Don't Forget to Tune into Mix FM @ 18:00

Please tell me someone ripped it! Had to go have dinner. Caught the first 30 seconds and the last 10 seconds :(

Just caught the last of it as I only got home now from work. Great that you guys could advocate for us a little on radio. You rock!!

*edit - Upload finally done.

Nice one guys and gal 8--)

Recording is here:
0:00min - 11:59min Part 1
12:00min - 17:34min First music break
17:35min - 26:40 min Part 2

Last edited:
Listening to the file @Smoke187 "gooi-ed". Excellent way you guys commented on the points in question, you did the vape community, vendor and vaper a splendid service and represented our world in a commendable way - well done @Gizmo, @Stroodlepuff & @Silver :clap:.

PS. I foresee a surge in beer bottles falling of the wall at a rapid rate.

Hey Stroodlepuff & Silver, I heard you guys on Mix FM tonight, very interesting and informative interview!

I've tried to get my boss, father and even my brother to all switch to Ecigs... but they just dont seem to have the mindset I guess.

It's a lifestyle choice and change, I guess it all seems a little foreign to them using a device to smoke.
I've pretty much incorporated my vaping into my work phase for about 7 months now,
its freaking awesome.

Anywho, glad I caught the interview tonight, thanks for representing the Vaping Community!

Maybe the next one will be on 702? :)

Cheers!

Hats off to the three of you. Great listen! Maybe more radio and even TV channels will want to hop on now. This is just the beginning

That was legend...wait for it...not till next vapecon...dary!

You guys were brilliant!

Makes me proud to be vaper!

If I were to also go on the radio I'd also feel the same way!

By the way, checked out the vapeking website...flip I need to grab one of those Osiris'....One for work, one for home:--PCan you use any E-Liquid with that or you have to use vapeking branded liquids?

If I were to also go on the radio I'd also feel the same way!

By the way, checked out the vapeking website...flip I need to grab one of those Osiris'....One for work, one for home:--PCan you use any E-Liquid with that or you have to use vapeking branded liquids?
Will PM. this is the public forum and I don't want to discuss vk products here

Back