DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

Lemon Condensed Milk Fridge Tart
achQ7EO.jpg

Fridge tart/yskastert - evokes childhood memories for me.

CLY Condensed Milk has been touted here as the best around. Smells delicious. What to make with it? Found this recipe from Nestle:

upload_2018-7-10_11-41-0.png
Other than the grated chocolate, I followed the real recipe and the juice came out great.

The biscuit base: JF Biscuit works perfectly here for me. Unless you are a super taster you will probably not taste the ginger and cinnamon, but they certainly enhance for a richer base. The butter binds the base, adding more richness and mouthfeel.

The filling: CLY Condensed Milk translates beautifully from the smell to the taste. I added a bit of OOO Cream Milky Undertone to tone down the caramel note therein. FA Fresh Cream fulfills the cream role without contaminating the condensed milk taste. INW Juicy Lemon not only adds the lemon and contrasts the sweet, but adds lots of juiciness too. Yes, you can taste the lemon, but the condensed milk still stays the star of the show. I find the first toot very lemony, but subsequent toots give an integrated taste.

The fridge: WS-23 (20%), better known as Black Ice, provides the fridge cool. The fridge is set at around 3 degrees Celsius. So, just coolish, not cold.

Steep: 10 days

LEMON CONDENSED MILK FRIDGE TART
JF biscuit 2.0 %
INW Juicy Lemon 2.0 %
CLY Condensed Milk 2.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.5 %
TFA Butter 0.5 %
FA Cinnamon Ceylon 0.5 %
OOO Cream Milky Undertone 0.5 %
WS-23 (20%)/Black Ice 0.5 %
NF Ginger 0.25 % (Feel free to use FW Ginger at 0.5 % in stead.)

Total flavour: 9.75 %

achQ7EO.jpg

CLY Condensed Milk has been touted here as the best around. Smells delicious. What to make with it? Found this recipe from Nestle:

View attachment 138267
Other than the grated chocolate, I followed the real recipe and the juice came out great.

The biscuit base: JF Biscuit works perfectly here for me. Unless you are a super taster you will probably not taste the ginger and cinnamon, but they certainly enhance for a richer base. The butter binds the base, adding more richness and mouthfeel.

The filling: CLY Condensed Milk translates beautifully from the smell to the taste. I added a bit of OOO Cream Milky Undertone to tone down the caramel note therein. FA Fresh Cream fulfills the cream role without contaminating the condensed milk taste. INW Juicy Lemon not only adds the lemon and contrasts the sweet, but adds lots of juiciness too. Yes, you can taste the lemon, but the condensed milk still stays the star of the show. I find the first toot very lemony, but subsequent toots give an integrated taste.

The fridge: WS-23 (20%), better known as Black Ice, provides the fridge cool. The fridge is set at around 3 degrees Celsius. So, just coolish, not cold.

JF biscuit 2.0 %
INW Juicy Lemon 2.0 %
CLY Condensed Milk 2.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.5 %
TFA Butter 0.5 %
FA Cinnamon Ceylon 0.5 %

I'm so glad you included the recipe for the real thing @Andre ! Because that looks amazing!

achQ7EO.jpg

View attachment 138267

JF biscuit 2.0 %
INW Juicy Lemon 2.0 %
CLY Condensed Milk 2.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.5 %
TFA Butter 0.5 %
FA Cinnamon Ceylon 0.5 %

Rule 1 x3, but in this instance the golden rule may have to be broken, no more than 1 order per month. Can then also add the ones from I think @Rude Rudi posts as well. In for a penny, in for a pound. And seeing is Clyrolinx, can get their nic, vg and pg while I’m at it, pricing looks great.

Rule 1 x3, but in this instance the golden rule may have to be broken, no more than 1 order per month. Can then also add the ones from I think @Rude Rudi posts as well. In for a penny, in for a pound. And seeing is Clyrolinx, can get their nic, vg and pg while I’m at it, pricing looks great.
That escalated quickly!

achQ7EO.jpg

View attachment 138267

JF biscuit 2.0 %
INW Juicy Lemon 2.0 %
CLY Condensed Milk 2.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.5 %
TFA Butter 0.5 %
FA Cinnamon Ceylon 0.5 %

Added to my wish list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did someone say lemon?

