Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have had the Fitt for a while now but have not been crazy about the juice so I haven't paid much attention to it... it's very cute and very comfortable in the hand... and when they released thier refillable pods I jumped at getting a pack... I have the green limited edition and with my refillable pods I got a Stormtrooper edition! I have filled it with XXX and am busy charging it... more later.

The Stormtrooper edition with refillable pods was a lot cheaper than my limited edition... time will tell if it's a win.
Fitt 006.JPG

These closed systems are becoming very popular and making a refillable pod is a really good idea!
Fitt 008.JPG

OK pods filled and fully charged... one with XXX and one with Phil and Demitri's Strawberry Malt.
Fitt 009.JPG Fitt 011.JPG

The Strawberry Malt does better in the Fitt than the XXX does...I think the flavour is pretty muted with both juices and I'm not sure these will see much use and that's a pity because they are damn cute! I will let the coils and wicks settle and keep trying them for a few days!
Fitt 015.JPG

I have had the Fitt for a while now but have not been crazy about the juice so I haven't paid much attention to it... it's very cute and very comfortable in the hand... and when they released thier refillable pods I jumped at getting a pack... I have the green limited edition and with my refillable pods I got a Stormtrooper edition! I have filled it with XXX and am busy charging it... more later.

The Stormtrooper edition with refillable pods was a lot cheaper than my limited edition... time will tell if it's a win.
View attachment 108844

These closed systems are becoming very popular and making a refillable pod is a really good idea!
View attachment 108845
Very happy to find this thread!
Rob, after dozens of attempted device replacements for my better half, who likes a simple MTL similar to the pull of the old Nautilus mini, this one finally did the trick. She loved it instantly. Thing is, I got the version from the sirs with the refillable pod which is perfect, but they don't seem to have replacement coils. Do you know where I could find some locally? Or is it perhaps a re-buildable version that they stock? I didn't check and can't see further info on their site. Just filled it up and handed it over. Quite impressed with the device so far, might even need one for myself, just getting concerned I won't be able to get coils.
Surprisingly difficult to find a good, basic, proper mtl device with small form-factor. Great little stealth setup.

Very happy to find this thread!
Rob, after dozens of attempted device replacements for my better half, who likes a simple MTL similar to the pull of the old Nautilus mini, this one finally did the trick. She loved it instantly. Thing is, I got the version from the sirs with the refillable pod which is perfect, but they don't seem to have replacement coils. Do you know where I could find some locally? Or is it perhaps a re-buildable version that they stock? I didn't check and can't see further info on their site. Just filled it up and handed it over. Quite impressed with the device so far, might even need one for myself, just getting concerned I won't be able to get coils.
Surprisingly difficult to find a good, basic, proper mtl device with small form-factor. Great little stealth setup.

@KB_314 there are none locally I'm afraid... I ordered direct from Envii. :confused:

Surprisingly difficult to find a good, basic, proper mtl device with small form-factor

+1 on that

Glad your other half likes it @KB_314

I want a good MTL option too - to grab and go in a hurry when some of the other gear needs pitstopping

+1 on that

Glad your other half likes it @KB_314

I want a good MTL option too - to grab and go in a hurry when some of the other gear needs pitstopping
The search continues @Silver
I broke the news to her (that coils aren't locally available) an hour ago. I'm not sure what the next attempt will be though. Somewhat glad she didn't warm up to my Reo's & Kayfun 5, but quickly running out of options. She also needs a new mod now as well, not just a tank. Let me know if you come across anything and I will do the same ;)

The search continues @Silver
I broke the news to her (that coils aren't locally available) an hour ago. I'm not sure what the next attempt will be though. Somewhat glad she didn't warm up to my Reo's & Kayfun 5, but quickly running out of options. She also needs a new mod now as well, not just a tank. Let me know if you come across anything and I will do the same ;)

Ok, lets compare notes as we go

Back