ECIGSSA Breakfast Meet - 3 April 2022

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Sunday 03-04-2022
Event end date: Sunday 03-04-2022
# Username Guest count Note
1 Viper_SA Viper_SA 1 Count me in!
2 Intuthu Kagesi Intuthu Kagesi 1 I'm so there :D
3 Spunk3yMunk3y Spunk3yMunk3y 3 Sunny, Kai and myself will be there
4 ARYANTO ARYANTO 2 bring the beer...Pauli will be joining me !

I grew up in Heidelberg! Fond memories coming back now. Not the same place, but back in the day they had a place called President's Cafe who made a footlong Russian roll and that thing was a proper foot long. And they had some or other burger as well which they had to make the buns for themselves it was so big.

I grew up in Heidelberg! Fond memories coming back now. Not the same place, but back in the day they had a place called President's Cafe who made a footlong Russian roll and that thing was a proper foot long. And they had some or other burger as well which they had to make the buns for themselves it was so big.
Our paths it seem cross once again ... I did my CO course at the Army Gym in Heidelberg ... admittedly around the time Moses was parking his Ark on Mt .Ararat tho' :giggle:

Our paths it seem cross once again ... I did my CO course at the Army Gym in Heidelberg ... admittedly around the time Moses was parking his Ark on Mt .Ararat tho' :giggle:
Oh my greatness. I was in Army Gym for more than 3yrs as well. Walked out shortly after I got my 2nd star.

The day has arrived. Last bump for anyone who wants to pop by and say hello.

Thanx to my friends , it was raining , it was pouring , but we had a great day , this is the mods in attendance
1648990210611.png

Was another fun day, rain and all. At least I am also now convinced that my new windscreen doesn't leak, hahaha.

Marius wish I could - had another downpour early morning ,more predicted...:oops:
Thanks @ARYANTO We do get small amounts of rain now and then, but not even close to what we need to break this drought. We live in a mostly citrus producing area and we are all feeling the pinch. It is amazing how these small communities all suffer when the farmers are having a hard time.

Back