Oooh that sounds good @Andre
This could possibly get me back into desserts.

The Butter with Biscuit base is genius. Don't know why I never thought of that- that's how HRH makes her tart based.

Limui Jelly
A quirky, indescribable jelly candy that will keep you guessing...

This is a jelly candy celebrating the unique flavour that is Li Hing Mui. WTF is Li Hing Mui I hear you ask?

Well, wiki tells us "Li Hing Mui is salty dried plum. In most parts of China it is called Huamei. It has a strong, distinctive flavor, and is often said to be an acquired taste, as it has a combination of sweet, sour, and salty taste. It has also been described as tart, and even tangy."

DFS Li Hing Mui can be described as the love child of plum, pomegranate and cranberry with a full, sweet and sour body. The taste is almost impossible to describe - some pick up Red Bull type flavours , some Gatorade type notes and others have absolutely no way to describe this intriguing flavour. The closest profile would be something like FW Jungle Juice, but not quite...

What it is, is delicious though - it is unlike anything you have ever tasted and once you taste it, you will be hooked!!
This juice turns a magnificent pink colour when mixed and makes it stand out from your stash - almost screaming to be noticed!

I added a touch of FLV Watermelon to provide a bit of familiarity and boost the juiciness just a tad.

The 27 Fish and Jelly candy provides the jelly body (duh!) and sweetness needed to restrain the punchy flavors provided by our main protagonist. This combination provides just the right amount of gummyness and works beautifully in unison.

The Vanilla swirl was added thanks to the idea by Wayne and adds that additional chew/fluff and slight vanilla flavour, which combined, takes this to the next level!!

If you are feeling adventurous and tired of strawberry, apple and freaking mango - give this one a go - you will thank me later...

Give this one 3 days to fully settle but it is good after an overnight sleep.

Limui Jelly
5% CAP 27 Fish
2% CAP Jelly Candy
6% DFS Li Hing Mui
1% TPA Vanilla Swirl
2% FLV Watermelon

View attachment 123235
My bottle of this, mixed up on 11 March 2018, hid away in a corner of my steeping cupboard. Found it two days ago. What a find!

It is like biting into an exotic jelly. The jelly texture one perceives is just amazing. The undefinable flavour of Li Hing Mui is the main actor, but softened by the other ingredients. The aftertaste is delicious.

A winner @Rude Rudi. Thank you for the recipe.

Butterscotch Nice-Cream

A rich & creamy vanilla ice cream drenched with homemade butterscotch sauce...

This took a few attempts but I think I cracked the butterscotch sauce here. I wanted that caramelized sugar element inherently present in traditional butterscotch which was lacking in the standard variations. I tried a few things including Brown Sugar, Creme Brulee, etc but, alas, none of those delivered.
I found inspiration in a simple, often used ingredient and it worked a charm!

FA & FW Butterscotch
Both of these these are magnificent butterscotch's and I simply could not choose one over another, so I used both! At 2% each, they compliment one another beautifully to provide that rich and sweet butter and sugar goodness associated with a real butterscotch.

FA Caramel boosts the butterscotch and provides the faux dark brown sugary element without being bitter or overpowering.

The ice cream come compliments of my go-to VIC = LB Vanilla Ice Cream. This baby combines the best of CAP and TPA VBIC without any pepper notes (I am unfortunately a pepper taster) and is a creamy, full, real vanilla ice cream. The ice cream is made more indulgent with the help of a smidgen of HS French Vanilla Ice Cream, which takes this from great to magnificent!

To take this over the edge, further indulgence is provided by FA Cream Fresh, because EVERYTHING tastes better with Cream. Seriously, this knocks the butterscotch into shape a bit and tones the mix to the perfect level of creaminess and sweetness.

Holy Vanilla is just heaven in a bottle and is used to amplify the vanilla in the ice cream base...

Give this baby at least 2 weeks to settle...

