ENDED - Win Wotofo Serpent SMM, A Single Coil RTA with Isolated Airflow Channels

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this serpent SMM? Here you go.

vAzQjxT.jpg

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA, Small Body yet Large Single Coil Tolerance! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Serpent SMM by Wotofo and Suck My Mod is really getting popular. This RTA inherits the GTA structure of the troll, which is very easy for vapers to wick. And it is single coil design, compatible with up to 4mm in diameter coil.Moreover,its airflow is fully separated from the coil,bottom air inlets and central air outlets, which helps to give better flavor.It was said the Wotofo Serpent SMM is the best single coil RTA so far! And now Heaven Gifts is inviting you to join our Serpent SMM contest,winner help us to try how it is!

CTTWbdp.jpg

To enter:
1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank
2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?
3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know? If yes, reply with its name; If not, simple reply with Serpent SMM by Wotofo
4. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Wotofo Brand (product name, device technologies,etc). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

(Don't know Wotofo?Visit http://www.wotofo.com/product.html to find its product line, then enter our game)

Example:
Serpent
Troll
Lush

If you draw a blank then post
‘Wotofo Serpent SMM’
Next post will start with Letter ‘M’

5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on July 13th, 2017.
2. We require at least 20 participants.
3. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
4. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

-------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #7 @Eisenhorn!!

Pz5qXSO.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Serpent SMM, you can pick one from HG at US$33.99 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1: Single coil - Simple with no fuss and stress

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

2)
Dual coils isn't really necessary but they do perform better, 3 or more is a bit too much

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

#post 1

1) I like a single coil tank for its simplicity

2) There is no need to go dual coil. Single coil is more than enough to stay of the stinkies.

3) Serpent SMM by Wotofo

4) Atomizer

5)
@Naeem
@Muchis

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank
I think it is great, makes building easier and quicker and vapes great too!

2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?
Depends on what you want to achieve. You can get a great vape with a single coil, dual, triple etc.

4. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Wotofo Brand (product name, device technologies,etc). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Mod

#post 1
1. Prefer single coils since it forces a atty to have a smaller juice chamber and thus enhancing flavour.
2. Dual coils will always have a place in the market but don't think it should go beyond that.
3. Troll RTA and RDA, Serpent Mini
4. Lush
5. @hands @ddk1979

Back