NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 5 March 2016

It would be cool if there was a cloud chasing competition for rebuildable tanks. Just a thought I had while I was building coils for my griffin for the first time yesterday

It would be cool if there was a cloud chasing competition for rebuildable tanks. Just a thought I had while I was building coils for my griffin for the first time yesterday

Ummm... A dripper will 99% of the time beat a tank.

Ummm... A dripper will 99% of the time beat a tank.

Well that's a given. What I meant is like a separate comp just for tanks. Anyone could build on a dripper and wick it ok to win. But building and wicking on a tank to achieve massive clouds is on another level

Well that's a given. What I meant is like a separate comp just for tanks. Anyone could build on a dripper and wick it ok to win. But building and wicking on a tank to achieve massive clouds is on another level

...and then a separate comp for commercial tanks.... And then a separate comp for temp controlled clouds ...

I see what you mean. The ball will roll and roll and get out of control. It was just an idea I thought might be cool

I see what you mean. The ball will roll and roll and get out of control. It was just an idea I thought might be cool

Hi @ChrisFJS
It certainly is a great idea!
To have cloud competitions in different categories - i know what you mean.

Only thing is that in practice, pulling off just one great cloud comp is quite a challenge. Managing the people and the competition is quite tricky on the day. We have found its best to keep things as simple as possible. We will be announcing the cloud comp and the prizes fairly soon so stay tuned ;-)

This cloud comp thing looks like fun...

It's an absolute blast buddy!

The cloud comp really brings out a different side in people. Its actually rather amazing to observe.

The guys who enter the comp come in with some big talk, they all looking around and hoping to catch a Sneak peek at someone's build. Then when the comp is about to start they SWAP to the real attys and mods. Pop in fresh batteries but take gentle hits....as if not to give away too much to the enemy. Occasionally you see a big cloud and a grin.

Then they call the first 2 contestants.... the crowds cheer them to the front of the room and then silence.......

Like gladiators they enter the arena . Making eye contact with the judges as @Paulie gives them the comp juice and explains the rules.

Before battle they shake hands, stand back to back and then draw....

The cloud comp really brings out a different side in people. Its actually rather amazing to observe.

The guys who enter the comp come in with some big talk, they all looking around and hoping to catch a Sneak peek at someone's build. Then when the comp is about to start they SWAP to the real attys and mods. Pop in fresh batteries but take gentle hits....as if not to give away too much to the enemy. Occasionally you see a big cloud and a grin.

Then they call the first 2 contestants.... the crowds cheer them to the front of the room and then silence.......

Like gladiators they enter the arena . Making eye contact with the judges as @Paulie gives them the comp juice and explains the rules.

such a great description and so true

BEST STORYTELLING EVER!!!

Trying to get more people involved.....guess sharing on social media like IAVA's FB page wouldn't kill anybody. Besides we are all vapors sharing the same hobby

250 people on the RSVP !!!

This is getting very exciting:)

Big time! And based on the number of people who didn't RSVP and who just heard about the meet and weren't even ecigssa members at the time this is going to be one hell of a meet! :rock:

Each meet gets bigger and bigger! :party::party::party: Vape Party Baby!

Indeed, its going to be a blast.

Anyone is welcome to spread the word. The more the merrier

Just remind people that if they want to take part in the Random draws on the day for some fantastic prizes they need to RSVP on the first post with their forum name and they need to be there in person when the draw takes place.

Just remind people that if they want to take part in the Random draws on the day for some fantastic prizes they need to RSVP on the first post with their forum name and they need to be there in person when the draw takes place.
Thank you for that reminder @Silver I will inform them of this

Hi ho @Silver

If our name is on the first post does that mean we qualify for the random give aways
Thank you for that reminder @Silver I will inform them of this

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We should organise matching Vape meets around the country and set up skype cameras and projectors!

Back