ESG Skyline RTA

Silent Movie on the Skyline with the new Sky Deck.

That guy draws very neatly
Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher
I think we may need @Tom to take a look from 7:45 onwards and perhaps he can summarise for us the jist of what the guy is saying. It seems this guy is a serious vaper and knows what he's talking about ;-) i assume he is praising the Skydeck

That guy draws very neatly
Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher
I think we may need @Tom to take a look from 7:45 onwards and perhaps he can summarise for us the jist of what the guy is saying. It seems this guy is a serious vaper and knows what he's talking about ;-) i assume he is praising the Skydeck
yip...basically he says exactly that, its for him a new reference deck.

For me that was also the first time to hear about it....made me look for availabilty around here. Easily the most expensive tank around.... 175 Euro is quite a number :(

yip...basically he says exactly that, its for him a new reference deck.

For me that was also the first time to hear about it....made me look for availabilty around here. Easily the most expensive tank around.... 175 Euro is quite a number :(

Thanks @Tom, much appreciated.

This is a high end tank made by ESG in Greece.
Rob Fisher was extremely happy with the restricted lung hit initial version and now this is the new SkyDeck which allows for many airflow options.
I havent seen one or tried one myself but Rob and the few that have gotten one love it to bits. Its apparently also made to very high quality.

Und wat se julle?
Lol

My last coil and wick build on my Skyline before the new Skydeck arrives this week for testing!
Phantom1.jpg Phantom2.jpg

Finally I have my grub little paws on the new Sky Deck! :b1:

Space for more wick! Out with the old and in with the new!
SkyDeck01.jpg SkyDeck02.jpg SkyDeck03.jpg SkyDeck04.jpg

I chose the biggest of the airflow's... 1,8mm x 6 slot! And I installed a Coil Company 3mm special build! Note to @RiaanRed (I need plenty more 3mm coils (special build) both leg options please!
SkyDeck05.jpg SkyDeck06.jpg

I'm getting better and more patient when installing coils and wicks these days...
SkyDeck07.jpg SkyDeck08.jpg

I did trim a little off the top of the wicks... forgot to take more pics because the excitement level was a dash on the high side!
SkyDeck09.jpg SkyDeck10.jpg

Now I can face the day!
SkyDeck11.jpg

Initial reaction is everyone is going to be very happy with the new Sky Deck! :h:

Last edited:
Wow @ Rob Fisher. Sounds really really good cannot wait to get my hands on these.

Finally I have my grub little paws on the new Sky Deck! :b1:

Space for more wick! Out with the old and in with the new!
View attachment 88469 View attachment 88470 View attachment 88471 View attachment 88472

I chose the biggest of the airflow's... 1,8mm x 6 slot! And I installed a Coil Company 3mm special build! Note to @RiaanRed (I need plenty more 3mm coils (special build) both leg options please!
View attachment 88473 View attachment 88474

I'm getting better and more patient when installing coils and wicks these days...
View attachment 88475 View attachment 88476

I did trim a little off the top of the wicks... forgot to take more pics because the excitement level was a dash on the high side!
View attachment 88477 View attachment 88478

Now I can face the day!
View attachment 88479

Initial reaction is everyone is going to be very happy with the new Sky Deck! :h:

Ok Uncle will send you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So How is the flavour now with the new skydeck @Rob Fisher. Did the skyline get any better

Thanks for sharing this @Rob Fisher
It looks very cool!

So How is the flavour now with the new skydeck @Rob Fisher. Did the skyline get any better

Ash it is better! But I have built my coil too low and am not getting the full benefit of the air flow yet. When the tank is empty I will move the coil higher and give it a go. But as it is is still outstanding.

The second batch of Skylines in full production ready for the upcoming sale!
ESG.jpg

Ash it is better! But I have built my coil too low and am not getting the full benefit of the air flow yet. When the tank is empty I will move the coil higher and give it a go. But as it is is still outstanding.

Any Updates on this new deck with bigger airflow. U have had it a few days now.

Any Updates on this new deck with bigger airflow. U have had it a few days now.

The Skyline is still my number one RTA on the planet and the new deck is better and the juice flow is better but I never had an issue before... I must say I do like the improved airflow and the flavour is still outstanding using the biggest airflow... personally I expected more airflow at full open. But with all the options available people will be able to tweak the vape to thier perfect juice and air flow.

With the new deck and Sky Discs still no leaking which is a relief for me...

The Skyline is perfect in every way except juice capacity. You need to carry a bottle of juice with you.

Thank you uncle @Rob Fisher
To be very honest sir...
I was expecting more, but I'm sure it's just the build. With this build in it, it's just a hairs width better than my SM25 with exactly same build and juice.

You have any recommendations on a build?

Honest feedback @jpzx12rturbo
What juice were you vaping in there?

Back