is. I added 0.25 % TFA Sour, but no sweetener.
Added to the to mix list,:D only problem I see is that that is now resembling the yellow pages more than a recipy book bulk wise, and I should get around to mixing everything in there, rule 1 permitting, before retirement age:cool:!

Thank you for the feedback. Glad HRH likes it :)

I try only publish recipes that I have been vaping for awhile, and like, to avoid publishing rubbish. But sometimes after vaping the recipe for awhile, I start to doubt myself. So feedback good or bad is always welcome.

Added to the to mix list,:D only problem I see is that that is now resembling the yellow pages more than a recipy book bulk wise, and I should get around to mixing everything in there, rule 1 permitting, before retirement age:cool:!

Lol... yip, we all know the feeling.

Fortunately a few years down the line, I know what profiles I really like, so I force myself not to try everything. I TRY stick to what I think I will enjoy.

Lol... yip, we all know the feeling.

Fortunately a few years down the line, I know what profiles I really like, so I force myself not to try everything. I TRY stick to what I think I will enjoy.
Starting to realize that that is what I will have to start doing. Getting into the tobaccos at the moment and enjoying it, so I think certain fruits, certain tobaccos and certain desserts, will have to start evening out to those I love and maybe a tester for new recipy per month, not 10.

Starting to realize that that is what I will have to start doing. Getting into the tobaccos at the moment and enjoying it, so I think certain fruits, certain tobaccos and certain desserts, will have to start evening out to those I love and maybe a tester for new recipy per month, not 10.

Well the tobacco thread here is full of winners!

Hi all,
As some of you may know, my DIY endeavors have been mostly in the tobacco department. I recently got a bottle of Nostalgia's Frosteez and really liked it. So, I'm in the market for a nice creamy cereal of vanilla custard recipe. I got a bottle of Orion The Belt also, but not really the creamy texture I was hoping for. I taste mostly the cinnamon in it, if that helps describe my flavor profile.

Hi all,
As some of you may know, my DIY endeavors have been mostly in the tobacco department. I recently got a bottle of Nostalgia's Frosteez and really liked it. So, I'm in the market for a nice creamy cereal of vanilla custard recipe. I got a bottle of Orion The Belt also, but not really the creamy texture I was hoping for. I taste mostly the cinnamon in it, if that helps describe my flavor profile.

Frosteezzz.png

Blood Orange Cheesecake
A decadent orange cheesecake spritzed with a wedge of fresh orange.

This is an adaptation of the Coop's Kiwi "Cheesecake" by @coop34 as posted by @ID10-T.

I have enjoyed Coop's Kiwi "Cheesecake" for a very long time and wanted to combine the "cheesecake" base with something else. As I am not a strawberry fan, I tried a couple of fruit variants and finally settled on Orange. I used the original base and simply subbed with FW Blood Orange. Although this basic sub turned out well, I tweaked it slightly to my liking, improving the overall vape experience vastly.

FW Blood Orange is the undisputed king of oranges ant takes it rightful place as the star of the show here. HOWEVER it needed a little help to punch through the "cheesecake". In walks INW Shisha Orange... Just a smidgen is all that it takes to lift the orange profile, yet maintaining that unmissable, deep, Blood Orange flavor.

The faux cheesecake is enhanced by a dash of cream and a smidgen of vanilla, which helps to fit the profile better. This simple adaptation works very well and lifts the original just so without detracting from its roots.

This does not need a very long steep and is good to go after 3 days.

Blood Orange Cheesecake
2.5% (FW) Blood Orange
3% (TPA) Cheesecake (graham Crust) 0.5% (FA) Cream Fresh 2% (FA) Meringue 0.25% (INW) Shisha Orange 0.5% (INW) Shisha Vanilla

bo.jpg

Blood Orange Cheesecake
A decadent orange cheesecake spritzed with a wedge of fresh orange.

This is an adaptation of the Coop's Kiwi "Cheesecake" by @coop34 as posted by @ID10-T.

I have enjoyed Coop's Kiwi "Cheesecake" for a very long time and wanted to combine the "cheesecake" base with something else. As I am not a strawberry fan, I tried a couple of fruit variants and finally settled on Orange. I used the original base and simply subbed with FW Blood Orange. Although this basic sub turned out well, I tweaked it slightly to my liking, improving the overall vape experience vastly.

FW Blood Orange is the undisputed king of oranges ant takes it rightful place as the star of the show here. HOWEVER it needed a little help to punch through the "cheesecake". In walks INW Shisha Orange... Just a smidgen is all that it takes to lift the orange profile, yet maintaining that unmissable, deep, Blood Orange flavor.

The faux cheesecake is enhanced by a dash of cream and a smidgen of vanilla, which helps to fit the profile better. This simple adaptation works very well and lifts the original just so without detracting from its roots.

This does not need a very long steep and is good to go after 3 days.

Blood Orange Cheesecake
2.5% (FW) Blood Orange
3% (TPA) Cheesecake (graham Crust) 0.5% (FA) Cream Fresh 2% (FA) Meringue 0.25% (INW) Shisha Orange 0.5% (INW) Shisha Vanilla

View attachment 135147

Was getting a bit tired of Creme de Orange and was looking for something else. This might just be it.

Sounds great. Saved for when I can defeat Rule#1 for the Vanilla Shisha

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Also got rule 1 on that. But still going to try without it. Maybe sub with vanilla swirl at 1%. Wont be the same but can still be good.

Back