Butterscotch Nice-Cream
2% (FA) Butterscotch
2% (FW) Butterscotch
1% (FA) Carmel (caramel)
1% (FA) Cream Fresh
1% (HS) French Vanilla Icecream
1% (DFS) Holy Vanilla
3% (LB) Vanilla Ice Cream

B6B7F94E-5C5A-473D-B649-AE7B6BC047DA.jpeg

Blueberry Jam Monster Remix
jam_monster_blueberry_www_mists_of_time_co_uk.jpg
This one was reported by @JB1987 (thank you) in another thread. He says: "I've mixed a few recipes that all used RF Blueberry Jam on Toast and none of them were really close. I was sceptical about this one but gave it a go anyway and I was really surprised by the outcome. It really is excellent and super close to the original. Only edit I made was to half the Super Sweet.". From the comments on ELR this one really seems to be extremely close to the original.

Blueberry Jam Monster Remix
CAP Golden Butter 7.5 %
CAP Blueberry Jam 6.0 %
CAP Cereal 27 4.5 %
CAP Super Sweet 3.0 %

Steep: 14 days

Total flavour 21.0 %

Something Delicious!

Deez Jelly Bomb
JBOOMB.JPG JBOOMB2.JPG

I Wanted to take few of my favorite concentrates of 2018 so far and make one Big flavor Bangin Bomb!!

This juice was not created with the intention to match some crazy juice or replicate another, I created this with some of my favorite flavors hoping to get an amazing juice that falls right in MY PREFERENCE of a fruity candy juicy profile, and I say that's exactly what it is.

Its Sweet, Sour, Juicy and Jelly! Im sure a Jelly or Candy fan will Love this!

Last edited:
Simple Speckled Eggs

Jelly Candy (Cap) - 5%
Oba Oba (Fa) - 1%
Milk Chocolate (JF) - 3.5%
Super Sweet (Cap) - 0.3%

Steep Time: After a week it’s decent but I prefer it after 3 weeks

Affogato
A generous scoop of vanilla ice cream drowned with a shot of espresso and a trickle of chocolate...

The Espresso
Although my coffee base is strictly speaking not an espresso, I believe that this combination provides the full bodied coffee base which encapsulates the very best coffee has to offer. Until such time that someone creates a better coffee/espresso alternative, this will remain my go-to...
MF coffee, to me, is the pinnacle of all coffee concentrates and provides an authentic, robust coffee taste, boosted (pun intended) by a touch of FA Booster (tiramisu). I fell in love with this combo when I fist experienced Marietta by @RuntDastardly and have never looked back!

The Ice Cream
My go-to combo of LB VIC and HS FVIC is the perfect adornment to receive the dark, rich and smooth coffee shower. This combo combined the very best of CAP and TFA VBIC and unites them in a creamy, scrumptious union... Period.

The Chocolate
MB Glamour chocolate is the final touch and it sweetens our ensemble just a tad... The cocoa notes in the chocolate compliments the natural cocoa notes in the coffee beautifully and balances the overall taste experience.

This baby requires at least a 2 week hibernation, more if possible, for the coffee to adequately meld with it's new friends...

Subs
MF Coffee - Not recommended but FA Dark Bean (espresso) at 0.5 or INW Coffee at 2% can be used as an suitable alternative
MB Glamour Chocolate - JF Milk Chocolate at the same %

Affogato
0.5% (FA) Booster (Tiramisu)
1.5% (MF) Coffee
1.5% (MB) Glamour Chocolate
4% (LB) Vanilla Ice Cream

EE46FBD6-39B6-4CAA-8E66-9B3397F62F04.jpeg

Affogato
A generous scoop of vanilla ice cream drowned with a shot of espresso and a trickle of chocolate...

The Espresso
Although my coffee base is strictly speaking not an espresso, I believe that this combination provides the full bodied coffee base which encapsulates the very best coffee has to offer. Until such time that someone creates a better coffee/espresso alternative, this will remain my go-to...
MF coffee, to me, is the pinnacle of all coffee concentrates and provides an authentic, robust coffee taste, boosted (pun intended) by a touch of FA Booster (tiramisu). I fell in love with this combo when I fist experienced Marietta by @RuntDastardly and have never looked back!

The Ice Cream
My go-to combo of LB VIC and HS FVIC is the perfect adornment to receive the dark, rich and smooth coffee shower. This combo combined the very best of CAP and TFA VBIC and unites them in a creamy, scrumptious union... Period.

