do you copy.... we have a 10-38 in progress

Nicholas

Sir Vapor the greater
LV

Awards
Johannesburg South, Gauteng, South Africa
SO!!!! just a quick story of how i got pulled over 3 times in one day because of vaping KINDA!!

I had to leave the vape meet and pick my little sister up who's car had just broken down and on my way to here i see these two cops on the other side of the road, this was near rosebank side. maaaaan i looked that cop straight in the eyes and blew a cloud that would've left Yusuf in Awe. and bam the sirens go one and we are pulled over. Where's the dagga, where's the drugs. my brother and i burst into laughter which makes us look even more suspicious. but hey after searching my car and finding too many empty bottles that smelled waaaay to good and one bottle that had joy and inw biscuit in they finally asked what is this and so we explained vaping to them and they were quite chilled after that.

about 2km later BAM!!!! metro cops this time.... so i tell my brother go go go hotbox time while blowing clouds in a car with all air circulation gone. obviously when they couldn't see the drivers face because of all the clouds they decide to pull us over. i open that window and that mothers milk hit that cop so hard in the face he just smiled like DAMN thats good. funny enough he knew about vaping and actually asked quite a few questions none of which included why my seatbelt wasnt on or why my license disk was expired. after a quick vape chat we were on the road again.

later that evening i was on the way to roodepoort and this time i was all alone and vaping quite conservatively, which obviously didnt mean less clouds because once again the blue lights go on and im pulled over for another search this time im in a foul mood due to the fact that i really needed to pee. however after the search the guy was like wow you must spend alot of money on this stuff and i was free to go.

So i propose a game this weekend everytime you see a cop start blowing the biggest clouds ever and lets see how many times you get searched. lol.

SO!!!! just a quick story of how i got pulled over 3 times in one day because of vaping KINDA!!

I had to leave the vape meet and pick my little sister up who's car had just broken down and on my way to here i see these two cops on the other side of the road, this was near rosebank side. maaaaan i looked that cop straight in the eyes and blew a cloud that would've left Yusuf in Awe. and bam the sirens go one and we are pulled over. Where's the dagga, where's the drugs. my brother and i burst into laughter which makes us look even more suspicious. but hey after searching my car and finding too many empty bottles that smelled waaaay to good and one bottle that had joy and inw biscuit in they finally asked what is this and so we explained vaping to them and they were quite chilled after that.

about 2km later BAM!!!! metro cops this time.... so i tell my brother go go go hotbox time while blowing clouds in a car with all air circulation gone. obviously when they couldn't see the drivers face because of all the clouds they decide to pull us over. i open that window and that mothers milk hit that cop so hard in the face he just smiled like DAMN thats good. funny enough he knew about vaping and actually asked quite a few questions none of which included why my seatbelt wasnt on or why my license disk was expired. after a quick vape chat we were on the road again.

later that evening i was on the way to roodepoort and this time i was all alone and vaping quite conservatively, which obviously didnt mean less clouds because once again the blue lights go on and im pulled over for another search this time im in a foul mood due to the fact that i really needed to pee. however after the search the guy was like wow you must spend alot of money on this stuff and i was free to go.

So i propose a game this weekend everytime you see a cop start blowing the biggest clouds ever and lets see how many times you get searched. lol.
Not a cop story, but funny none the less. Last week I was standing at the picnic robot in Krugersdorp on my way to work. So i was happily vaping in my car with the window down a bit. One of the okes selling newspapers started running towards me screaming "your car is on fire, your car is on fire" before stopping short and seeing that the smoke was actually coming out of me and not the car

lol, Awesome Idea. I'm in!

