Epipes

OMG that Gandalf is a thing of real beauty with the Russian on it! I see it on the web site but don't see how to order it and whether it includes the Russian or not...

My French is basically non-existent, but from trying to understand its only the bowl and drip tip, yip only 18350 batteries

The ebony looks even better - asked my wife for quick translation: comes without atty in wooden box at 209 Euros, that's an awfull f#@ dear price (my wife's comment).

gandalf2.jpg

gandalf3.jpg

wow, these e-pipes are really beautiful... if only my dad smoked pipes... i would've bought him one for xmas... :rolleyes:

hahaha and what will my "dad" be buying me for xmas then hahahaha :--P

OMG that Gandalf is a thing of real beauty with the Russian on it! I see it on the web site but don't see how to order it and whether it includes the Russian or not...

If you get a Gandlaf, and we ever met...

Please can I have a vape on it :angel:

hahaha seems like this xmas i'm going to have a lot of stand in "dads" :rock: better start saving up hahaha or selling Just B juices like crazy :whip:

Agreed, that is a work of art, beautiful.

That Gandulf is a thing of beauty.

Resist Wayne, resist. Aaaaarrrrrrhhhhhh. I can do this, I can resist this, I can resist this temptation. :tmi:

The cherrywood one is mine!!

cherrywood.jpg

Another beauty made by a so called "Roman Roman" (can't trace a website though)

18350isisshortydriftwoo.jpg

Last edited:
Back