Drop Dead Thread

Thanks. So the coils must be very close. And if I judge correctly about middle hight. Think mine is too high and wide.

Been trying Oen's Dead Rabbit build, but the intakes are definitely at a different angle.
on the Dead rabbit RDA it's angled downwards and with airflow half open still remains cool. mine are low and far apart.

Any chance you guys can post pics of your builds?

Also got the DD but I'm not very impressed with the flavour. It is there but not wow.
I’ll rewick tomorrow @Adephi and try remember to take top and side pics for you.

Here we go @Adephi. Hope this helps.

@smilelykumeenit 3mm 30/38 aliens.

I have them closer than 3mm apart as you can see.

It’s working for me but I like a cooler vape and take loooong draws on low ish power so this ticks the boxes for me

9AE41CC6-066E-4D18-93D6-F36C7C266186.png 9A7A67CF-A2DD-4DAB-8B30-EAB0755B13A5.png

I like the idea of spacing them closer together, but aren't they a bit low in relation to the high airflow inlets? How is the flavor when mounted that low?
This is working well for me, nice flavour. But with vaping being so subjective what works for me may not work for you.

This is working well for me, nice flavour. But with vaping being so subjective what works for me may not work for you.

I would also think its a bit low. But willing to give it a shot.

Seems like the coils close together is the way to go.

I would also think its a bit low. But willing to give it a shot.

Seems like the coils close together is the way to go.
In the name of science I raised the coil about 2 or 3mm and the flavour does seem better. Nicer airflow as well :clap:

Placed my coils closer together and lower to the deck and I can say we are getting somewhere. Almost single coil RDA flavour.

Thanks for the pics @Paul33 and @lesvaches

It’s amazing what a difference a mm or 2 can make.

I know. Will play a bit more this weekend. Still new to dual coils so I need to get the coils just perfectly equal now and I think things will be spot on.

See everyone has the same issue with paint coming off.

Send from this side of the screen

0B54F1D0-4939-4CC8-82F6-8CEB96584A78.jpeg 33BE4713-093D-4794-B084-C6C09BA9C378.jpeg When I go to a vape shop they do a build of 3mm fused clapton 26g with 6 loops. Recently I went to a different shop and built the same wire with 7 loops.
Here’s my Aegis Legend with the Drop Dead and now I always get spitback unlike before. Is there something wrong with the build?

View attachment 157454 View attachment 157453 When I go to a vape shop they do a build of 3mm fused clapton 26g with 6 loops. Recently I went to a different shop and built the same wire with 7 loops.
Here’s my Aegis Legend with the Drop Dead and now I always get spitback unlike before. Is there something wrong with the build?
They very close together.

Move them out back over the posts slightly, that way air can go in and up the middle and should help thenspitback issue.

How do you guys clean your RDA?
Dry burn the coils at low watts to get all the funk off when you rewick then let them cool a bit then rinse the whole RDA under warm water and let it air dry before rewicking.

I give mine a good 30 minute or so soak in warm water every week or so.

Back