ESG Skyline RTA

IMO they’re very close performance wise but the Skyline is much easier to build and if you take the airflow control adjustment ring into consideration then it beats the Dvarw hands down. Whereas with Dvarw you have to experiment several airdisk things until you find your sweet spot with doing a new build every time.

I have always eyed one of these... just cannot get myself to use an atty that is as tall as my mod. That is just me personally... still admire them though !!! :SOOCONFUSED:

I have always eyed one of these... just cannot get myself to use an atty that is as tall as my mod. That is just me personally... still admire them though !!! :SOOCONFUSED:

Drop kit works wonders for that issue.

Apologies ... i just realised i sound like my X girlfriend... ( i want my bread buttered on all 6 sides, then im still not happy, because not enough butter was used ) ...

We have a store in south africa who is a reseller and has stock.

Other than that some of us have joined the queues when they do drops on their website/ fb page and then imported into SA.
I bought two of your Skydrops that I bought new a couple months ago. The last two. I missed out on the Skyfall but I’m more of an RTA guy. I’m glad I got two because I switch between 2 different flavors all day

The OG Skyline started my high-end journey and it's still one of the best tanks ever made! This is my gold plated Skyline on the Stratum Submariner!
Skyline Stratum.JPG

Back