The Chocolate
MB Glamour chocolate is the final touch and it sweetens our ensemble just a tad... The cocoa notes in the chocolate compliments the natural cocoa notes in the coffee beautifully and balances the overall taste experience.

This baby requires at least a 2 week hibernation, more if possible, for the coffee to adequately meld with it's new friends...

Subs
MF Coffee - Not recommended but FA Dark Bean (espresso) at 0.5 or INW Coffee at 2% can be used as an suitable alternative
MB Glamour Chocolate - JF Milk Chocolate at the same %

Affogato
0.5% (FA) Booster (Tiramisu)
1.5% (MF) Coffee
1.5% (MB) Glamour Chocolate
4% (LB) Vanilla Ice Cream

View attachment 146325
Rule 1 x 2,:( but I have to order one tobacco I missed, so why not!:D

Pomilla
A lusciously creamy yogurt Panna Cotta crested with fresh pomegranate rubies.

FA Pomegranate & Bilberry
A perfect interpretation of fresh pomegranate. The slight bitter notes, inherent to the fruit, sets it apart form TPA's sweeter version. The tartness here is well balanced by the sweetness to create an authentic, syrupy pomegranate syrup. The addition of a smidgen of FA Bilberry deepens the dark fruit layer and rounds the pomegranate off beautifully.

Panna Cotta
The principle character of the Panna Cotta is my new friend, JF Bavarian Cream. At 4.5%, it is an astounding bav cream and mimics a delicate custard with bright, ultra smooth, vanilla notes. The texture and creaminess on the exhale is phenomenal and replicates a traditional Panna Cotta with ease.
The CAP Creamy yogurt adds just a pinch of smooth yoghurt creaminess, whilst imparting the slightest yoghurt note to keep the Panna Cotta interesting.
INW Shisha boosts the authentic vanilla notes of the bav cream, resulting in a wonderfully vanilla forward panna cotta.

Give this baby at least 5 days to rest.

Pomilla
4.5% (JF) Bavarian Cream
0.25% (FA) Bilberry
1% (CAP) Creamy Yogurt
1.5% (FA) Pomegranate
1% (INW) Shisha Vanilla

Pomilla.jpg

1 2 3 Banoffee
A voluptuous oral orgasm of ripe bananas smothered in whipped cream and sultry toffee...

A simple interpretation of a traditional Banoffee without the pie crust element.

WF Banana Puree is an intriguing mix of ripe and "runty" banana, which makes it perfect for this creamy application. It is a vibrant, ripe banana flavour without being too dominant at lower %'s. I noticed slight fading over the 20 day mark but significantly enough to impact negatively on the vape experience.

Cap Vanilla Whipped cream provides an intense, full, whipped cream taste and texture to enrobe the bananas beautifully. The slight hint of vanilla is evident on the exhale and finishes the creaminess dazzlingly.

FLV Toffee is a phenomenal toffee if treated with (love &) care. At 1% it fulfils its intended purpose of providing a sweet, thick toffee accent, blending with the sweet whipped cream with ease. I experimented with various caramels but this toffee came out tops and stayed true to its' name...Toffee!

Give this baby at least 5 days to settle, best after 7.

1 2 3 Banoffee
1% (FLV) Toffee
2% (WF) Banana Purée
3% (CAP) Vanilla Whipped Cream

IMG_7D7B5E853C9B-1.jpeg

Jeepers @Rude Rudi - that makes me hungry!!!
Nice!
And a simple looking recipe too!

Mango Brulee
A delectable, rich and creamy creme brulee infused with fresh mango.

The 3-2-1 Creme Brulee has been my creamy custard stone for over a year now and it keeps on surprising me with its magnitude of uses. Here, I paired it with the 'in vogue' Mango by FE. This is nothing revolutionary, just the coming together of 2 things of beauty...

FE Mango continues to impress & I keep finding new uses for it. Here, it sits perfectly atop a luscious brulee, which allows it to shine by enhancing the inherent fruity creaminess of the mango. Feel free to drop the Creme Brulee to 1% for a less pronounced brulee

This is good to ago after 3 days, best after 6.

Mango Brulee
1% (INW) Shisha Vanilla
2% (INW) Creme Brulee (yc)
3% (INW) Custard
4% (FE) Mango

Image-1.jpg

Back