NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet Saturday 28 November

Would really love to come, but we have a company year end function.
Maybe I will come for an hour or two.

Would really love to come, but we have a company year end function.
Maybe I will come for an hour or two.

That is great @Rebel
Hope to see you there if you can make it

Waiting for final arrangements to be made for that weekend, but it looks like im there...again :)

I'll be there during the early afternoon, but can't stay too late. Looking forward to it - this will be my first!

I'll RSVP when I get home - stupid bloody Firewall at work is blocking most of the scripts on this site.

I'll be there during the early afternoon, but can't stay too late. Looking forward to it - this will be my first!

I'll RSVP when I get home - stupid bloody Firewall at work is blocking most of the scripts on this site.

No worries @Ezekiel
See you there. I think you will have fun

Looking forward to this! Exams almost over, got to catch up on some vape mail!

Hi All,

Its Friday, and i thought I would announce some news today that will make it better!

We will be having a Cloud Blowing competition and a Raffle draw on the day. Rules for both will be announced soon in a separate post.

The Vendors attending the VapeMeet have gone all out with sponsoring the prizes for the competition and raffle draw for this next meet!

Firstly i would like to announce what will be happening on the day!

When you all arrive please make sure you get your name tag so that you will be automatically entered into the draw!

If you would like to enter the Cloud blowing competition on the day you can either enter via the RSVP section on the new rules thread (Will be up soon) or you come see me at the meet.

We will also be announcing the prizes for the Raffle over the next few days.

1st Announcement of Prizes for the Cloud blowing competition!

1st Place
Reuleaux DNA200
with 3 18650 Batteries (Sponsored by VapeKing)

rolow new.jpg

2nd Place
Kangertech Nebox
with 1 18650 Battery (Sponsored by Vaperite South Africa)

kangertech-nebox-white.jpg

3rd Place
R500 Voucher
(Sponsored By Vape Club)

gift-voucher.jpg

We would like to thank VapeKing, Vaperite and VapeClub for sponsoring such Epic Prizes for the competition!

We will announce other awesome prizes for the Draw soon from the Vendors attending the Meet!

This is so exciting!! Bring on the Clouds and Crazy builds ppl!

Last edited:
Awesome prizes
Once again, a BIG thanks to the vendors
This is going to be very exciting and lots of fun!!

Was just planning a ghetto parallel mech ;) I'll rather take my chances with the raffle!

I'm going to bribe HRH so that I can pop into the vapemeet, need to be with people like me :)

Back