ECIGSSA Comp 11 - VapeCon Caption This! (Majestic Vapor Co.; Cloud Brew Vapes; Ace of Vapes; Twisp)

giphy.gif

I see where this is going. Ok @Stosta, how much baksheesh is required to speed up the process? ;)

Regards
Baksheesh?! :-D :-D :-D

I would genuinely announce but the last two judges are having a tough time deciding! Maybe I should give you their names and you can spam them, because they won't listen to me when I tell them to move it (nobody listens to poor ol' Sotsta)!

Baksheesh?! :-D :-D :-D

I would genuinely announce but the last two judges are having a tough time deciding! Maybe I should give you their names and you can spam them, because they won't listen to me when I tell them to move it (nobody listens to poor ol' Sotsta)!
Did anyone else hear that squeaky little noise? Maybe we should get some cheese to go with that whine.

:DEVILMAN::DEVILMAN::DEVILMAN:

I'm not even going to mess with you guys this time! I think we're ready to make some prize announcements!

:zpong:

Working my way from the bottom up, the first prize to announce is the one from @Twisp !

Twisp put up a Nimbus AIO, and an Arcus tank, you guys rock!

TwispPrizes.jpg

The winner of this one put in a lot of entries, and so many of them were good! But the winning one...

Vapessa.jpg

This was just so well done @Vapessa , ticked so many of the right boxes!

Please send a PM to @Twisp and arrange your prize with them. We hope you enjoy your new device and tank!

MAJOR ALERT!

:aaaaa:

Back