ECIGSSA Comp 11 - VapeCon Caption This! (Majestic Vapor Co.; Cloud Brew Vapes; Ace of Vapes; Twisp)

Congratulations to the Winners and Thanks to the sponsors and Mods for a great Comp!
:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Congrats to all the winners

And to all those who took part with the amazing posts. The pictures and captions were brilliant!

Thanks to the generous sponsors - you guys rock!

And to @Stosta - man, you aced this competition - had us enthralled from the OP right to the end. You sir did such an amazing job. Thank you!

Thanks to everyone for all the amazing entries! We had a tough time choosing, but a really good time going through all the posts!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Again a huge thanks to @Sash @CloudBrewVapes @Mida Khan and @Twisp for your generosity!

More competitions to come soon guys!

:h:

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone for participating! It was fun!

Congrats to all the winners! I must say this was the best competition EVER! I loved seeing the entries every day! We have some really creative peeps here!
:winnerwinner:

Next one!

The new guys on the block @CloudBrewVapes gave us an awesome sample pack of 10mls of each of their juices, as well as the winner getting to choose any 4 x 60mls in their range! Not only that but also an awesome long-sleeve top, which at this point in time I'm sure will be very welcome!

View attachment 137729

It seemed only fitting that their prize would go to the newcomer forum member for his simply incredible post!

View attachment 137730

@yaasir !!!

Well done guy, this was brilliantly done!

Please PM @CloudBrewVapes and arrange your prize!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!
Happiness-and-joy.jpg

WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT?????!!!!! I'M A WINNER?????!?!?!
images (3).jpeg

THE FEEEEELING OF HAPPINESS RUNS THROUGH ME :h:
images.jpeg

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN. MAKING MY DAY MAN.
THANK YOU TEAM ECIGSSA! ADMIN CREW! AND EVERYONE THAT TOOK PART.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY
images (2).jpeg

Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy your prizes. :number_one:

@Stosta ....... just wondering if my entries were considered or was i excluded for some reason unbeknownst to me?
This will help me decide whether it is viable entering future competitions. ;)

Just curious ........
Ratings.jpg

Last edited:

@Stosta ....... just wondering if my entries were considered or was i excluded for some reason unbeknownst to me?
C'mon! You basically part of the family and was born a winner. You should be giving out prizes :)

Just curious ........
View attachment 137830

I think folks names in comps are just put through a randomiser and maybe @Stosta didn't think we were that funny, funny but not that funny. :-D

Well done to all the winners. Enjoy your awesome prizes.
Nothing tastes better than the taste of free juice ....nom....nom....nom....

Just curious ........
View attachment 137830

You weren't excluded @KZOR
Of course it's viable for you to enter future competitions!

Have a look at the rules of the comp in the OP.
Only vendors, their staff and members of the Admin & Mod team were excluded.
The top four were selected by our Admin and Mod Team - not a randomiser @Clouds4Days
The random part was allocating which of the top 4 got which prize.

This comp was difficult to judge and very hard to whittle it down to just 4 winners.
Thankfully we had 4 prizes for this one and not 2 or 3.

It was a fabulous competition and the entries were amazing! Great spirit and fun!

Great fun to follow. Repeat next year for sure. Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all the creative participants.

Just curious ........
View attachment 137830
I think @Silver pretty much summed it all up but you were definitely not excluded @KZOR. Your entries were great!

Picking winners is always a tough choice, and it would have made our lives a lot easier if we could hand out 10 prizes. Please don't be discouraged and keep on entering future comps!

I come bearing gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!... Or they came bearing gifts :D Thanks @CloudBrewVapes for my package!!! received this morning:blush: check them out guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

20180711_082002.jpg 20180711_081436.jpg

Thanks guys!!!!!!! Gonna make this day a Holiday

Last edited:
Have not got to them yet @Stosta but will let you know as soon as I have done. Tried the Icy cola and the cherry icy cola so far and really enjoying them both. The ice is perfect. Another thing the exceed edge is amazing.

Back