NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 3 December 2016

Hi @PsyCLown

With reference to your RSVP comment:

PsyCLown - 2 - Firefly will also be attending. Please make a name tag for her too

Please ask firefly to RSVP for herself if she wants a name tag.
Tags only get made for the forum members whose names are on the list

And also, prizes will only be able to be awarded to those members who have their name on the list.
Alrighty, will ask her to do so then :D

Several people have told me they haven't been to a Vape Meet before and I have been asked what to expect.

Check out the video that was done by the Vape Noodle team of the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet we had in March 2016.

Just to get an idea of the fun that was had :D

Can't believe that was so many months ago. Felt like yesterday!

Here is the video:

Lovely video @Charlie Fripp !

Here is the link to that thread
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-5-march-2016.t18626/page-14#post-335813

[INFO]RSVP List and Name Tags
[/INFO]

With reference to some of the RSVP comments from @Garey Eberhardt @Robert Howes @Vapordude

This event is free to the public and anyone can attend. Bring all of your friends who are interested in vaping !

Tags only get made for the registered forum members whose names are on the list and also, prizes will only be able to be awarded to those members who have their name on the list. The Admin & Mod team cannot manually add a person on to the list. Members who would like to be on the RSVP list need to click on the blue RSVP button on the original post in this thread from a browser (tapatalk does not support the RSVP button)

[INFO]RSVP List and Name Tags
[/INFO]

With reference to some of the RSVP comments from @Garey Eberhardt @Robert Howes @Vapordude

This event is free to the public and anyone can attend. Bring all of your friends who are interested in vaping !

Tags only get made for the registered forum members whose names are on the list and also, prizes will only be able to be awarded to those members who have their name on the list. The Admin & Mod team cannot manually add a person on to the list. Members who would like to be on the RSVP list need to click on the blue RSVP button on the original post in this thread from a browser (tapatalk does not support the RSVP button)

Ok no problem, just thought it would be nice for everyone to have a name tag instead of being outsiders.

also if there are any stinky users coming they should be require to wear a red clone nose so that we know :rofl:

that's a bit harsh. lol

perhaps make it a point to chat to them and tell them all of the benefits that vaping has had in your life, maybe you can even make a new friend :)

200.gif

SOOOOO Excited for this vape meet!

@AmbzTheMidge RSVP bruh

that's a bit harsh. lol

perhaps make it a point to chat to them and tell them all of the benefits that vaping has had in your life, maybe you can even make a new friend :)

Hahahaha maybe you right. so just the clown suit then? lol ... yeah no i've gotten most of my friends and work mates off the stinkies all thanks to vaping and i actually really hope a couple smokers come through and see that it really can be a great way to stop the stinkies.

Maybe we should have a give away for smokers? what do you think? like a little ijust s setup. they can register for the draw on the day if any do actually come?

Ok no problem, just thought it would be nice for everyone to have a name tag instead of being outsiders.

I hear you @Robert Howes

But we want to try do something a bit special for the ECIGSSA members. After all, the majority of attendees are members and those that aren't, are encouraged to join the forum. And the meet is an ECIGSSA meet!

So, ECIGSSA members that RSVP get their own forum name tag - and a chance to win one of the random giveaway prizes.

Hope that makes sense...

So if you know people that are going to be attending, why not ask them to join. It takes a few minutes and is free - then they can RSVP and get a name tag and a chance to win a prize!!! No brainer if you ask me ;-)

I hear you @Robert Howes

But we want to try do something a bit special for the ECIGSSA members. After all, the majority of attendees are members and those that aren't, are encouraged to join the forum. And the meet is an ECIGSSA meet!

So, ECIGSSA members that RSVP get their own forum name tag - and a chance to win one of the random giveaway prizes.

Hope that makes sense...

So if you know people that are going to be attending, why not ask them to join. It takes a few minutes and is free - then they can RSVP and get a name tag and a chance to win a prize!!! No brainer if you ask me ;-)

NOOOOOOOO then the odds of me winning get worse its already sitting at like 23 to 1 , let them join after. LOL, no but seriously tho @Silver is right get them to sign up and contribute to this awesome forum, the more we grow the better

NOOOOOOOO then the odds of me winning get worse its already sitting at like 23 to 1 , let them join after. LOL, no but seriously tho @Silver is right get them to sign up and contribute to this awesome forum, the more we grow the better

@Nicholas - imagine if someone was talented enough to make a rap video that explains to the people why they should join this forum ........

hehe

I hear you @Robert Howes

Hope that makes sense...

Understand 100%. Some people have firewalls preventing them from being on forums and some people have limited access or dont want to sit in front of computers in the evening.

Understand 100%. Some people have firewalls preventing them from being on forums and some people have limited access or dont want to sit in front of computers in the evening.

I hear you - forums are not for everyone.

Another thing

The forum name tag is very special. It communicates who you are on the forum. It is a great experience meeting the people behind the forum names and is something I really look forward to at each and every Vape Meet!

We still have a special announcement to make, something that will BLOW YOUR MIND !!!!!

but for now....

Back