Not a cop story, but funny none the less. Last week I was standing at the picnic robot in Krugersdorp on my way to work. So i was happily vaping in my car with the window down a bit. One of the okes selling newspapers started running towards me screaming "your car is on fire, your car is on fire" before stopping short and seeing that the smoke was actually coming out of me and not the car

I don't generally hotbox my car, but I've had security guards, and even cops run up to me and say that my car is on fire. :p

I had the the same experience too
I don't generally hotbox my car, but I've had security guards, and even cops run up to me and say that my car is on fire. :p

This seems to be a regular occurrence... i dare you do vape outside a fire station :risas3:

Just make sure you dont have any outstanding warrants, vehicle or drivers license expired, illegal tint on lights or colored bulbs. Illegal number plates or not under the influence and the list goes on before poking the sleeping dragon *lawl*
its a fun game but for me neah!!! not in the mood to bribe or buy kfc for damn piggies<> have fun

Just make sure you dont have any outstanding warrants, vehicle or drivers license expired, illegal tint on lights or colored bulbs. Illegal number plates or not under the influence and the list goes on before poking the sleeping dragon *lawl*
its a fun game but for me neah!!! not in the mood to bribe or buy kfc for damn piggies<> have fun

funny enough i might just have that whole list except for the expired drivers license

Luckily I'm clean - Car is 100%, license is renewed. No fine nothing.

This is going to be fun... :devils:

Luckily I'm clean - Car is 100%, license is renewed. No fine nothing.

This is going to be fun... :devils:
lol guys just dont poke the bear too much and we open a can of worms and they ban vaping and driving permanently due to obstruction to drivers view :detenido:

@Nicholas play the cop game all the time and love it...doesnt help that I either listen to trance or metal music which attract more attention

Just dont do it while listening to Rage Against the Machine's F#uk the Police. You might end up getting a cavity search for Christmass

and that's the 1 i have only. or mAYBE im just joking. dont know if we have any 5 0 vapers on the forum lol:tiburon:
We totally do, and I'm sure they are loving this thread! :cop:

But also, maybe it's best not to troll the cops, and let them get on with their jobs?

lol guys just dont poke the bear too much and we open a can of worms and they ban vaping and driving permanently due to obstruction to drivers view :detenido:
There is a good way and a bad way to do this. Don't go out to make trouble, but like me, everytime I see a cop I don't vape till he's gone, so now I will vape as normal and see what happens.

I don't like trouble so not going to make trouble :)

and don't forget the damn emergency triangle. The most embarrassing fine I have ever received. Depending on the individual ossifer, they will keep going until they find something to fine you for.

There is a good way and a bad way to do this. Don't go out to make trouble, but like me, everytime I see a cop I don't vape till he's gone, so now I will vape as normal and see what happens.

I don't like trouble so not going to make trouble :)

Yeah I'm the same i dont vape when i see a cop, now i just couldn't care less. some of these guys are just looking for a quick pay day, the one cop said to me how thirsty he was after not being able to find anything. imagine how hungry he was gonna be if he happened to find my bong in the boot :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Seriously though some of these cops like taking advantage of their power. and have nothing better to do with their time. we might aswell make their lives a bit more exciting.

Although a real concern to me is that a vape could easily look like a gun.... i mean i was in town and some guy try to take my phone so i went for my vape... he ran so fast i just laughed.

now atleast our cops aren't as trigger happy as american cops but like imagine you get pulled over and lean over to reach for your vape and a cop mistakes it for a gun?

Seriously though some of these cops like taking advantage of their power. and have nothing better to do with their time. we might aswell make their lives a bit more exciting.

Although, in all fairness, there are plenty of good cops (and even some EMPD & JMPD) out there. There's just too many indecent folks in their ranks giving the good guys a bad reputation.

Although, in all fairness, there are plenty of good cops (and even some EMPD & JMPD) out there. There's just too many indecent folks in their ranks giving the good guys a bad reputation.

I Agree 100% .... I come across alot of really awesome cops. just yesterday i got pulled over and my license disk wasnt on the car cause i didnt have a sticker thing and he was really cool about it plus gave me a sticker, although it does say i pledge to be a good driver and i think i was doing 180 on the way home after that but still... really nice guy.

but as you said too much bad rep for the saps and metro in general so everyone assumes they all terrible people

Back