ECIGSSA Comp 11 - VapeCon Caption This! (Majestic Vapor Co.; Cloud Brew Vapes; Ace of Vapes; Twisp)

Next up we have the awesome prize thanks to Ace of Vapes (@Mida Khan ), which includes a Joyetech Exceed Edge kit, as well as a 60ml bottle of each of their juices!

AceofVapesPrizes.jpg

I don't really want to give this one away, and really thought about keeping it, because I'm dying to try Blackjack and Mango Spin! But give it away I shall!

Bulldog.jpg

This one had us in absolute stitches! So random, but oh so good!

Seeing as this person is online and beating the hell out of their refresh button, I will let them announce themselves! 8--)

Last edited:
BadFrighteningCrayfish.gif

I will give you the next one at 14h30! My boss just walked in so time to go shout at someone so I look like I'm being productive! :pesas:

Working my way from the bottom up, the first prize to announce is the one from @Twisp !

Twisp put up a Nimbus AIO, and an Arcus tank, you guys rock!

View attachment 137722

The winner of this one put in a lot of entries, and so many of them were good! But the winning one...

View attachment 137723

This was just so well done @Vapessa , ticked so many of the right boxes!

Please send a PM to @Twisp and arrange your prize with them. We hope you enjoy your new device and tank!

Oh My Word - I am so stoked - Thank you so so so much @Stosta and @Twisp - this is just such Awesome News. I really enjoyed putting the Aggg Pleeeeez Daddy together :happy:
I am just so grateful and thankful

Thank you @Bulldog @CharlieSierra and @StompieZA
:campeon::banana::b1::aaaaa:
@Stosta thank you for such an Awesome Competition, thoroughly enjoyed that, so many awesome entries, was good to see so many peeps get involved.
Thank you to ECIGSSA and all the Awesome Sponsors Involved. I am very Happy with my prize - Thank you

Next one!

The new guys on the block @CloudBrewVapes gave us an awesome sample pack of 10mls of each of their juices, as well as the winner getting to choose any 4 x 60mls in their range! Not only that but also an awesome long-sleeve top, which at this point in time I'm sure will be very welcome!

CBVPrizes.png

It seemed only fitting that their prize would go to the newcomer forum member for his simply incredible post!

Yaasir.jpg

@yaasir !!!

Well done guy, this was brilliantly done!

Please PM @CloudBrewVapes and arrange your prize!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

And we're down to the last but not least post!

This prize has been put up by @Sash from Majestic Vapour Co.. Six bottles of some seriously delicious-sounding juices! And a t-shirt has been thrown in for good measure!

MajesticPrizes.jpg

I must say this is another prize I'm jealous of, because I'm dying to taste Majestic Creme! But it isn't going to me, because I didn't do this...

Adephi.JPG

The look on the face definitely seems to suggest their is an "under-the-counter" juice available here! That or he just got caught out eating at his stand!

Nice one @Adephi !!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the amazing entries! We had a tough time choosing, but a really good time going through all the posts!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Again a huge thanks to @Sash @CloudBrewVapes @Mida Khan and @Twisp for your generosity!

More competitions to come soon guys!

:h:

Back