Dragontw's Recipes

dragontw

New Vaper
LV

Awards
A few members requested that I share some of my recipes. So here goes.

pink-milk.jpg

PINK MILK

Strawberry (Ripe) 10%

Cheese Cake w Graham Crust 5%

Sweet Cream 6%

French Vanilla 2%

EM (one drop per 5ml)

This has to steep for at least a week for the cream to meld, or you can help it on by using the hot bath method. It turns a deep amber colour when ready. I use a 65/35 PG/VG ratio for this to bring out the flavour, but you can play around.

Last edited:
Excellent @dragontw thanks for sharing

Where are you sourcing these flavour concentrates from?

Awesome. Thank you so much. Looking forward to more of your recipes. Most DIY peeps on the forum are still finding their way so your experience is invaluable.

also helps loads if the recipes like this one that gets posted make use of locally available flavours. well done :)

@dragontw and @drew

Is EM Ethyl Maltol, and is that what you currently have listed as Candy Floss flavour>?

EM is Ethyl Maltol. Candy Floss Flavour or Sweetener can be substituted.

EM is Ethyl Maltol. Candy Floss Flavour or Sweetener can be substituted.

Great thank you @dragontw I can't find EM on their site, but know that Candyfloss is basically the same

@dragontw and @drew

Is EM Ethyl Maltol, and is that what you currently have listed as Candy Floss flavour>?

@devdev Our Candy Floss flavouring consists of 10% Ethyl Maltol dissolved in PG. When EM is used in liquid form it's most likely 10% as the crystals won't dissolve any higher in PG base.

A Simple and easy juice to make.

dixie-boy.jpg

DIXIE BOY

Watermelon 8%
Gummy Bears 8%
*Pure Lemon Juice (1 Drop per 5 ml)

Steep for at least a week, or you can help it on by using the hot bath method. You can increase the watermelon up to 10% for a stronger flavour. A few drops of Koolada also brings something else to the juice. As always taste is subjective. Have Fun!

*Not flavouring, but just normal lemon juice in the green bottle from the grocery store. The lemon brings out the flavour in fruit mixes.

Wow @dragontw - flipping loving the design of your recipes

Going to be giving the DIY mixing a proper go again. thanks for the inspiration

I love this thread already, bring out the DIY in me :D

I love this thread already, bring out the DIY in me :D

Hey man, with all your posts about lathes, making wooden tables, patinas on mods, KFL tweaking and heaven knows what else, if its got to do with DIY you seem to be the man who will give it a go

Hey man, with all your posts about lathes, making wooden tables, patinas on mods, KFL tweaking and heaven knows what else, if its got to do with DIY you seem to be the man who will give it a go

I love trying things myself @devdev , there's nothing more rewarding for me than sorting out a problem or finding a solution to something. And with the info we all have access to these days on the www. It's so easy to acquire that knowledge.:)

I love watching creative people.

kasparov.jpg

KASPAROV

Apple Pie 10%
Vanilla Swirl 5%
Caramel 2%
EM/Candy Floss 1.5%

Steep for a week or even longer since the vanilla swirl has custard and it takes a while to settle in.

*The design is tongue in cheek....just poking fun at the recent trend of Hipster e juice. It's a pretty tasty juice though, and one of my ADV's. So give it a go!

kasparov.jpg

KASPAROV

Apple Pie 10%
Vanilla Swirl 5%
Caramel 2%
EM/Candy Floss 1.5%

Steep for a week or even longer since the vanilla swirl has custard and it takes a while to settle in.

*The design is tongue in cheek....just poking fun at the recent trend of Hipster e juice. It's a pretty tasty juice though, and one of my ADV's. So give it a go!

hey i saw that for sale in a shop last week, think it was somewhere in district 9 :p

Lol
Kasparov

That's a Gambit type of flavour
My least favouritd if the 5 Pawns
In any event will be interesting to see if someone can get it close to the 5 Pawns juice.

Yes, @Silver it is a take on Gambit but with my own spin and is something completely different. Give 5Pawns their rightful due they create their own flavour extracts making it near impossible to clone. I would say my version is closer to Mr. Good Vapes Apple Pie.

Just trying to encourage people to maybe try mixing their own juice.

Last edited:
kasparov.jpg

KASPAROV

Apple Pie 10%
Vanilla Swirl 5%
Caramel 2%
EM/Candy Floss 1.5%

You make juice recipes interesting and fun. Awesome, can't wait for your next installment.

Ok guys this is the last one for now. I'll add to the list, as I came up with worthy vapes, over time. These recipes are true and tested. Would love to hear if you mix up any of these. If you need any help or advice just drop me a line. Have fun with your DIY!

hot-stuff.jpg

HOT STUFF

Juicy Peach 10%
Cinnamon Red Hots 6%
EM/Candy Floss 5%

This one only needs a 30min hot bath & 24 hour steep, then it's good to go!

Last edited:
Ok guys this is the last one for now. I'll add to the list, as I came up with worthy vapes, over time. These recipes are true and tested. Would love to hear if you mix up any of these. If you need any help or advice just drop me a line. Have fun with your DIY!

hot-stuff.jpg

HOT STUFF

Juicy Peach 10%
Cinnamon Red Hots 6%
EM/Candy Floss 5%

This one only needs a 30min hot bath & 24 hour steep, then it's good to go!
This one might just make me try DIY again. Off to check Valley Vapour's web site.
EDIT: Red hot cinnamon is sold out.

Last edited:
Oh that's a shame. Last time I checked it was still in stock.

This one might just make me try DIY again. Off to check Valley Vapour's web site.
EDIT: Red hot cinnamon is sold out.

Murphy's law! So sorry about that, a new batch of stock is on it's way.

+1 for Valley vapour. The concentrates I got from him at the vape meet are of a excellent quality. I must say I wish him all the best with his business. Solid guy too.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Back